Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,532 members, 7,843,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always (68909 Views)

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by franchasng: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2019
midnighter:

Youre confusing 2 issues. Is it that she didnt explain how much the sex meant to her before the marriage or that people who take sex seriously are jobless?

Youre just saying so many things to cover up, thats why I said you should leave others be instead of unnecessary posturing that ends up being meaningless.
stop pushing young men into becoming your sex slave who may die trying to make insatiable ladies like u cum during sex. I repeat, only jobless boys waste their time trying to make a woman cum. If she cannot come during normal sex, let her masturbate or use a intimacy gadget.

Stop poisoning the mind of other women, sex is not food. It is not a must you cum during sex.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by midnighter(f): 10:55am On Dec 23, 2019
franchasng:
stop pushing young men into becoming your sex slave who may die trying to make insatiable ladies like u cum during sex. I repeat, only jobless boys waste their time trying to make a woman cum. If she cannot come during normal sex, let her masturbate or use a intimacy gadget.

Stop poisoning the mind of other women, sex is not food. It is not a must you cum during sex.

"I am the right person to talk to about your relationship & marriage crises".

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by romenna: 11:16am On Dec 23, 2019
portune:
What should I do about this? I am gainfully employed. Gives her 60k for house upkeep. I buy bulk thinks like yam , rice, oil tomato etc. She locks shop on me always. I need your thoughts on this pls.

Always giving excuses. At night, "I am tired". In the morning, "go work abeg others have left and making money and you are here looking for who to ram."

Even few moments I press her to it she will insult me sotee my prick falls down.
flex outside if u know u didnt do anytin to warrant her shop closure.
i dnt like wat i hate
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by eagleonearth(m): 11:22am On Dec 23, 2019
Lordswazz:
Just as women won't tolerate a broke man, a well-to-do man should not tolerate being sex-starved by his wife. The average comfortable man is a woman magnet. If you can't use it to get as much sex as you want from willing and younger girls, and rather wait for anytime heaven touches your wife to bless your luck, you go die for konji. I am tired of men with ample means complaining of being sex-starved and having blue balls.

No wonder unmarried lovers have more sex on average than married people. Go out and get your fill my brother. The world is at the feet of any man who has means and knows how to use it. Just stay away from prostitutes sha.
and you forgot the real definition of prostitute. Now the word prostitute is generic and if you have more than a partner, you're a prostitute. Or maybe you mistake an ordinary prostitute for a professional.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Obason22(m): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2019
both of u are idiot, send her parking. if na Yoruba person u marry sorry cost she have been doing it outside.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by maikalaf(m): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2019
LordAdam16:

Because it's easier.

For what it's worth, we're human beings. Most times we have very jaundiced views of ourselves and our relationships. It's why counseling or seeking third-party resolution from a person you both respect, is so popular. The session or meet will remove the tinted glasses you have on and narrow things down.

The woman in question may be a model parent, wife, caretaker, cook, and what not. Understandably, in her mind, this is one of the few quirks she has, if it can be called that. So why can't she just have her way on this one. After all, if she married an asexual, this wouldn't be a problem.

The conversations people have in their heads are very different from what they voice out.

Women by nature domesticate the men they live with, whether the relationship is romantic or not. Instinctively, this may be no different to her cutting off some of his friends she disapproves of or changing his dress code. Na we wen know how konji b dey pity d OP, she probably never had to deal with it or has forgotten what it feels like.

I'm not making excuses for her. I'm just saying, she's not automatically a terrible person because she's manipulating the OP. That's the default nature for most people. Most people commenting are like that too. Both male and female. And most of us learn to live with that because the SO has other positive attributes.

I mean it's not an option for me.

Naturally, people meet someone else, they click, and they want to be all over that person for as long as they breathe. I don't have that.

It makes me see people for what they really are. Unreliable. And since I don't have hormones clouding my judgement, I don't have to put up with the impossible "I wouldn't change anything about you, you're perfect.' Sounds great in a Jon Legend song, its BS in real life.

To your last statement, many would still do it. Most people need companionship. Not want, need.

The issue is that most only concentrate on what they want to get out of it; and downplay the other person, the system, the fickleness of human nature, the limited control they'd exercise, and much more.

That's how you get threads like this and entire sub-reddits dedicated to specific "marital problems"; because most people at the point of getting married have no f*cking idea what they're getting into. The only disclaimers newly-weds and about-to-weds get are the tired, overused cliches of "It wouldn't be easy," "Every marriage has issues," "You'd have to be tolerant and make compromises."

Which is pretty much just code clauses for "This person you think you can't live without will make you feel like sh*t so many times you'd become numb and you'd stay because you both develop Stockholm Syndrome for each other. And that's fine if you both know what you're getting into. But we all know if you really did, there're some things about the institution of marriage and the contract you'd want to amend. So let's just pretend this isn't a f*ckfest, so you can go through the same meat grinder like we did."

And voila, the synonym for "Miserable" is now "I'm happily married."

-Lord
Dang, I like you already.
But everybody get that hormone las las, just don't let it cloud your sense of judgement in matters of love and relationship. Because in the long run, na your body go tell you after you've tolerated and compromised so much all because of 'I love her', or 'I can't do without her'. Man's gat be reasonable abeg, make person no come become thorn in your flesh.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by abbatoir(m): 11:44am On Dec 23, 2019
chriskosherbal:
Let me share my little thought on this :. Now there is NO woman that don't like sex, however three things can make a woman dislike sex.

1. She is a virgin ...you can't simply like what you have not eaten, no matter how good a soup smells, you still have to taste it to determine if it's sweet or not.

2. Rape/ Bad sexual event of the past: This can make any woman dislike sex, cos it's just keep reminding her of what she is trying to forget .

3. Below Par performance from her spouse: This is one of the major cause why many married women rejects sexual calls from thier below par performance hubby, and get it outside, these below reasons can further butress the above

3(a) he is faced with constant quick ejaculation and weak erection ....popularly known as the indomie men.

3(b)lack a good understanding of sex as well as thier spouses core areas of sexual pleasure, these men even if they last in bed don't really know how to manipulate thier way ( in terms of skills & positioning) through the woman's virgina bringing about the desired orgasm that she seek.

Be that as it may, sticking to point 3, a woman should be able to communicate with her hubby if she is not getting it properly and tell him what to do per time before, during and after sexual intercourse.

However, op with statement like this coming from your wife..."Always giving excuses. At night, Am tired. In d morning, go work abeg others have left and making money and it here looking for who to ram." am sorry op I doubt if she loves you deeply.

Op do this ..

- ignore her for sometime, I mean avoid being too needy sexually, just pretend you don't need it anymore & put up a smiling face while doing it ...watch her reactions for sometime.

- op, for God sake can you allow her do the buying of those food items herself, it's like you are spoiling her, she sees herself as the price..she maybe feeling like queen of England ( of course she is Queen, no disrespect).

- Deliberately delay the upkeep money you give to her all the time, making up some excuses for it, and reduce the attention and hype you give to her.

- spoil yourself a little, change your fashion sense abit, wear sneakers, neat jeans, t-shirts, knickers with sneakers, get perfumes that smell well...just look more polished ...nice gold chains ..let her feel Jealous that anoda woman might steal you outside .

If she does not respond to the above after a period of time ...then op am sorry She ain't love you.

You mean a virgin don't have aexual urge?
Do your research again bro

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by abbatoir(m): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2019
Lordswazz:
Just as women won't tolerate a broke man, a well-to-do man should not tolerate being sex-starved by his wife. The average comfortable man is a woman magnet. If you can't use it to get as much sex as you want from willing and younger girls, and rather wait for anytime heaven touches your wife to bless your luck, you go die for konji. I am tired of men with ample means complaining of being sex-starved and having blue balls.

No wonder unmarried lovers have more sex on average than married people. Go out and get your fill my brother. The world is at the feet of any man who has means and knows how to use it. Just stay away from prostitutes sha.

You have a very good point bro.. it's Man world but e be like say you never meet cute and responsible prostitute...as a matter of fact.all woman na prostitute only in different form...even so called house wife

If you know you know..
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2019
Katier00:
there is more to every story. Op painted himself as a saint here. Do you carry your wife along during love making or are you the open your legs let me enter man. How do you treat her? Yes you provide upkeep but what about respect? Is she your partner or just sex mate. There is no excuse for cheating. It is wrong in every ramifications. So don't crate a crack on the wall of your home
and does her wife carry him along during love making undecided
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by abbatoir(m): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
It cannot be described with any known language.
Bravo.. the true words never be spoken grin

If you know you know

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by goddon4me: 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
marvel2011:
Mine does the same thing but I give God the glory because I now occupy my heart with things that makes me serve God the more. I am not a slave to sex!
Now you put up these attitude how did she or he react or respond.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Ogaonos: 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
portune:
What should I do about this? I am gainfully employed. Gives her 60k for house upkeep. I buy bulk thinks like yam , rice, oil tomato etc. She locks shop on me always. I need your thoughts on this pls.

Always giving excuses. At night, "I am tired". In the morning, "go work abeg others have left and making money and you are here looking for who to ram."

Even few moments I press her to it she will insult me sotee my prick falls down.
from ur write-up d question is has she being denying sex like this since u guys married if not.then go see a deliverance pastor on this.because money dey but she denying sex.see a deliverance pastor on d matter first.dnt conclude she cheating.it could be spiritual.but c a genuine deliverance pastor
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by ogbonti: 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
Katier00:
not everyone creates a effective medium for communication in marriage. Haven't you see a slave-master relationship in marriage.

Then don’t marry the person

If this is happening after marriage, then DIVORCE

It’s as simple as ABCD!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Frankmome: 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
chriskosherbal:
Let me share my little thought on this :. Now there is NO woman that don't like sex, however three things can make a woman dislike sex.

1. She is a virgin ...you can't simply like what you have not eaten, no matter how good a soup smells, you still have to taste it to determine if it's sweet or not.

2. Rape/ Bad sexual event of the past: This can make any woman dislike sex, cos it's just keep reminding her of what she is trying to forget .

3. Below Par performance from her spouse: This is one of the major cause why many married women rejects sexual calls from thier below par performance hubby, and get it outside, these below reasons can further butress the above

3(a) he is faced with constant quick ejaculation and weak erection ....popularly known as the indomie men.

3(b)lack a good understanding of sex as well as thier spouses core areas of sexual pleasure, these men even if they last in bed don't really know how to manipulate thier way ( in terms of skills & positioning) through the woman's virgina bringing about the desired orgasm that she seek.

Be that as it may, sticking to point 3, a woman should be able to communicate with her hubby if she is not getting it properly and tell him what to do per time before, during and after sexual intercourse.

However, op with statement like this coming from your wife..."Always giving excuses. At night, Am tired. In d morning, go work abeg others have left and making money and it here looking for who to ram." am sorry op I doubt if she loves you deeply.

Op do this ..

- ignore her for sometime, I mean avoid being too needy sexually, just pretend you don't need it anymore & put up a smiling face while doing it ...watch her reactions for sometime.

- op, for God sake can you allow her do the buying of those food items herself, it's like you are spoiling her, she sees herself as the price..she maybe feeling like queen of England ( of course she is Queen, no disrespect).

- Deliberately delay the upkeep money you give to her all the time, making up some excuses for it, and reduce the attention and hype you give to her.

- spoil yourself a little, change your fashion sense abit, wear sneakers, neat jeans, t-shirts, knickers with sneakers, get perfumes that smell well...just look more polished ...nice gold chains ..let her feel Jealous that anoda woman might steal you outside .

If she does not respond to the above after a period of time ...then op am sorry She ain't love you.

This guy too Sabi just like me
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by abbatoir(m): 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
Viking007:
Fake story.
Believe the unimaginable..
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by madgoat(m): 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
portune:

She doesnt like you. Shes only being tolerant in the marriage so she wont be single.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by abbatoir(m): 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
franchasng:
You guys worry so much about pleasing your partners honestly. So a man need to do all these just to keep his so called wife happy

See, I am happily married, and before I married my heartthrob, I made sure she understood me in and out. She knows I am not a fan of sex, I do it for doing sake. She knows and she is fine with it from beginning. If she decides to cheat because she need a horse to ride her, that's her cup of tea oh but let her pray I don't catch her or find out; she knows I am a tech guy and she is 247 under surveillance, so whatever she does I will find out. If she cheats and I catch her, that's the end no forgiveness for cheating in my book.

She knew my sexual strength and passion before we married and she was fine with it and I cannot put any other effort sexually to please her, other things I will do, but I cannot kill myself trying to please a woman sexually, guys don't kill yourself in an effort to please a sex maniac; if its 5 minutes u can do, do it and get off and face your life, don't die to please any woman cos if you die she will continue where u stopped

We blacks worry so much about sex, sex sex. Few minutes nonsense. Before you marry anybody know their sexual strength and decide if u can bear it.

Global economy is under attack and black Nigerians are busy worrying about sex and styles angry

As for the op, you sound like those sex maniacs who eat sex like food, and your type do wear your woman out with excessive sex, you better slow down because sex involves energy.

If you cannot tolerate her sex denials, tell her point black that you want separation and be serious about it.

Life is simple you guys should stop complicating it already.

We have Buhari and his evil government to worry about not all these bedroom nonsense angry
Bro...5min small ooo.

But you are actually on point..I am marvel when I see guys brag of doing 3,4 round at ago.
. I hardly do 2 round.. trust me, they enjoyed it to the fullest ( I am not exaggerating) may be because I understand the game because I don't take romance lightly...if you a guy think leaking plate is dirty.. I say to you.. you are yet to enjoy Life

I wonder the purpose of coming to Life without exploring woman body

I stand to be corrected anyway

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by abbatoir(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
hammerU:

Useless man, y u carry this kind topic disturb us? Ok!

U think, her body is a sperm dump?

Anytime u just reach house, u climb release and start to dey sleep?

U are an idiot!

If u Bleep pussy properly, i dont think u will be demanding it every week.

mofo!

Bad guy grin
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by abbatoir(m): 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
tellsblinks:

Guy!! Grow up!! Sex is a good thing especially with married couples... Go get counselling!! And stop this "slave to sex" quote
Don't mind him.

He may came to world simply to pursue money endlessly...
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by abbatoir(m): 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
lefulefu2:
she"s not attracted to u.its like they forced her to marry u grin
Not far from the truth...
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
I no get time 4 all this fake answer on social network. Good communication keeps marraige going.
If nah me it happen to, i will just talk to her abt the what i might mak her reject my advance, if she still play stubborn, i'll blank her 4 a mnth & tail her incase there is some1 she is colectin from..
Ppl fink it easy 2 continue doin wht u wer doin while datin in marraige, the responsibility changes wen married, children comes around etc.
Wen a man suddenly chnge 4rm wht he use to do while dating & early part of marraige is not as if he doesn't want to do it again, it just dat his thinking for his family chnge and as such communication.
Sex has never be wht 2 ppl wnt at the same time, but one have to do it 4 the partner..
Try and work out days n time you guys mostly wanna ride possibly days u are less stress at work & days she doesn't work, cook or less stress & always play with her as this might lead to a hot sex.
Don't demand sex as if she is generator you can anytime you need or have fuel to on.
God help you
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Katier00(f): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
DenreleDave:

So there is more to the story because na man dey post the issue.. Had it been it was a lady dt posted that her husband is denying her of sex , u feminist wunt know that there is more to the story, u will start supporting the lady that posted it...

Anyway, whether man or woman, there is always another side of the story
don't be that sentimental. Grow up
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Katier00(f): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
maasoap:

This statement is selfish
how selfish
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Katier00(f): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

and does her wife carry him along during love making undecided
still my point on communication
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Katier00(f): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
ogbonti:

Then don’t marry the person

If this is happening after marriage, then DIVORCE

It’s as simple as ABCD!
sometimes my friend, you don't know
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by maasoap(m): 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
AntiWailer:

She gave up her life , take care of ur kids, cook etc

After all that, just come home and say spread Ur legs.

You will learn.

That wasn't a list. That were possible stuffs to ease her stress and feel loved.

It could just be u assisting to bath the kids alone.

We did not pay for a slave when we married.

To know the feel, sample females comments on my post.

Your assertion here is quite different from what op narrated, you've taken it to the extreme end just to make a point. Some of us here have wives while some of us here equally have husbands. Wife or husband can turn down the spouse request once in a while for obvious reasons like being stress out, not in the mood, not feeling well, quarrel or unresolved misunderstanding, the list goes on. But here, the husband is saying he's sex starved by his wife, this is beyond the excuse of turning someone into a sex slave, abeg! It's not by force to stay married to someone who is frustrating one's life now. We've seen many cases in court where marriages were dissolved because either the husband was sex starving the wife or the wife was sex starving the husband. It could go both ways, it is just that in this case, the husband is the victim here. Is it by force to stay in a marriage that doesn't work?

Access to her body any time u want , this is so hilarious. Shey na borehole ? She won't be wet ? You will just bruise her and stand up after u cum ? Common na Ur type Musa dey help satisfy their woman.

Anytime is not everytime, let's be careful how we interpret statements.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by maasoap(m): 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
Katier00:
how selfish

When you said that there is no excuse for cheating instead of advising him not to cheat, that statement of yours is referred to as a "simplistic approach".
You made it look like @op is not getting one thing or the other right, what if the problem is from the wife and has nothing to do with husband's shortcoming? Have you considered that possibility? What if the op tries all these trials and errors tips of yours and the situation doesn't change? What next? Every man or woman deserves to be in a relationship.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Katier00(f): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
maasoap:

When you said that there is no excuse for cheating instead of advising him not to cheat, that statement of yours is referred to as a "simplistic approach".
You made it look like @op is not getting one thing or the other right, what if the problem is from the wife and has nothing to do with husband's shortcoming? Have you considered that possibility? What if the op tries all these trials and errors tips of yours and the situation doesn't change? What next? Every man or woman deserves to be in a relationship.
op didn't mention that he offered the above solutions. He only told us how he gives her 60k for upkeep and buys food stuffs. Op didn't mention when this problem started or any good attribute of his wife. Op painted himself as a responsible man and his wife as a selfish nagging partner, that refuse him sex. Before I judge a case, I always want to find out how cordial is that relationship before now. Everyone deserves to be in a relationship yes and the op is in one. How well does he build it depends mainly on him being the head. What I deduct from his story is that, I feed and house you, so when I want sex you give it to me or else it's trouble. I might be wrong though but that is what I perceived. The wife is not right by denying him sex but maybe that is her only weapon which is pure ignorance.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by damoobaba: 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
portune:

All of you marrying non-virgins. The moment you can't satisfy her sexually, another man will sex her.Women love orgasm more than anything in this world. A woman can KILL her husband for a man that satisfies her sexually.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by LordAdam16: 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
midnighter:

An interesting perspective. But remember that there is a fine line between realism and cynicism.

Your argument is like saying that theres no point in studying a particular course with the aim of landing a specific job, when at some point in the future you will probably be weighed down by bad bosses, scheduling conflicts and faulty equipment.

Why didnt you just become an entrepreneur? Dont you know that at some point, every job will give you more BS than its worth?

That you eventually experience difficulties doesnt invalidate the journey that brought you to that point. It only makes overcoming the problem more important because you know whats at stake if you dont.

Which is why those Reddit threads have thousands of members who wouldnt have bothered if they thought exploring their issues was totally pointless.

midnighter:

Im not denying that all those things may be true. What Im saying is that they dont necessarily invalidate the suggestion he gave.

Youve acknowledged that the Reddit thread probably includes his basic suggestion. Which doesnt make his basic suggestion wrong. It only makes it insufficient.

The anecdotes and half-stories flying about are doing so partly because the OP is refusing to provide adequate detail.

Like I said; your annoyance at his refusal to acknowledge the validity of your comment by striking out what you wrote and your dismissal of his advice are two separate issues. Which is why your advices are not opposite but parallel.

We'll have to agree to disagree then.

Compliments of the season!

-Lord
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by damoobaba: 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
portune:

Love this post, na the "insult sotee prick falls down" part I like O
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Ihategirls(m): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
Contumely:

Fallacy.

The best gynaecologists in the world are all males.

I have taught many women family planning.

I doubt if you know about reproduction or anatomy more than I do.

I won't join issues because we aren't on the same intellectual wavelength.
LMAO, what has being a gynaecologist, teaching family planning, reproduction and intellectual wavelength, got to do with females reaching orgasm? Some people sef cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night / Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.