Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December (26378 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by Liposure: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ishilove:

Oniranu apayan. You are finding who to kill. Fucky fucky. Nackson oshi
compliment of da season.may all dreams cum true
Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
WHATS THE MEANING OF DETTY DECEMBER AND IMES?
IMES is Buhari but idk what's a DETTY DECEMBER...
Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by xcelentattitude(m): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
Actually my phone can't view the post well because of screen problems, but I think the man has no right to kill his neighbour in public, maybe they should report the matter to their village King but if the neighbour refuses to off his generator, they should kill the banker and forget about the missing car. I have talked my own. PERIOD
Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by Bifrost: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
Culin:
Trash. Especially number 1. So if a girl uses an iPhone, it means she has succumbed to pressure and not a good wife material? How about those who feel more comfortable using apple tools for their jobs. Or people who are into businesses that require topnotch pictures. Or boss ladies who appreciate the class and can afford it.

Some girls had to do runs to even afford the Tecno or Itel they're using, does that make them good wife materials?
Some people use it because it's their taste and they can afford it. Some others may not because it's not their taste even though they can afford it. Then there are the ones who want to use it but simply can't afford it.
They kind of phone a lady uses has nothing to do with her being a good wife material.

And before some people start quoting this comment and putting their family problems on my head, i use an android-Samsung not Iphone.

Your kind are rare online and offline.

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by meobizy(f): 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
Men his age are thinking of making ends meet to feed their families. See what his brain thought up from idleness.

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by Weirdgee: 7:27am On Dec 28, 2019
gracein:

Thanks for asking. I also want to know.
It means cerebrating the Christmas season by going to events, parties, converts etc.
Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by joshrare(m): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2019
Fellas.... Fear wuse 2
Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by Ayobami7(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2019
Trash
Re: Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December by tck2000(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2019
WalkerMichael:
I showed this post to my dog, he is now a Lion!!!
Thanks so much angry
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annoying Things Women Do / Foreigner Infects Girls With HIV In Lagos Deliberately / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.