Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) (11828 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by ipreach: 9:22am On Dec 20, 2019
A lady identified as Jessica has abandoned her supposed husband for another man just few weeks to their wedding.

According to WhatsApp conversation shared by a Twitter User, @Wordsaregods, the destruct man said his supposed wife did not give the reason for absconding from their planned marriage but simply said; "she had found someone she feels she want to get married to and not me."

"I had already given finished planning for their wedding, sent out invitation cards, paid for stuffs" as she wanted from him.

https://twitter.com/Wordsaregods/status/1207766359406448640

SEE THE SHOCKING SCREENSHOT BELOW:

https://www.believespot.com/2019/12/a-lady-due-to-wed-in-january-dump-her-husband-after-traditional-wedding.html

1 Share

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Kingosytex(m): 9:23am On Dec 20, 2019
cheesy cheesy .This one is even better. A lady i met in Yola dumped her husband for another guy about five days after wedding.

Those who doubt the efficacy of black magic are in for a very long ride. cheesy

24 Likes

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by silentEXPLOSION: 9:24am On Dec 20, 2019
jessica.
i don mark dat name

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by ipreach: 9:24am On Dec 20, 2019

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by sinaj(f): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2019
Hm

This is what happens when you beg someone to date you, beg to love you, and beg to marry you.

The begging no go just end.

Im sure he saw the signs but love didnt let him think straight

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by emeijeh(m): 9:35am On Dec 20, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:
jessica.
i don mark dat name

Even if na Jessica Alba?

To the topic: Heartless Jessica has probably seen a rich old man.
#insidelife

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by DiDeBee(m): 9:37am On Dec 20, 2019
may our eyes neva see such evil...take heart man

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by DiDeBee(m): 9:39am On Dec 20, 2019
sinaj:
Hm

This is what happens when you beg someone to date you, beg to love you, and beg to marry you.

The begging no go just end.

Im sure he saw the signs but love didnt let him think straight

true talk.....i cant even beg a woman for so long to love me, sorry to say

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Elvinho2244(m): 9:45am On Dec 20, 2019
ipreach:
A lady identified as Jessica has abandoned her supposed husband for another man just few weeks to their wedding.

According to WhatsApp conversation shared by a Twitter User, @Wordsaregods, the destruct man said his supposed wife did not give the reason for absconding from their planned marriage but simply said; "she had found someone she feels she want to get married to and not me."

"I had already given finished planning for their wedding, sent out invitation cards, paid for stuffs" as she wanted from him.

https://www.believespot.com/2019/12/a-lady-due-to-wed-in-january-dump-her-husband-after-traditional-wedding.html

People weh them dey call Jessica well sha ............
Bro tell ur friend to be calm and be a man, i know this will definately overwhelm him, but the moment the girl went out and came back the next day, it was literally over.
Marriage is a forever something, if he marries her, he would still have a broken home in the future, no one begs for love, love is a beautiful thing.... Bleep all ungrateful human on earth cry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Bluethong: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2019
Wow! No be this same Jessica isoko boy dey always talk about? Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Zombiekiller010: 10:10am On Dec 20, 2019
grin
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Randy100: 10:55am On Dec 20, 2019
Women are so unstable.

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by WonderManly(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2019
ipreach:

1 Like

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by madone: 11:05am On Dec 20, 2019
Sorry brother
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Geminita1(f): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2019
When i see the woman's side of this, i will comment. For now, the whole truth is not up there.

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2019
You need to pray!!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Allsingles: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2019
This is the worst calamity of the year 2019.
Fact has it that she is been mislead by someone else.
This girl will surely come back to beg you to forgive.
But by then if is me, i will tell her that i don't know her.

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by IdJack(m): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2019
Sorry bro...such is life .
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by samdavjustin(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2019
This is what happens when you love her more than she loves you. I hope Baba has learned his lessons

1 Like

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by udoakwa(m): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2019
One thing I've learnt in this life n i hold on to that is "NEVER BEG ANYONE TO LOVE YOU" if this Jessica had loved this guy naturally n genuinely. this wouldn't have happen...sorry man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by anthonytochukwu(m): 11:47am On Dec 20, 2019
Life is electrical. We Must always learn to live with the brutal realities of life. Take heart bro, life has just happened. Allow the pains to go through you, and move on to the next level of life. Tough times don't last, but tough Men do...
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Starboytwo(m): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2019
Ehn wetin else remain? Find your way oga...

Save yourself the bullcrap, fall out of love and find someone else, abi Dem swear for you ni.. una go just dey do like wahrah, mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by AfroKnight: 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
angry

I said on one thread that it is proper for your woman to love you more than you love her, cos the relationship would last. One misguided shediot came at me. Oya na, Behold example 1.

Anyway, this is also the result of being a calm, tolerant, long-suffering gentleman.

I bet she has decided to go with one cocky rascal that has been nacking her without respect. That’s what these girls like. They want someone that will stress them so much that they would go and pray and fast for 1 week on one “mountain“ in Ondo state.

Gentleman na dodoyo for their side.

The guy should use the remaining wedding money for a professional course or invest it in his business. He should also leave small change for Heineken and bushmeat pepper soup this Christmas.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Blitz888(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2019
For all its worth, never beg a woman/man to stay with you.
True love will find you and it will abide!

That marriage would have been a misery filled misadventure if they had gone ahead, as two can not walk together except they agree. Amos 3 vs 3.

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by mechanics(m): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
She no try at all, she thinks that money is easy to get, see how she has made the man to waste his money on what won't be useful anymore, I just hope the man won't have heart attack, it can be frustrating.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Mattakinz123(m): 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
Check this out, guys.

S2J: Tell us about your scholarship or academic or immigration experience
Please indicate a brief description of the scholarship(s) you applied to, reasons for choosing your course and the scholarship(s)

Res: An agent who is a close family friend helped out in carrying out the whole process of applying. He’s an approved agent. I submitted all the certificates I have, which included my Bsc certificate, AAT certificate, ICAN certificate,
and any other important information if it’s a scholarship. Please share your experience, this is where the whole process involved in you applying, the experience living and leaving, the hustles and bustles you had to engage in, et.c

It took a total of 4 months if I'm right to get the whole process completed. Read more �
https:///kebXiH79Fo

If you would like the details of the agent, please leave a comment or send us a mail to study2japa@gmail.com with your request.
Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Apination(m): 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
He should be thankful that it happened this early into the marriage, it would have been a living nightmare for him undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Taywon: 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
Dont mumu for love they will not hear.....
Now u dey beg am to marry you.... Dre was no love initially.... Bro tell ur friend to wave it,.... Beta dey come

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Zombiekiller010: 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
If she has already been pregnant for this guy, that yeye lady would have be the one running after this dude for marriage, i won't say more than this

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by Viserion: 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jessica oooo

she don meet womb shifter

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) by ATTemi: 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ur fact is totally wrong.

She walked away doesn’t mean she was misled by anybody.

Get that off ur mind bro.
Allsingles:
This is the worst calamity of the year 2019.
Fact has it that she is been mislead by someone else.
This girl will surely come back to beg you to forgive.
But by then if is me, i will tell her that i don't know her.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man / Girls Wey Dey Use Thier Toto Clip Man Pricck! / Am A Teacher! Lady Who Show Off Her Cleavage Inside Shirt Revealed. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.