Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU (32717 Views)

'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom / I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom / Man Who Posted False Story About Governor Ortom On Facebook Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Furiad(m): 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
E

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Brozzjames(m): 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
senatordave1:
What a useless governor indulging in misplaced priorities
Bad belle
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by GamalNasser: 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
shocked

Clone of a governor.
Why sending her to BSU instead of Harvard, MIT, Californian university or any top foreign university.
Did his own children attended BSU?
Sending her to BSU is d same as sending her back to secondary school.

Benue is not an educational center but a farming center.
I visited North core of Federal university of Agriculture Makurdi nd I gave up on education. I begin to wonder if University of agriculture which is a federal university is an eyesore I wonder how BSU which is a state university will be.

What am I even saying?
A governor that used wheelbarrow to do empowerment for d youths is capable of doing anything.

Shut up is LASU any better that the University of Benue?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Aaronzy: 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
Versatella:
For the records, he has since cleared the salaries he was owing, I am from Benue and I am telling you authoritatively
will u keep quiet?
Bloody liar
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Fanuci: 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
Versatella:
For the records, he has since cleared the salaries he was owing, I am from Benue and I am telling you authoritatively
You're either lieing or you don't know what you're saying
He hasn't cleared anything.
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Ken4Christ: 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
The scholarship idea is good but it should be to the school of her choice. Please Governor, review your scholarship terms.
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Haddock(m): 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nitah1:
Some of yu are not afraid to apportion blame.
Don't you think the salaries and pensions were not inherited?

Bro, the arrears weren't inherited because he cleared the arrears his predecessor owed using borrowed funds.

After a short while, he started coming up with excuse after excuse, blame after blame on why he cannot continue to pay salaries, mah brodah, na 1 month take turn to 2 months sotay by 2017 he was owing state workers between 8 and 9 months.

At a point in 2016 he even said all workers should go back to farming to feed their families.

If this man cry for you, you go leave your worries and cry with him about his own faulse worry
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 24, 2019
Since everyone is entitled to his opinion, I would advise the girl to follow her heart. While some offers kill destiny, some actually elevate destiny. May God guide her aright.
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:06am On Dec 24, 2019
rafhell:
Nice gesture by the governor.
It is high time we get rid of the retrogressive quota system of a thing.
Merit should be encouraged so we don't end up with the likes of buhari in future
some of u guys are foolish quota doesn't mean encouraging mediocrity... u think if this lady had highest score by merit or otherwise she would be denied she is even from North where she has 3 chances to get into Abu... what ortom did is d solution... are u more intelligent than Buhari nonsense from u https://guardian.ng/features/much-ado-about-educationally-less-developed-states/try read this if u care
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:11am On Dec 24, 2019
yarimagombe:
For me is better for her to stay in ABU to study even CRS than to go to local university like Benue state university to study MBBS. cos ABU is far better than BSU a part of academic excellence zero cultistim etc.
look at d rubbish u type is like saying Howard University is so inferior that no one should go there but Harvard... what a shameless mentality

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by bilulu(m): 12:42am On Dec 24, 2019
senatordave1:
What a useless governor indulging in misplaced priorities
The one u guys supported in Kogi is still owing but yet you guys re his foot soldiers

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by onome442(m): 1:10am On Dec 24, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

So the girl's education is a misplaced priority? Because you're an illiterate you won't understand the importance of education to the girl child.
no mind the foolish boy

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by blazesam(m): 1:52am On Dec 24, 2019
What do u mean? BSU is one of the best universities in Nigeria, for you to be a second class lower student in that uni, is as same as been a first class student in maybe uni lag or some of this southern universities. If u doubt me then send ur child there.

OoniOfIfe:
shocked

Clone of a governor.
Why sending her to BSU instead of Harvard, MIT, Californian university or any top foreign university.

I visited North core of Federal university of Agriculture Makurdi nd I gave up on education. I begin to wonder if University of agriculture which is a federal university is an eyesore I wonder how BSU which is a state university will be.

What am I even saying?
A governor that used wheelbarrow to do empowerment for d youths is capable of doing anything.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Enemyofpeace: 2:51am On Dec 24, 2019
By the time this girl grow small in another too or tree years time, she go sweet die.

dominique I have some things for you for Christmas, where should I drop them?
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by JOSH54: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2019
I have come to realise that in dis life, no matter what u do, people must complain. Governor, u have done well.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by fof1: 7:35am On Dec 24, 2019
senatordave1:

Has he cleared over one year arrears he's owing

U NEED TO BE PROSECUTED FOR HATE SPEECH, DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER, HATRED FOR D GOVERNOR OF A STATE, PLAIN FALSEHOOD AND SPREADING LIES ON SOCIAL MEDIA; ETC... SO U BETTER AWAIT POLICE ACTION AND CORRECTIONAL SERVICES INTERN IN D PRISON YARD. PLS DONT GO UNDERGROUND...
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Liposure: 7:37am On Dec 24, 2019
Kudos 2 gov ortom
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2019
Versatella:

grin grin clear? Okay oh

Nice one Governor
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Surulereman(m): 7:43am On Dec 24, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
shocked

Clone of a governor.

What am I even saying?

RUBBISH!!!!!! BAD BELLE. YOU PREFER THE YOUNG INTELLIGENT GIRL TO REMAIN AT HOME?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Haatism(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2019
Ortom is a hypocrite!
That man is a thorn in the flesh of Benue people. I don't know why all wicked men are ardent lovers of praises.

Workers and pensioners in his state are withdrawing their children from schools because of non-payment of salaries but he is here trying to maliciously gain the prayers of good Nigerians.

Thunder!
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by edoairways: 8:12am On Dec 24, 2019
olaswim:
Some comments here are just senseless i swear.... Some are saying is a misplaced priority and while some are saying is better she attend ABU and ignore BSU..... Pls is it about uni or individual person or one academic performance at the end.... Finish from so call ABU doesn't in anyway guarantee automatic employment... So u all should grow up..if some of you have this opportunity you won't think twice before accepting it.... Only God knows what future holds for the girl.
God bless for this comment. Many Nigerians are still believing that lie of a particular university better than the other.
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by adeoba2008(m): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
shocked

Clone of a governor.

What am I even saying?

You can decide to foot the bill and send the girl to Havard University .

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by LoveThemChubby(m): 8:23am On Dec 24, 2019
Versatella:
Cleared what? Something he jumped several months? Is that clearing? He's a wind chasing governor with nothing to show. There are many Benue indigenes with higher scores than than that lady who won't get admission to study medicine yet the trend chasing governor didn't deem it fit to do that to them.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Charli3benkz(m): 8:30am On Dec 24, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
shocked

Clone of a governor.

What am I even saying?

Shows clearly that u are suffering from mental instability. What do u know about Benue State? I schooled in university of agriculture makurdi and trust me, I can stand anywhere and boast of its competence academically.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by mapet: 8:39am On Dec 24, 2019
rafhell:
Nice gesture by the governor.
It is high time we get rid of the retrogressive quota system of a thing.
Merit should be encouraged so we don't end up with the likes of buhari in future

I thot ABU said on merit basis she did not qualify to study Medicine and Surgery. Good gesture from the governor sha
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by TUANKU(m): 9:15am On Dec 24, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
shocked

Clone of a governor.

What am I even saying?

So you wrote all these based on assumptions? Why not tell your father to sponsor her to Havard then, you're just a sad human. Get a life.
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by TUANKU(m): 9:28am On Dec 24, 2019
KaptainAfrika:
So she can die in tiv vs jukun, tiv vs fulani or tiv vs ebonyi / Northern Cross River royal rumbles.
Your mother will die first.
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Difrent: 9:48am On Dec 24, 2019
Versatella:
Haba, how sir?

Lalasticlala
What do you mean how? And you are calling Lala had anyone slapped you or insulted you?

For emphasis

Ortom is the most useless governor concentrating on irrelevant things, He is owing months of salary is that not enough to call him whatever name?

He only got reelected because he claims to be fighting Fulani herdsmen and irrespective of the fact that at elections he was owing upwards of 7 months salary.

Now he is claiming to be more Christian than the Pope, still owing backlog of salaries and people like you think he shouldn't be called names, abegii
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by uchwar1: 9:55am On Dec 24, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
shocked

Clone of a governor.

What am I even saying?

hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity / Unknown Gunmen Attack Campaign Train In Anambra, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Pictures) / Black Soot Pollutes The Environment In Port Harcourt (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.