Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,157 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December (26377 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by NICOGRAVITY: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2019
If he or she is not BORN AGAIN, run for your life.
Seek you first the kingdom of God and it's righteousness and every other thing will be added unto you.

8 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by not4sure(m): 11:52am On Dec 27, 2019
Say042:
1. If she uses an android phone. Means she hasn’t succumbed to todays iPhone pressure. Marry her, she’s a good wife material.

2. Ladies, BEWARE Detty December doesn’t end till January 30 don’t believe any guy who says new year new me.

3. Ladies, If he doesn’t pick his phone past 10pm he’s probably married with 4 children.

4. Fellas, don’t send a lady ticket money to come to your location. Buy the ticket yourself online. Some ladies collect ticket money from 5 guys at once and don’t show up to any location.

5. Fellas. Beware of IJGB girls, they have about 10 Magas on ground. Don’t be 1 of the Magas.

6. If your boyfriend is trying to pick a fight with you this Christmas kill him with kindness because he wants to have an excuse to say we were fighting when I cheated.

7. Ladies, when you go to a guys house before you remove your shoes & feel comfortable, Check under his bed, back of his curtain for JUJU.

8. Fellas, if she has had VIP tickets to every concert this December my brother she’s your Elder ,tread carefully.

9. Ladies, If he invites you to sleep over at his place and you’re not ready for sex. Please don’t go. Not all guys have self control. �Fellas, If she follows you out on a date without makeup she’s bae. Wife her.

11. Fellas, don’t take sexual enhancement pills without being sure of a lady coming to your place. 12 hour erection without a lady coming leads to emotional and physical trauma.

12. Ladies, if you didn’t get valentines , birthday, Easter, Independence Day or December gift leave him in 2019.

13. Fellas, if she says I’m on the last day of my period let’s do it raw. Run fast for your life. #Trap

14. If you invite her for church service this festive period and she doesn’t show. Leave her in 2019

15. Ladies, don’t lend any guy money because he has a fine car. That car is probably not for him & he wants to use your money to carry another girl out.

16. If she lives in Ajah, Jakande, Lekki 5th round about, costain, magodo, wuse 2 your demon moves won’t work on her find another victim

17. Fellas, if your girlfriend sings bye bye to Yeye boyfriend. She’s leaving you in 2019.

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B6kPkaXgWjCDHepzzjktCNJnYrV_ijabxmLzSM0/

13. Fellas, if she says I’m on the last day of my period let’s do it raw. Run fast for your life. #Trap
Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by NICOGRAVITY: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2019
Before you marry anyone, be led by the Holy Spirit.
Marriage is not try your luck.
Don't Marry out of pity.
Remember, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by NICOGRAVITY: 11:55am On Dec 27, 2019
Only date for the purpose of marriage.
Don't make yourself someone's apparatus for experiments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2019
Duru9:
What is the meaning of IJGB

I
Just
Got
Back

( the ones in diaspora).
Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by osejie17(m): 11:56am On Dec 27, 2019
I don't agree with number 3, person go don sleep switch off phone na at dat time
Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by NICOGRAVITY: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2019
Don't ever trust any word spoken to YOU in relationship, until you have validated with the HOLY SPIRIT.
Be sensitive, focused and hardworking.
Finally, be prayerful and trust God with all that concerns you.
Remember, He will NEVER leave you nor forsake you.
You are precious in His sight.

3 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by Duru9(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2019
TooBlunt:

I
Just
Got
Back

( the ones in diaspora).

Oh OK sir
Thanks
Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by BluntBoy(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
I showed this post to the Bank of Industry and they said they would fund my research.

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by zoezoelogistics(m): 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
WHATS THE MEANING OF DETTY DECEMBER AND IMES?

Detty December is just a new word coined to mean amongst many other things the ffg:
1. Let’s paint the town red in December
2. Let’s dirty (detty) December Joor
3. Let’s enjoy ourselves this December
4. Having worked from January till date , December is that period for us to spoil ourselves, so let’s do it.
5. Buy that clothe, that shoe, that bag , that house , that car , that drink etc this December
6. Let’s just make merry and be happy with our own self this December.
7. Finally, let’s just #DETTYDECEMBER

And the other one IMES,
Lol. It means nothing significant Jare.
It’s the figment of someone’s imagination , his own way of deceiving many others like him .
IMES is a slang or word being shouted and pushed for acceptance by one guy with the moniker “IamStrange”. Just as his monicker suggests, the guy is strange and so is the word he is rooting for.

No one is coming from anywhere if it’s not Jesus.
Jesus is the only one we know that has said he would come back again for believers, for you and I.
Are you prepared for Jesus’ coming?
He can come at anytime, please be ready.
Stay ready and live ready. Peace.

Selah (Pause & calmly think of these)

7 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by Culin(f): 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
Trash. Especially number 1. So if a girl uses an iPhone, it means she has succumbed to pressure and not a good wife material? How about those who feel more comfortable using iOS tools for their jobs. Or people who are into businesses that require topnotch pictures. Or boss ladies who appreciate the class and can afford it.

Some girls had to do runs to even afford the Tecno or Itel they're using, does that make them good wife materials?
Some people use it because it's their taste and they can afford it. Some others may not because it's not their taste even though they can afford it. Then there are the ones who want to use it but simply can't afford it.
They kind of phone a lady uses has nothing to do with her being a good wife material.

And before some people start quoting this comment and putting their family problems on my head, i use an android-Samsung not Iphone.

8 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by ddooskie(m): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
Tboysalau:
wetin be IJGB
I Just Got Back grin

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by RexTramadol1: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
Skiborobo
Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]11. Fellas, don’t take sexual enhancement pills without being sure of a lady coming to your place. 12 hour erection without a lady coming leads to emotional and physical trauma

I can only relate to this on because have experienced it many time after taking 250mg of TM bae no show
Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2019

Fellas, don’t take sexual enhancement pills without being sure of a lady coming to your place. 12 hour erection without a lady coming leads to emotional and physical trauma

I can only relate to this on because have experienced it many time after taking 250mg of TM bae no show
Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by Bizibi(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
I don't pick calls after 10pm.....only respond messages and I am not married.

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
wow
Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
wow
Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
[size=100pt]wow[/size]
Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by jaxxy(m): 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ahahaha @no 1
Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by Ladycewhy(f): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
Some of his points are misguided and myopic. But i will not completely throw it away as there are things to grab from it.

3 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by jay169: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
Op! smh
Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
gracein:

Thanks for asking. I also want to know.

The Imes guy is probably summoning an ancient demonic principality. He should know that no matter where Imes is and whenever he's coming, it's irrelevant. Jesus has already come once. He is set to return soon. No other personality will make a difference.

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by Incandescent(m): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

Fellas, don’t take sexual enhancement pills without being sure of a lady coming to your place. 12 hour erection without a lady coming leads to emotional and physical trauma

God catch you. You dey find who you go kill
Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by Tedpgrass: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
osejie17:
I don't agree with number 3, person go don sleep switch off phone na at dat time

grin grin grin

We know as e dey go

Some of his (Joro's) submissions are close to home though..

Some of the earlier responses make me wonder whether it's a case of.. "the guilty are afraid"...

Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by Ishilove: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
5. Fellas. Beware of IJGB girls, they have about 10 Magas on ground. Don’t be 1 of the Magas.
What's IJGB?
Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by Ishilove: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

Oniranu apayan. You are finding who to kill. Fucky fucky. Nackson oshi

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by Liposure: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
WHATS THE MEANING OF DETTY DECEMBER AND IMES?
detty december is defined as the month where anything can happen
Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by Liposure: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nigerian girls r unpredictable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annoying Things Women Do / Foreigner Infects Girls With HIV In Lagos Deliberately / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.