Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram (15985 Views)

Music When On Hold - The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines On Phones / Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex / Ruling On Shaking Hands With Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by Sagay212: 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
Khaleell001:

Yes.
we are guided not by the "spirit" but the law of Almighty Allāh.
Go deal with that.

Yes you can be guided by whatever law you claim. But don't be foo.lish to use your law to terrorise others. When you do, you will be dealt with severely. Go and ask your boko haram and ISIS brothers what's up. They are being dealt with mercilessly and if you are one of them, just know that your days are numbered. Terrorism will never be tolerated and all terrorists will be killed.

6 Likes

Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by sunshineV(f): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
Going through this comment and I've come to decide that Islam is on hell of a fvcked up religion. It troubles me that Allah's prophet maltreated his slaves and some people are defending that all in the name of religion. Someone even said it was allowed then but I thought Allah should've known better since he's the greatest of all time. Even somethings the prophet did I can't do it and I'm not even as religious

6 Likes

Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by sunshineV(f): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
This religion if a thing is just terrible. Both Christian and Islam. It rips people from the same nation apart imagine I can't even shake hands with some people. Where's the peace you preach suppose to come from?

1 Like

Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by Akpan107(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

Let's start here.

Exodus 21:20-21

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property

So you can beat your slave as much as you like, just make sure IT doesn't die, and I call the slave it since a slave is a mere possession according to the Bible.
Hahaha, after beating your empty chest, this all you have to come up with. Alright....

Now, what do you learn from the above verses?

Only if you use your brain, you will see the answers in the scriptures quoted.

Exedus 21:20
And if a man strikes his servants or maids and he or she dies under his hand, the master must be punished.
(Probably, he must be put to death for killing a soul)

Exedus 21:21
But if the servants lives on, there's no punishment for the master...

Based on the above verse, beating your maids or servants with the aim of correcting him or her is actually not the problems, how you do it matters, not to cause his death.

Jesus Christ is the New covenant and we are no longer on the old laws...

Muhammad s.a.w was a man who the Muslims claims he came to set things right, but he is the one having sex with a lady who is not his wife.

How can you explain that?

7 Likes

Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by AntiChristian: 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
Akpan107:
Hahaha, after beating your empty chest, this all you have to come up with. Alright....

And if a man strikes his servants or maids and he or she dies under his hand, the master must be punished.

Based on the above verse, beating your maids or servants with the aim of correcting him or her is actually not the problems, how you do it matters, not to cause his death.

Muhammad s.a.w was a man who the Muslims claims he came to set things right, but he is the one having sex with a lady who is not his wife.

I am not yet through with you. You don't know what you are in to yet.

Can we judge your God based on this laws that He is an idiot and stupid for making such laws as you guys have been claiming here?
Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by AntiChristian: 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
Akpan107:

Check this out Your God commands:

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do Christians have to say to this? This is their God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.

There is no excuse here! None! He was not forgiving and merciful at all.
Keep virgins alive for yourself is similar to what BH is doing with Chibok girls and other girls they kidnapped.

Akpan107

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
BlackSeptember:
So you can sleep with your female slave because of Mohammed was busy having orgies with his own.

Islam is not allowed in a civilized world

Of cos no religion is allowed anywhere except Islam. Bring a law that forbids what you claim, You can't.
Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
Sagay212:

You cannot accept handshake from a woman, but you can phuck your slave even if she doesn't want it? Lol. You guys are something else.

What's the dictionary meaning of a slave?
Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by Akpan107(m): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
Khaleell001:

The point is, you are using your Christian doctrine to judge Islām and that's your first mistake.

Islām and Christian aren't the same.

A Christian can "supposedly" (there's no biblical proof to support this claim) marry only one wife while Islam says one can marry up to four maximum.

So, stop this your ogogoro behavoiur and think straight.

Mariya or Mariam alcQutibiyyah was a concubine of the prophet and concubinage is allowed in Islām.

So,what's your headache dumbo?!
I must not use Christian law to judge Islam, we can aswell use moral laws!

A prophet who had sex with all his wives (in one day) with a single bath
Sunan Abu Daud
Book 1, Hadith 218

Muhammad had about 9 wives...
How could someone have sex with about 8 women without taking bath?

Lets not follow religion blindly!

5 Likes

Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by Orissodiq: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jazakumullahira jaza... Please can you help us to post about the rule guiding PICKING UP OF LOST ITEMS. In next Friday Post ? I think this will will also shows people the virtues of Islam. Salam alaikum waramatullah wabarakatu.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by Sagay212: 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

What's the dictionary meaning of a slave?

What is essence of this daft question in relation to my post please?

1 Like

Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by najib632(m): 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
Akpan107:
please, kindly read the Hadith for better understanding.

Go to Sunnah.com, then (search, the prophet intercourse with mariya) if you don't have a copy of Hadith.

The lady's name Prophet Muhammad s.a.w had sex with is MARIYA.
Sunan an-Nasa'i book 36, Hadith 21.

Thank you.
She was his concubine or his wife. I wonder how christians think. You think the messenger of Allah will have committed adultery and we don't have a sect or atleast promote it? This is how you people will not use your brain, don't worry keep up with your insincerity and we shall see where it leads you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

Let's start here.

Exodus 21:20-21

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property

So you can beat your slave as much as you like, just make sure IT doesn't die, and I call the slave it since a slave is a mere possession according to the Bible.
that's the old Testament you dumb fucck. We follow the new Testament. Shame on you

3 Likes

Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
Sagay212:

What is essence of this daft question in relation to my post please?

It's either your are frustrated or uncouth! Why mention me when you are unwilling to answer simple questions?
Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
OoniOfIfe:
that's the old Testament you dumb fucck. We follow the new Testament. Shame on you

You guys are not well breed o! Is this God of the Old Testament different from that of the new testament?

Just as you abuse Muhammad can we abuse Yahweh or Elohim that made those laws?

Please let your head soak oil before you type.

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
Akpan107:
I must not use Christian law to judge Islam, we can aswell use moral laws!

A prophet who had sex with all his wives (in one day) with a single bath
Sunan Abu Daud
Book 1, Hadith 218

Muhammad had about 9 wives...
How could someone have sex with about 8 women without taking bath?

Lets not follow religion blindly!

No be his wives?

Solomon had 700 concubines and 300 wives. How does he meet them in your Bible?

Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by Najyin(m): 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
Sagay212:
Almost everything is forbidden for you ,yet it is a religion of peace. Ordinary to comment on a post you have to accept to some useless terms yet you can comment on other peoples thread freely without any terms or condition. Religion of peace indeed.

Before you gained admission into your school, you agreed to terms. No vex o.
Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

You guys are not well breed o! Is this God of the Old Testament different from that of the new testament?

Just as you abuse Muhammad can we abuse Yahweh or Elohim that made those laws?

Please let your head soak oil before you type.
Jesus came to do away with most of the things in the old testament. That's why there is a new testament.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by AntiChristian: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
OoniOfIfe:

I can't blame your for using derogatory words! That's how you are brought up!

So are you saying the God of the old testament no get sense? or was it a different God from that of the new testament?

Why are you all so dumb like this blaming Muhammad and not your God?

1 Like

Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

I can't blame your for using derogatory words! That's how you are brought up!

So are you saying the God of the old testament no get sense? or was it a different God from that of the new testament?

Why are you all so dumb like this blaming Muhammad and not your God?
you mean the pedophile basstard (peace be upon him) what a joke
Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by AntiChristian: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
OoniOfIfe:
Jesus came to do away with most of the things in the old testament. That's why there is a new testament.

O! That's why he said he did not come to abolish the law but to fulfil them right?
Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by AntiChristian: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
OoniOfIfe:
you mean the pedophile basstard (peace be upon him) what a joke

No I meant your Evil Gods in the old testament that loves to drink blood and rape other tribal ladies apart from Israel. Not a joke!
Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

No I meant your Evil Gods in the old testament that loves to drink blood and rape other tribal ladies apart from Israel. Not a joke!
oya cite. Please always remember your prophet is a beloved pedophile. Disprove that first. Fooolish terrorists
Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

O! That's why he said he did not come to abolish the law but to fulfil them right?
to fulfill them in the right way. Not like your beloved terrorist prophet that commits adultery and is a renowned pedophile
Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by AntiChristian: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
OoniOfIfe:
to fulfill them in the right way. Not like your beloved terrorist prophet that commits adultery and is a renowned pedophile

So you agree your Lord made so much mistakes in the old testament so you had to give your Lord a new chance to rectify his misdeeds!
Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by AntiChristian: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
OoniOfIfe:
oya cite. Please always remember your prophet is a beloved pedophile. Disprove that first. Fooolish terrorists

You won't be able to read it all. Your Lord too support Pedophilia in the above verse.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

We should take your Lord to court and re-kill him for this right?
Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

You won't be able to read it all. Your Lord too support Pedophilia in the above verse.

17-18

We should take your Lord to court and re-kill him for this right?
keep alive for yourselves means many things. What you interpret to yourself is your concern. At that time YHWH did nlt permit his people to have intercouse with strangers so they could not permeate the lineage. Guy deal with your religion of Slavery, rules and pedophilia prophet. Btw tell me more about allahs daughters.
Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by Akpan107(m): 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

No be his wives?

Solomon had 700 concubines and 300 wives. How does he meet them in your Bible?

Hypocrites!
Solomon did it, but God never approved it...

Muhammad did it and the Islamic god approved it with Quranic verses supporting him.
Sura 66:1

Muhammad s.a.w had sex with a lady who is not his wife and Allah the Islamic god approved it.

Aisha, one of the prophet wife even had these to say:

"It seems to me that your Lord hastens to SATISFY your DISERE"
Sahih Muslims
Book 17 Hadith No. 64

Aisha sees how women offers themselves to the Prophet of Allah...

Out of jealousy she said that.

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by AmarachiAshawo(f): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

Of cos no religion is allowed anywhere except Islam
. Bring a law that forbids what you claim, You can't.

Are you saying no religion is allowed anywhere in the world except Islam?
Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by AmarachiAshawo(f): 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
OoniOfIfe:

Don't be offended please.
Why do God bring those law in the first place when He knows it was too strict for human to obey them?
It is only God that can see the future, why didn't He knows this?

Hope I'm not blaspheming?
Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by Sagay212: 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
Najyin:

Before you gained admission into your school, you agreed to terms. No vex o.

You guys are always so daft. How does both correlate. WTF! You say the most senseless things to justify your madness.
Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by Heavance(m): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

Kindly read my previous verse. Your question has been answered. We can sleep with our wives and slaves!

Are you kidding me, for real? But deep down in you, you know what is right and wrong, are we communicating?

Damn.... I comment my reserve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Muslims Do Not Celebrate And Congratulate Non-muslims On Their Festivals? / Kano Grand Mosque Attack, Muslims And Terrorism / Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.