Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always (68979 Views)

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 23, 2019
chriskosherbal:
Let me share my little thought on this :. Now there is NO woman that don't like sex, however three things can make a woman dislike sex.

1. She is a virgin ...you can't simply like what you have not eaten, no matter how good a soup smells, you still have to taste it to determine if it's sweet or not.

2. Rape/ Bad sexual event of the past: This can make any woman dislike sex, cos it's just keep reminding her of what she is trying to forget .

3. Below Par performance from her spouse: This is one of the major cause why many married women rejects sexual calls from thier below par performance hubby, and get it outside, these below reasons can further butress the above

3(a) he is faced with constant quick ejaculation and weak erection ....popularly known as the indomie men.

3(b)lack a good understanding of sex as well as thier spouses core areas of sexual pleasure, these men even if they last in bed don't really know how to manipulate thier way ( in terms of skills & positioning) through the woman's virgina bringing about the desired orgasm that she seek.

Be that as it may, sticking to point 3, a woman should be able to communicate with her hubby if she is not getting it properly and tell him what to do per time before, during and after sexual intercourse.

However, op with statement like this coming from your wife..."Always giving excuses. At night, Am tired. In d morning, go work abeg others have left and making money and it here looking for who to ram." am sorry op I doubt if she loves you deeply.

Op do this ..

- ignore her for sometime, I mean avoid being too needy sexually, just pretend you don't need it anymore & put up a smiling face while doing it ...watch her reactions for sometime.

- op, for God sake can you allow her do the buying of those food items herself, it's like you are spoiling her, she sees herself as the price..she maybe feeling like queen of England ( of course she is Queen, no disrespect).

- Deliberately delay the upkeep money you give to her all the time, making up some excuses for it, and reduce the attention and hype you give to her.

- spoil yourself a little, change your fashion sense abit, wear sneakers, neat jeans, t-shirts, knickers with sneakers, get perfumes that smell well...just look more polished ...nice gold chains ..let her feel Jealous that anoda woman might steal you outside .

If she does not respond to the above after a period of time ...then op am sorry She ain't love you.

Bros you've said it all nothing remains.... I pray make he see this your advice READ OO.

Wait, are you relationship counsellor?!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by maikalaf(m): 9:16am On Dec 23, 2019
tellsblinks:

Guy!! Grow up!! Sex is a good thing especially with married couples... Go get counselling!! And stop this "slave to sex" quote
I tire o!
Baba dey find excuse to give.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 23, 2019
AntiWailer
post=85122779:

May be her mileage was very high before u married her and she is tired of the thing.
========≠================================={

Oya calm down bro grin

When stressed they dnt think about sex. You need to create an environment and put her in the mood.

On a day u know ur chairman no go gree. Help her with chores. Don't ask for Eba, buy her favourite food and bring home.

Once in a while watch a movie u are so sure dem go do the thing plenty times. Think about her like a new girl u just met and u will not stop until u bang her. Laugh with her. Dont strong face all day and smile only when u want to off her pant.

Take her to the beach, while laughing and playing let her know "Waa fe ku laleyi, ma te soju laleyi" tell her u will Bleep her using ur traditional dialect. Laugh over it as if u no mean am.

Then clean up, brush, body spray. Your Nkwobi stinking onion breath can kill ( i can smell it from here) don't kill another person's daughter.

Learn to set the mood. Do daring things. Give head, pamper her. U dnt just bring that thing out and say "Mummy Kudi, spread your legs" it does not work that way.

I have combination of emojis on watz app dt looks like finger in a hole. i send from time to time to mine and she will be like "ASHAAWO" i say that is my middle name.

Lastly exkweez me Sa, i hope you last a bit longer on bed and dnt always leave her high or 'fuckstrated' in bed . Please confirm and dont mistaken 4 strokes for 4 rounds please ?

Don't mind the e-diots forming u must take it by force. Most of them just came back from village and na woman go send them back cos of lack of respect and common sense.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by maasoap(m): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2019
AntiWailer:
May be her mileage was very high before u married her and she is tired of the thing.

Oya calm down bro grin

When stressed they dnt think about sex. You need to create an environment and put her in the mood.

On a day u know ur chairman no go gree. Help her with chores. Don't ask for Eba, buy her favourite food and bring home.

Once in a while watch a movie u are so sure dem go do the thing plenty times. Think about her like a new girl u just met and u will not stop until u bang her. Laugh with her. Dont strong face all day and smile only when u want to off her pant.

Take her to the beach, while laughing and playing let her know "Waa fe ku laleyi, ma te soju laleyi" tell her u will Bleep her using ur traditional dialect. Laugh over it as if u no mean am.

Then clean up, brush, body spray. Your Nkwobi stinking onion breath can kill ( i can smell it from here) don't kill another person's daughter.

Learn to set the mood. Do daring things. Give head, pamper her. U dnt just bring that thing out and say "Mummy Kudi, spread your legs" it does not work that way.

I have combination of emojis on watz app dt looks like finger in a hole. i send from time to time to mine and she will be like "ASHAAWO" i say that is my middle name.

Lastly exkweez me Sa, i hope you last a bit longer on bed and dnt always leave her high or 'fuckstrated' in bed . Please confirm and dont mistaken 4 strokes for 4 rounds please ?

Don't mind the e-diots forming u must take it by force. Most of them just came back from village and na woman go send them back cos of lack of respect and common sense.

All these just to have free access to what is already his? Very unnecessary. He should just have a frank (and heated) discussion with her to find out what is really wrong. This is not about two people dating one another.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by eyinjuege: 9:27am On Dec 23, 2019
bishopkay:

Then the best way about it is deny him his conjugal rights? If he is not good in bed, I've seen women spike their husband's food or drinks with aphrodisiacs which in turn would make the men want more.
NO MAN LOVES BEING A 2 MINUTES MAN and when a man is it actually affects his psyche even more than the lady and without encouragement he may resign to fate.

If he's a 2 minutes man, he needs to work on himself and not wait for his wife to spike his drink. That's wrong on all levels, putting things in people's food for drinks without their consent. What if he has an allergic reaction to it, or he had taken something else that shouldn't be used with whatever you spike his drink with?
Secondly, no man likes to hear he is a 2minute man, especially from the woman he is dating or married to. If an ex says that, it may be painful, but we can always say its because it's a pained/ scorned lover. No matter how much you love him, never tell him that. That will damage his psyche more than refusing him sex, and he won't want the sex ever again. He will remain insecure for life. At least, now everyone can fault the woman as you're all doing now, and we all still remain oblivious of why she refuses him
Imagine if OP had posted here that his wife told him he is a 2 minute man. What wouldn't we have heard on this thread, and what wouldn't have been said about the woman.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by maasoap(m): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2019
Katier00:
there is more to every story. Op painted himself as a saint here. Do you carry your wife along during love making or are you the open your legs let me enter man. How do you treat her? Yes you provide upkeep but what about respect? Is she your partner or just sex mate. There is no excuse for cheating. It is wrong in every ramifications. So don't crate a crack on the wall of your home

This statement is selfish
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by maasoap(m): 9:28am On Dec 23, 2019
bukatyne:

I wonder why you are mixing issues up.

Even if you are jobless, it is the duty of your wife to satisfy you sexually and vice versa.

What you give her or don't give her absolutely has nothing to do with it.

When did the locking of shop start? How long have you been married? How many kids do you have?

God bless you for your wisdom and understanding.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by promofleetmc: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2019
Ladies can prove me wrong.One of this 3 things attracts a lady to a man.Good looks,Rich,Humour and same with guys.The moment she has opportunity to be with Ramsey Noah or a more handsome guy when u not around she falls for him,if she is is opportune to dine with the likes of Dangote,Otedola who are richer.U will have to fight hard to retain her.I she meets an humorous guy with vast intelligence than u,my brother Na Gobe be that and sex is also part of the intelligence cos there are some skills and mood monitoring techniques that shud be adopted.In other to remain the man,look at what attracted u to her which she much have either jokingly told u when the going was good.Try to do 3X of that to retain her.Never result to quarrel or fights.It doesn’t pay.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by maasoap(m): 9:31am On Dec 23, 2019
bukatyne:

I believe in working towards solutions and not using problems to solve problems.

Let's assume the man is a selfish lover who is fine once he ejaculated,

Has she tried talking to him? Sharing sex books with him? Showing him what she wants? Or riding him and standing up halfway with 'this is how you make me feel'?

Is locking shop the answer?

Ditto if he doesn't treat her well.

Imagine the husband stops providing upkeep money because she doesn't cook well.

There is no excuse for cheating however, if he does, the wife would partake of the sin.

Not to say the husband would not be punished.

So, the punishment and suffering continue? May be divorce will be better if the issue is not resolved
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by maasoap(m): 9:34am On Dec 23, 2019
marvel2011:
Mine does the same thing but I give God the glory because I now occupy my heart with things that makes me serve God the more. I am not a slave to sex!

Hun, poor man has accepted his fate and carried his burden in silence. Long live man. But I think you deserve better than employing this kind of coping mechanism. Are you happy?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Good. I'm female so I should know better.

Come ma test your buwwww may be I feee real ORGASM with my 45 minutes lasting Gbola

No insult just ask of my address or drop yours. I love easy going Mamas, 10k for TP
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by AntiWailer: 9:35am On Dec 23, 2019
maasoap:

All these just to have free access to what is already his? Very unnecessary. He should just have a frank (and heated) discussion with her to find what is really wrong. This is not about two people dating one another.

Nothing is his.

Dnt make that mistake because of African Man Ego.

You will end up just sleeping with her while they help u make love to her outside

This generation is different from that our Mother's generation.

There are boys who are ready to Bleep Ur pregnant wife while u do abomination.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by AntiWailer: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2019
Sparro:

Well, I like your argument but you think the woman is too precious to loose? Is the woman a programmed dummy that must be treated with in a particular way to function? From the look of things, the op may only have a little fault that can be overlooked. The woman is foolish

Woman is not too preciouse to lose but as long as you dnt consider losing them, making them feel loved is compulsory.

They are not our mothers' generation, these ones will response to love wherever it comes from.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by maasoap(m): 9:38am On Dec 23, 2019
Lordswazz:

Then date any girl that catches your fancy. You'll have enough sex. just play safe, that's all. No need begging everyday for what is at your beck and call.

I concur. Frustration kills faster. Wives denying husbands sex is not good at all most especially if the husband is a responsible one.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Christmasdon(m): 9:39am On Dec 23, 2019
AFTER THEY WILL TELL US SEX AFTER MARRIAGE. GOD PUNISH DEVIL.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 23, 2019
God no allow me see any women wey sabi pass my level oo
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by maasoap(m): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2019
AntiWailer:

Nothing is his.

Dnt make that mistake because of African Man Ego.

You will end up just sleeping with her while they help u make love to her outside

This generation is different from that our Mother's generation.

There are boys who are ready to Bleep Ur pregnant wife while u do abomination.

I don't know what you're driving at my man. If we were joined together as husband and wife and I'm playing my roles as much as I could. And if my wife still thinks that I'm lacking in some aspects, I deserved to be told and I will decide if I can put in extra efforts instead of her denying me what I deserve.
But you on the other hand came up with a lot of lists of things for the husbands not considering his schedule, work hours, work nature and others. I think that the best way to go about this is to ask his wife what is missing instead of going about it blindly with trial and error tactics.
If I can't have free access to my wife body after doing my part in the relationship, I think separation or divorce will be better for us. Call it African mentality or whatever

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by bukatyne(f): 9:54am On Dec 23, 2019
maasoap:

So, the punishment and suffering continue? May be divorce will be better if the issue is not resolved

I honestly don't know if divorce/ separation is allowed when one party starved the other of sex.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by bukatyne(f): 9:54am On Dec 23, 2019
maasoap:

God bless you for your wisdom and understanding.

Thanks
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by midnighter(f): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2019
bukatyne:

Is she a prostitute that ties sex to money?

No. But experiencing financial difficulty is one thing that can affect a couples sex life if the woman is worried/dissatisfied with her living conditions

Its not the only important thing but its still relevant
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by midnighter(f): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2019
maasoap:

I don't know what you're driving at my man. If we were joined together as husband and wife and I'm playing my roles as much as I could. And if my wife still thinks that I'm lacking in some aspects, I deserved to be told and I will decide if I can put in extra efforts instead of her denying me what I deserve.
But you on the other hand came up with a lot of lists of things for the husbands not considering his schedule, work hours, work nature and others. I think that the best way to go about this is to ask his wife what is missing instead of going about it blindly with trial and error tactics.
If I can't have free access to my wife body after doing my part in the relationship, I think separation or divorce will be better for us. Call it African mentality or whatever

You need to think more laterally. What you suggested is not necessarily wrong but lacks depth. What if you sit her down and talk to her and she says youre not romantic enough?

This is not about two people dating one another.

Spouses are always dating. Its a relationship and not a (just) business transaction so what he wrote is still applicable in certain cases
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by franchasng: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2019
maikalaf:

Nawa o! The way some of you married men think, one would assume you guys are in still in the stone age.
So you bang her, cum and leave her high and dry. Have you ever been stopped just when you're about to reach your climax? The feeling isn't usually fun.
Now put yourself in her shoes....
If she satisfies you sexually, nigga you have every obligation to satisfy her also, by any means necessary.

Most you married men just want to enter there, satisfy yourself and move ahead, without thinking about her own satisfaction. Imagine she gives someone else a try and that person meets that particular need....
Abeg, make una do well o. Na 21st Century we dey o, mbok!
you don't need to spend 2hrs banging a woman for her to cum. Me I don't even have time for sex and my bae knew me well before we walked down the aisle. And she is perfectly fine with it.

If you are a busy man you won't be spending all your time and strength on sex to satisfy a woman. So wait until you get married, then u will understand that marathon sex is for jobless boys who have nothing else to worry about aside how to sex a woman to cum grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by midnighter(f): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2019
franchasng:
If you are a busy man you won't be spending all your time and strength on sex to satisfy a woman. So wait until you get married, then u will understand that marathon sex is for jobless boys who have nothing else to worry about aside how to sex a woman to cum grin

Youre just overcompensating. That you dont place emphasis on it in your relationship does not mean that others who do are jobless.

What obtains for you does not necessarily hold true for others; there is somebody out there for everybody

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2019
bukatyne:

I believe in working towards solutions and not using problems to solve problems.

Let's assume the man is a selfish lover who is fine once he ejaculated,

Has she tried talking to him? Sharing sex books with him? Showing him what she wants? Or riding him and standing up halfway with 'this is how you make me feel'?

Is locking shop the answer?

Ditto if he doesn't treat her well.

Imagine the husband stops providing upkeep money because she doesn't cook well.

There is no excuse for cheating however, if he does, the wife would partake of the sin.

Not to say the husband would not be punished.

Kindly explain.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by AntiWailer: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2019
maasoap:

She gave up her life , take care of ur kids, cook etc

After all that, just come home and say spread Ur legs.

You will learn.

That wasn't a list. That were possible stuffs to ease her stress and feel loved.

It could just be u assisting to bath the kids alone.

Access to her body any time u want , this is so hilarious. Shey na borehole ? She won't be wet ? You will just bruise her and stand up after u cum ? Common na Ur type Musa dey help satisfy their woman.

We did not pay for a slave when we married.

To know the feel, sample females comments on my post.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by dalass(f): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2019
AntiWailer:

Oya calm down bro grin

Hillarious! Kuku kee pesin grin grin grin

But you're so right ! wink

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by franchasng: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2019
midnighter:

Youre just overcompensating. That you dont place emphasis on it in your relationship does not mean that others who do are jobless.

What obtains for you does not necessarily hold true for others; there is somebody out there for everybody
No busy and successful man waste his time making sure a woman cum. If she cannot cum through normal sex with her boyfriend, she should not agree to marry him simple. Not after marriage she starts to whine about sex when she knew about the guy's sexual prowess before marriage.

If she cannot cum through normal sex, she should ask for money to buy a intimacy gadget. Life is simple

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Femioghay: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2019
portune:
What should I do about this? I am gainfully employed. Gives her 60k for house upkeep. I buy bulk thinks like yam , rice, oil tomato etc. She locks shop on me always. I need your thoughts on this pls.

Always giving excuses. At night, "I am tired". In the morning, "go work abeg others have left and making money and you are here looking for who to ram."

Even few moments I press her to it she will insult me sotee my prick falls down.

Maybe she's not meant for u
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by maikalaf(m): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2019
maasoap:

All these just to have free access to what is already his? Very unnecessary. He should just have a frank (and heated) discussion with her to find out what is really wrong. This is not about two people dating one another.
I think what he's trying to say is that the op should go back to the drawing board, to go back to how things were before getting married.
Truth is, a lot of couples forget about what really attracted them to each before the marriage. They stop doing what they were to their partners before the marriage, and when it happens like that, women are the ones the easily notice it, hence, the withdrawal.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by midnighter(f): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2019
franchasng:
No busy and successful man waste his time making sure a woman cum. If she cannot cum through normal sex with her boyfriend, she should not agree to marry him simple. Not after marriage she starts to whine about sex when she knew about the guy's sexual prowess before marriage.

If she cannot cum through normal sex, she should ask for money to buy a intimacy gadget. Life is simple

Youre confusing 2 issues. Is it that she didnt explain how much the sex meant to her before the marriage or that people who take sex seriously are jobless?

Youre just saying so many things to cover up, thats why I said you should leave others be instead of unnecessary posturing that ends up being meaningless.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by bukatyne(f): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Kindly explain.

Romans 14: 21 It is better not to eat meat or drink wine or do anything else if it might cause another believer to stumble.

Matthew 18:7 “What sorrow awaits the world, because it tempts people to sin. Temptations are inevitable, but what sorrow awaits the person who does the tempting.

1cor 7:1 Now regarding the questions you asked in your letter. Yes, it is good to abstain from sexual relations.[a] 2 But because there is so much sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman should have her own husband. 3 The husband should fulfill his wife’s sexual needs, and the wife should fulfill her husband’s needs. 4 The wife gives authority over her body to her husband, and the husband gives authority over his body to his wife. 5 Do not deprive each other of sexual relations, unless you both agree to refrain from sexual intimacy for a limited time so you can give yourselves more completely to prayer. Afterward, you should come together again so that Satan won’t be able to tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

If the OP commits adultery, it is a sin.

Why did he commit? Because his wife locked shop and he has requested for the key several times through several means.

His wife is a stumbling block causing him to fall in this case.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 23, 2019
AntiWailer:

Woman is not too preciouse to lose but as long as you dnt consider losing them, making them feel loved is compulsory.

They are not our mothers' generation, these ones will response to love wherever it comes from.

Like I earlier pointed out, your advice to the op is on point.. But I believe the woman is too difficult and she is taking the man for a fool. Just as most commentators here are shooting down the man's write-up because they feel he is not comprehensive enough, I believe the woman think she is a peacock

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night / Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.