Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU (32716 Views)

'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom / I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom / Man Who Posted False Story About Governor Ortom On Facebook Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by ugofulfilled(m): 10:32am On Dec 24, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
shocked

Clone of a governor.
Why sending her to BSU instead of Harvard, MIT, Californian university or any top foreign university.
Did his own children attended BSU?
Sending her to BSU is d same as sending her back to secondary school.

Benue is not an educational center but a farming center.
I visited North core of Federal university of Agriculture Makurdi nd I gave up on education. I begin to wonder if University of agriculture which is a federal university is an eyesore I wonder how BSU which is a state university will be.

What am I even saying?
A governor that used wheelbarrow to do empowerment for d youths is capable of doing anything.

Your words are in sharp contrast to your moniker which automatically makes you an impostor. No Ooni, let alone the reputable OoniofIfe will speak in this manner. You model his title by your moniker but not his character and public image.

People like you rarely see the good in other people. Is BSU not better than being denied admission? Did you read the part that says "she's on scholarship"? Rid yourself of hatred and ill heart; it will do you a lot of good for a merrier Christmas. merry Christmas Ooniof...

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by KushLyon(m): 10:44am On Dec 24, 2019
senatordave1:

Has he cleared over one year arrears he's owing
You don't have sense. Next time get yourself updated before spewing thrash on a public forum
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by KaptainAfrika: 10:50am On Dec 24, 2019
But not before everything that brings joy and happiness to your life, dies one by one and only when the thing or person that gives you the greatest joy dies before your very eyes - will you finally be permitted to take your last breath and even in death, you won't still find respite. Idiot. Don't let this Social media make you think you say anything to anyone, anyhow, now run along to your appointment with death.

TUANKU:

Your mother will die first.
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 24, 2019
Versatella:
For the records, he has since cleared the salaries he was owing, I am from Benue and I am telling you authoritatively
Stop posting thrash because of likes of. Ortom clear wic salary. If i show my parents this thing u'ved just said they will just swear for you.. U re not in benue pls.
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Kingrefreshed: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
shocked

Clone of a governor.
Why sending her to BSU instead of Harvard, MIT, Californian university or any top foreign university.

I visited North core of Federal university of Agriculture Makurdi nd I gave up on education. I begin to wonder if University of agriculture which is a federal university is an eyesore I wonder how BSU which is a state university will be.

What am I even saying?
A governor that used wheelbarrow to do empowerment for d youths is capable of doing anything.

Leaders of tomato sorry tomorrow. I see you in 3D. The best thing na to use you for money ritual wahala.
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by TUANKU(m): 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
KaptainAfrika:
But not before everything that brings joy and happiness to your life, dies one by one and only when the thing or person that gives you the greatest joy dies before your very eyes - will you finally be permitted to take your last breath and even in death, you won't still find respite. Idiot. Don't let this Social media make you think you say anything to anyone, anyhow, now run along to your appointment with death.

I repeat, your pathetic who.re of a mother will die first.
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by div111(m): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
I had 294 in jamb and 320 in p. Utme and no scholarship.

Lol
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by acc2020(m): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
shocked

Clone of a governor.

What am I even saying?

what's the full saying, how is UA an eyesore, University of Agricultural makurdi is one of the best federal Agriculture universities we have in Nigeria intellectually and structure wise.
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
senatordave1:
What a useless governor indulging in misplaced priorities
IS THERE NO GOVERNOR IN NIGER STATE?.ALL THESE EYE SERVICE WILL GET THIS MAN NO WHERE.
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Cityguy: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
FVckmannabbQ:

TRASH
As in the trash of all trashes.
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Cityguy: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
MRAKBEE:

Who is this one?
You wil be the same person to criticise him for patronizing foreign universities instead of local ones?
Someone who attended a good school can't argue this way.. stop being hypocritical
He hehe hehe....
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Cityguy: 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
ohuatc:

May God bless you, the governor of Benue State.
Amen to that. And to imagine she would not be paying. Hmm, in disappointment is appointment. What a wonderful God. Contrary to the scheme of man, she has the opportunity of realising her dream.
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by stormborn28(m): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
senatordave1:
What a useless governor indulging in misplaced priorities
your case is likened to Anus being in front of the penis....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) / Presidential Response To State House Clinic / Troops Raid Boko Haram Hideouts In Borno (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.