Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram (15979 Views)

Music When On Hold - The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines On Phones / Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex / Ruling On Shaking Hands With Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by true2god: 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ardar:

The bolded is so funny. So those men were reluctant in having sexual inter course raping those women which was their human conscience speaking but all of a sudden grin Allah sent down a Quranic verse like lightening from the skies to tell them its okay to fvck them since they are slaves grin chai.
I think this is in Quran 4:24. Allah is always ready to promote and encourage any bad actions of Mohammed, including on Quran 66:1 (on Mary the Copt).
Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by true2god: 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

Of sleeping with slaves is permissible in Islam. No one is an idiot for doing this. The slave trade of Africans in US and other countries were extremely terrible than what you call idiotic or stupid. I think you are the one spilling nonsense without adequate thought.
Blame america and do not blame Mohammed or the Arabs for their atrocities. This is called 'mental slavery'.
Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by Akpan107(m): 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
najib632:
That story in your book is a fraud can't you see some of you don't even believe in Christmas some of you celebrate it on different dates! There's no evidence in the Qur'an that she made a journey of 130 km

And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah(old testament) ; and We gave him the Gospel(new testament), in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous.
Sura 5:46

The old and new testaments makes up a complete Bible.

The above Quranic verse says Allah is the one who sent down the Bible.

Lets read more...

And unto thee have We revealed the Scripture with the truth, confirming whatever Scripture was before it, AND A WATCHER OVER IT.
Sura 5:48

Allah said he will watch over the Bible, meaning, he protect the Bible from FRAUD.

Now, if you say the Bible is a fraud, it means, your god was to powerless to protect his book or he failed to keep his promise to watch over it.

It's either you're are the one lying to have called it a fraud or your god was too powerless to protect his book as promised.

Which is the answer?

About Christmas

Jesus was actually not born on 25th Dec,
But it's date set out to celebrate His birth or his coming to earth.

For a good Christian, Christmas should be celebrated every day, since most people share food and visit the poor especially those in prisons and motherless babies home.

Helping people should be done all the time by Christian, not only on 25 Dec or whatever day one chooses celebrate it.

So, wether you celebrate Christmas in match, April, June or January, it actually doesn't matter.

What matter is, we acknowledged the coming of Jesus Christ.
Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
true2god:
I think this is in Quran 4:24. Allah is always ready to promote and encourage any bad actions of Mohammed, including on Quran 66:1 (on Mary the Copt).

Because Mohammad is Allah and Allah is Mohammad grin
Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by AryEmber(f): 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ardar:

Because Mohammad is Allah and Allah is Mohammad grin
Lo ba tan
Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by AntiChristian: 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
Heavance:

Not judging a thousand years ago, that's why I talked about civilization....
You can't keep living like a thousand years ago, you can't keep say because of many wives, that's why you are actively defending thousand years ago, that's selfish.
A thousand years ago women couldn't do a lot of things, right now they are free to have career, that's what civilization brings.

I gave you an example of how we killed twins here in Nigeria, is that the kind of life you prefer?
Civilization helped us take away some unnecessary things, if Koran actually backed you having many wives without a clause of loving them equally (which is impossible) kindly refer me to the passage.
Though Mohammed took a young girl as a wife, but you know right now civilization makes us rebuke such because you have to be an adult to go into marriage. Will you want to get a young girl as well because that was how it used to be a thousand years ago ?

Of cos I would marry a young girl if her parents consents to it. Marrying her young doesn't mean one should sleep with her when she's not ready for that!

Islam is our tradition
Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by Heavance(m): 6:36am On Jan 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

Of cos I would marry a young girl if her parents consents to it. Marrying her young doesn't mean one should sleep with her when she's not ready for that!

Islam is our tradition
Easier said than done.
Will or can you allow such for your daughter?

Before you respond, make sure you are not one of those that condemned Regina Daniel.
Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:15am On Jan 13, 2020
true2god:
Blame america and do not blame Mohammed or the Arabs for their atrocities. This is called 'mental slavery'.

Keep mute!

When last did you blame any of your Gods for similar acts in the Bible?
Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by AntiChristian: 9:05am On Jan 13, 2020
Heavance:

Easier said than done.
Will or can you allow such for your daughter?

Before you respond, make sure you are not one of those that condemned Regina Daniel.

Wetin concern me with Regina?

I Believe in justice. The Prophet said “There should be neither harming nor reciprocating harm” Ladies can be married in Islam at any age but sleeping with a lady when she's not ready is a harm!

If I see someone I believe is understanding to that level.

The Prophet and 'Aaisha's father Abu Bakr were close. Abu Bakr believed/trusted in him 100% so he gave his daughter to him. Paedophilia does not involve parental consent does it?

I did read somewhere of a lady that gave birth at 10 and became a granny at 21. Such exists in the past.
Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by AntiChristian: 9:47am On Jan 13, 2020
Akpan107:

Well, you actually speaks ignorantly!

Firstly, the Christian worship ONE GOD who revealed himself in three persons.

Father
Son
Holy Spirit.

The Father takes the form of a man Jesus, to come into the world and we happily accept our God in the form He has chooses to reveal Himself to us.

He is the Almighty, and He can do whatever pleases Him.

Why do your God need three persons to function if he is really capable? Your God has to stoop so low to mingle with his creation by putting one of his persons in to the womb of one of his creation! Your God passed through the birth canal of Mary. Your God suck Mary's. Your God wept, became afraid, fled from soldiers, became hungry, till your God was killed by his creations! How will you preach this to people?

Akpan107:

But in the case of the Muslims, their god will appear to them in a form of a SHIN
Sura 68:42

Sura 68:42 (Where is it stated that God appears as a Shin?) Akpan the Liar!
(Remember) the Day when the Shin shall be laid bare (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) and they shall be called to prostrate (to Allah), but they (hypocrites) shall not be able to do so,

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
The Day the shin will be uncovered and they are invited to prostration but the disbelievers will not be able,

PICKTHALL
On the day when it befalleth in earnest, and they are ordered to prostrate themselves but are not able,

Akpan107:

And in Hadith al-bukhari
Book 97, Hadith No 65

... The Islamic god will appear to the Muslims, but unfortunately, the Muslims will reject their Allah, because he has come to them in a shape they can't recognised.

Allah had to go and rechanged his shape before the Muslims accepted him, and prostrated in worship and only then they called Allah their god.

The problem with Muslims is, they're after SHAPE, that's why they rejected Jesus Christ, only to worship a SHIN (sura 68:42) as god

We Christians wholeheartedly accepted Christ Jesus the Messiah, who came in a form of a complete and perfect human, as our God.

Not like those whose god has a birth defects, by having two hands at the right side shoulder
Sunan an-Nasa'i book
Book 49, Hadith 1.

Matthew 22:29-30
Jesus said there is no marriage in Heaven.
So, you're only confusing yourself to think, virgins are for sex in the Christian Heaven.

Only Muslims get 72 virgins for companion in their imaginary heavens.

It has been stated how you lied above so I wont mention your lies again.
Secondly, does God need to be reborn to save his creations? This looks filthy and against rational minds!

Whatever is stated in the Hadith as what will happen on the resurrection day are what we believe will happen. Allah has the best form and He is free of all defects.

Your God exist with three head/persons and you dey abuse here?
Yeah, the Islamic heaven has everything enjoyment without harm!
I know your kind of heaven! You just keep singing Haleluyah till eternity right?
Tell us what happens in your heaven?

Matthew 19:21
Jesus said to him, "If you wish to be complete, go and sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me." What is the treasure in heaven needed to buy?
Re: Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram by Akpan107(m): 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

Why do your God need three persons to function if he is really capable? Your God has to stoop so low to mingle with his creation by putting one of his persons in to the womb of one of his creation! Your God passed through the birth canal of Mary. Your God suck Mary's. Your God wept, became afraid, fled from soldiers, became hungry, till your God was killed by his creations! How will you preach this to people?

Sura 68:42 (Where is it stated that God appears as a Shin?) Akpan the Liar!
(Remember) the Day when the Shin shall be laid bare (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) and they shall be called to prostrate (to Allah), but they (hypocrites) shall not be able to do so,

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
The Day the shin will be uncovered and they are invited to prostration but the disbelievers will not be able,

PICKTHALL
On the day when it befalleth in earnest, and they are ordered to prostrate themselves but are not able,

It has been stated how you lied above so I wont mention your lies again.
Secondly, does God need to be reborn to save his creations? This looks filthy and against rational minds!

Whatever is stated in the Hadith as what will happen on the resurrection day are what we believe will happen. Allah has the best form and He is free of all defects.

Your God exist with three head/persons and you dey abuse here?
Yeah, the Islamic heaven has everything enjoyment without harm!
I know your kind of heaven! You just keep singing Haleluyah till eternity right?
Tell us what happens in your heaven?

Matthew 19:21
Jesus said to him, "If you wish to be complete, go and sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me." What is the treasure in heaven needed to buy?
Hahaha.... funny!! Please, lets Read to understand.

Sahih al-bukhari
Book 97, Hadith 65 says

"Do you know any sign by which you can recognised Him (Allah)?

And they will say, the SHIN,
And so, Allah will then uncover His SHIN,
Whereupon every believer (Muslims) will prostrate before Him (The SHIN)

The Quran Sura 68:42
Also said the unbeliever will not be able to prostrate before the shin that will be uncovered on that day.
Meaning, only the Muslims will worship the leg god (SHIN)

You were so quick to copy and paste Quranic verses to me, without telling me who is the SHIN or what is the SHIN.

Jesus sucked and was in the womb.

Jesus is divine, a perfect man and a perfect God
And He really proved He is God. Even the Quran also support Jesus is God.

Sura 9:31
They have taken their scholars and monk as lords besides Allah and the Messiah, the son Mary.
They were not commanded accept to worship ONE GOD.

The verse says we should only take Allah and Jesus as Lord and not our scholars or monks.

That's why in Sura 3:49 of the Quran
Jesus was doing only what God can do,

By creating a bird, giving life to the dead, healing the blind and telling you the food you store in your house without going into your house and etc.

The Quran also said Allah is the only creator, and Allah has no helper, therefore, God is One Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Sura 4:171
Jesus is the Word of God
Spirit of God
And a messenger.

How can only Jesus be a:

*messenger = Man
*Spirit = The power of life or life giver
Word of God = word of God is not a creation, but God himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Muslims Do Not Celebrate And Congratulate Non-muslims On Their Festivals? / Kano Grand Mosque Attack, Muslims And Terrorism / Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.