Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,520 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always (68962 Views)

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by midnighter(f): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
LordAdam16:
We'll have to agree to disagree then.

Compliments of the season!

-Lord

We will wink Was nice discussing with you anyway; I learnt a thing or two. Seasons greetings
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by ogbonti: 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
Katier00:
sometimes my friend, you don't know

So when you are the master in a relationship, or a slave in a marriage, you don’t know? If you don’t, then you deserve that relationship or marriage.. no need to complain na
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by franchasng: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
abbatoir:

Bro...5min small ooo.

But you are actually on point..I am marvel when I see guys brag of doing 3,4 round at ago.
Although I am married..I can't count the number of girl I have handled... I hardly do 2 round.. trust me, they enjoyed it to the fullest ( I am not exaggerating) may be because I understand the game because I don't take romance lightly...if you a guy think leaking plate is dirty.. I say to you.. you are yet to enjoy Life

I wonder the purpose of coming to Life without exploring woman body

I stand to be corrected anyway
I don't do oral, its nauseating to me and I don't expect any woman to do same for me. Little thing get me irritated. The sight of a woman's under can make me vomit. I don't eat lots of food cos of their smell or look.

I can't imagine myself doing MouthAction with any woman not even my wife. To me its ayama embarassed

Imagining it alone has made me loose appetite now, my brother I don't envy una that do oral. What I love is kissing, handling and listening to gist (I love to listen to gossip, I enjoy it as much as sex shocked). I am weirdly wired when it comes to sex. I love watching guys dig pretty girls with big ass in real life, and I have once or twice arranged chicks for some of my guys to dig while I watch lol, i am an arsenal fan, and i hate manchester, i prefer big arsenal stadium than man u, that's my kind of person wink
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by MrMacinterchi1: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
I smell lack of communication between you and your wife from here!
fix it.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by mizlovette(f): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
portune:
What should I do about this? I am gainfully employed. Gives her 60k for house upkeep. I buy bulk thinks like yam , rice, oil tomato etc. She locks shop on me always. I need your thoughts on this pls.

Always giving excuses. At night, "I am tired". In the morning, "go work abeg others have left and making money and you are here looking for who to ram."

Even few moments I press her to it she will insult me sotee my prick falls down.
deny her money nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by jackals(f): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
AntiWailer:
May be her mileage was very high before u married her and she is tired of the thing.
========≠================================={

Oya calm down bro grin

When stressed they dnt think about sex. You need to create an environment and put her in the mood.

On a day u know ur chairman no go gree. Help her with chores. Don't ask for Eba, buy her favourite food and bring home.

Once in a while watch a movie u are so sure dem go do the thing plenty times. Think about her like a new girl u just met and u will not stop until u bang her. Laugh with her. Dont strong face all day and smile only when u want to off her pant.

Take her to the beach, while laughing and playing let her know "Waa fe ku laleyi, ma te soju laleyi" tell her u will Bleep her using ur traditional dialect. Laugh over it as if u no mean am.

Then clean up, brush, body spray. Your Nkwobi stinking onion breath can kill ( i can smell it from here) don't kill another person's daughter.

Learn to set the mood. Do daring things. Give head, pamper her. U dnt just bring that thing out and say "Mummy Kudi, spread your legs" it does not work that way.

I have combination of emojis on watz app dt looks like finger in a hole. i send from time to time to mine and she will be like "ASHAAWO" i say that is my middle name.

Lastly exkweez me Sa, i hope you last a bit longer on bed and dnt always leave her high or 'fuckstrated' in bed . Please confirm and dont mistaken 4 strokes for 4 rounds please ?

Don't mind the e-diots forming u must take it by force. Most of them just came back from village and na woman go send them back cos of lack of respect and common sense.

which category of weak men full this Nigeria sef. aaahhh, it's obvious his wife isn't into him and u are still advising him to follow this ur idiotic way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by anoziechi(f): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
AntiWailer:
May be her mileage was very high before u married her and she is tired of the thing.

Oya calm down bro grin

When stressed they dnt think about sex. You need to create an environment and put her in the mood.

On a day u know ur chairman no go gree. Help her with chores. Don't ask for Eba, buy her favourite food and bring home.

Once in a while watch a movie u are so sure dem go do the thing plenty times. Think about her like a new girl u just met and u will not stop until u bang her. Laugh with her. Dont strong face all day and smile only when u want to off her pant.

Take her to the beach, while laughing and playing let her know "Waa fe ku laleyi, ma te soju laleyi" tell her u will Bleep her using ur traditional dialect. Laugh over it as if u no mean am.

Then clean up, brush, body spray. Your Nkwobi stinking onion breath can kill ( i can smell it from here) don't kill another person's daughter.

Learn to set the mood. Do daring things. Give head, pamper her. U dnt just bring that thing out and say "Mummy Kudi, spread your legs" it does not work that way.

I have combination of emojis on watz app dt looks like finger in a hole. i send from time to time to mine and she will be like "ASHAAWO" i say that is my middle name.

Lastly exkweez me Sa, i hope you last a bit longer on bed and dnt always leave her high or 'fuckstrated' in bed . Please confirm and dont mistaken 4 strokes for 4 rounds please ?

Don't mind the e-diots forming u must take it by force. Most of them just came back from village and na woman go send them back cos of lack of respect and common sense.
oil dey your head joor
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
marvel2011:
Mine does the same thing but I give God the glory because I now occupy my heart with things that makes me serve God the more. I am not a slave to sex!

"Slave of sex"? Oga, the place of God is totally different from the place of sex o. While occupying your heart with God's service is very good, you definitely know in your heart that you can't truly relegate sex, particularly as a married man. Sexual organs have their own "brains" and can sometimes overpower the main senses, particularly in a man. You must have heard unbelievable stories about men you would never belief would engage in such. Don't belittle sexual urge as a married man. It's wiser you call your wife to order o undecided
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by triumphumeh22(m): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
tacha kilorun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by ashawopikin(m): 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
portune:
What should I do about this? I am gainfully employed. Gives her 60k for house upkeep. I buy bulk thinks like yam , rice, oil tomato etc. She locks shop on me always. I need your thoughts on this pls.

Always giving excuses. At night, "I am tired". In the morning, "go work abeg others have left and making money and you are here looking for who to ram."

Even few moments I press her to it she will insult me sotee my prick falls down.
you sex lock your pocket, stop giving her money
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by eyinjuege: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
franchasng:
stop pushing young men into becoming your sex slave who may die trying to make insatiable ladies like u cum during sex. I repeat, only jobless boys waste their time trying to make a woman cum. If she cannot come during normal sex, let her masturbate or use a intimacy gadget.

Stop poisoning the mind of other women, sex is not food. It is not a must you cum during sex.

Sex is indeed not food. Tell that to the OP who seems to be be starving and hungry for it. The wife seems to be ok.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Luchiana1(f): 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
If you think you're too young to become a Car Owner, then take no step and wait when you add more years. But if you know and you know that you want to be a car owner in 2020 with just N2,000

WhatsApp +23480 8 4226 895 let's get down to business. Even those that have cars need more cars.

I'll be waiting to discuss successful business, JHGith you.https:///ESG3Ce7vhmRBbRPuotAU06
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by thatthing111(m): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
Katier00:
there is more to every story. Op painted himself as a saint here. Do you carry your wife along during love making or are you the open your legs let me enter man. How do you treat her? Yes you provide upkeep but what about respect? Is she your partner or just sex mate. There is no excuse for cheating. It is wrong in every ramifications. So don't crate a crack on the wall of your home

Hmm

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Luchiana1(f): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2019
Sex is a thing of the mind.. If her mind is not with you or she is not happy with you, there is no way she can give you like that..try to find out whats wrong..for many normal women,sex is linked with the heart or mind

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Hhenryy: 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
portune:

Sorry, you married one of those Genitally mutilated (circumcised) women...

They don't usually like nor enjoy sex because their erotic zones have been chopped off during circumcision... Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it but endure.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Bahddo(m): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
Oga, you are being manipulated.

There's a huge chance she's cheating on you and needs you to bring more money to sponsor her cheating ways. Have you ever seen anyone kissing an ATM? It's only good enough for the money.

You can try to gather solid (bullshitt-proof) evidence of this cheating and then confront her, or you can beat her at her game.

If the latter, lock your own shop. Engross yourself in activities you enjoy and don't even look at her in any sexual way. Treat her like a room mate and limit the money you spend (if it's not directly for the family). Bad part about this is, you might actually stop being interested in sex with her.

She would be the one trying to find out why you don't touch her anymore. If she's cheating, she's also going to immediately suspect you of cheating (because like minds). If she asks, tell her you cannot be begging for sex, and that if you have to, it's meaningless. It doesn't mean you don't like sex any more, you have simply lost interest in having it with her because what should be enjoyable is now stressful. You have to be blunt yet gentle for this to work.

Don't let any woman (even your wife) turn you to her slave.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Katier00(f): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
thatthing111:

From the way OP described how his wife talks to him it is clear she is riding him...taking his kindness for weakness. Some women sometimes do that to gently men. If he doesn't stand his ground she will never give him sex again. I've been there.
I perfectly understand that. I have also experience being in bondage in the name of I house and feed you so you must obey my command anytime. All I am saying is that something is not right. We women love sex so much, so why should we deny ourselves such endless pleasure to hurt the man

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Katier00(f): 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
ogbonti:

So when you are the master in a relationship, or a slave in a marriage, you don’t know? If you don’t, then you deserve that relationship or marriage.. no need to complain na
I mean before the marriage
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by TruthSpeaker: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
Go get yourself a public side chick and get your sex life great again. You can even start week long, disappearances. Whetin dat pussy hold when dey lock you outside?
I just hope you are hiding important information from us! When you started dating in the past, how fluent was your sex life? Are you sure you don’t have erectile related issues?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Bahddo(m): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
Katier00:
I perfectly understand that. I have also experience being in bondage in the name of I house and feed you so you must obey my command anytime. All I am saying is that something is not right. We women love sex so much, so why should we deny ourselves such endless pleasure to hurt the man
1) to manipulate him, because hormones mean men want sex more frequently. Whoever wants it more is at the mercy of the one who wants it less.
2) she's probably cheating.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by fisherboy: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
AntiWailer:

Oya calm down bro grin

Oh boy see see list of sacrifices to offer before my guy go Bleep him woman's TOTO bring fly with 2 teeth, mosquito with one eye, goat with 14 biabia .. ..Oga oh u be baba lawo for woman mata

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by maikalaf(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
franchasng:
you don't need to spend 2hrs banging a woman for her to cum. Me I don't even have time for sex and my bae knew me well before we walked down the aisle. And she is perfectly fine with it.

If you are a busy man you won't be spending all your time and strength on sex to satisfy a woman. So wait until you get married, then u will understand that marathon sex is for jobless boys who have nothing else to worry about aside how to sex a woman to cum grin
Wetin person go dey do for two hours na??
All I'm saying is sexual satisfaction, and it doesn't need two hours. One just have to know one's way around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by ABOVEDELAW: 2:56am On Dec 24, 2019
IS THAT HOW YOUR WOODEN AND PLASTIC BRAIN WORKS? HE HAS TO DO ALL THOSE THINGS JUST TO SLEEP WITH A WIFE HE IS LEGALLY MARRIED TO?

AntiWailer:

Oya calm down bro grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by vaca1: 3:49am On Dec 24, 2019
manontree:

Ok fine. Awon destiny destroyer. Is the one at home not destroying his destiny ni?
Ok fine. Continue flexing
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by CHoccolaTE: 5:29am On Dec 24, 2019
See how men are obsessed with sex, crying like children on OP's behalf because the thing dey pain them

Sex is oxygen for men apparently

If women go nuts like this over sex issues their stupid arses will come here to call them olosho and prostitute and who knows what else, yet somehow the dirty obsession men have with sex is very fine and dandy.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by CHoccolaTE: 5:32am On Dec 24, 2019
Besides this is a fake story, I don't know if its seun or other mods doing it for traffic or just random attention seekers starting these fake story threads these days

They are becoming too much.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by AntiWailer: 6:37am On Dec 24, 2019
ABOVEDELAW:
IS THAT HOW YOUR WOODEN AND PLASTIC BRAIN WORKS? HE HAS TO DO ALL THOSE THINGS JUST TO SLEEP WITH A WIFE HE IS LEGALLY MARRIED TO?

I dnt deal with e-diots.

I will pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by CareerBegger: 8:45am On Dec 24, 2019
eni4real:
Wetin?? undecided
Can someone ban this guy for being a cyber bully?? , who is the mod here??
your father is the mod
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by portune: 9:26am On Dec 24, 2019
I AM THE OP

**** THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL YOUR ADVISE **
. INDEED THINGS WILL CHANGE FOR ME FROM THE LOADS I HAVE RECEIVED HERE. I WILL BE FIRMER AND STRONGER ON DECISIONS.

MY DECISION.....

THERE WILL NO LONGER BE ANY SEXUAL INVOLVEMENT WITH HER FOR THE MEAN TIME.

NO XMASS OUTINGS OR FAMILY VISITS. WE ARE ROOMATES NOW. I CAN TAKE KIDS OUT BUT THE TWO OF US CANNOT ENGAGE IN ANYTHING IN UNISIM.

AS FOR FAMILY EXPENDITURE , IT HAS TO BE AT THE BAREST MINIMUM AND OF SERIOUS IMPORTANCE.

THE ONLY THING I AM NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE WITH OTHER FEMALES ARE SEXUAL EMOTIONS AND INTIMACY AND SHE HAS FRUSTRATED THAT. OTHER WIFE'S BENEFITS ARE SCRAPPED.

Women rarely value their spouses till the man is gone. I cannot follow the same fate. It is better marriage ceases than for me to cease.

THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN...

I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 24, 2019
CareerBegger:
your father is the mod
Your father dey Nairaland?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by maasoap(m): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2019
Katier00:
op didn't mention that he offered the above solutions. He only told us how he gives her 60k for upkeep and buys food stuffs. Op didn't mention when this problem started or any good attribute of his wife. Op painted himself as a responsible man and his wife as a selfish nagging partner, that refuse him sex. Before I judge a case, I always want to find out how cordial is that relationship before now. Everyone deserves to be in a relationship yes and the op is in one. How well does he build it depends mainly on him being the head. What I deduct from his story is that, I feed and house you, so when I want sex you give it to me or else it's trouble.

You saw a man making threat but I saw a man looking for solution. He has endured more than many men could, believe me. No woman or man as the case may be has right to starve his or her partner of sex, it is wrong. What is communication for in relationships? Communication is all that is required instead of going on wild goose chase.

I might be wrong though but that is what I perceived. The wife is not right by denying him sex but maybe that is her only weapon which is pure ignorance.

So, what are we talking about? If she wants something, she should say it out now. Because I don't understand all the drama at all
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by dinero101(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
portune:

Take her out then talk to her

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night / Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.