Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride (66255 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / I Met This Beautiful Nairaland Babe [pictures] / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Kirinwa: 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jodha:

Nope...

"A pre-wedding photos of a nairalander and his beautiful bride"
It means the op is a nairalander and not his bride...

Who told you the said lady isn't a nairalander. Its possible they didn't meet on nairaland. It doesn't invalidate the fact that she might have a nairaland account.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Babaheekmat: 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
Awon old people..

Make una born pikin shapshap
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
These dudes are religious oriented....e show for dem bodi
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Gordson: 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
Let me sef con fine babe here cheesy

Congrats smiley
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Mexyz(m): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
Choi... See as the babe fine anyhow
God bless your marriage.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by moshuur(m): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
beautiful pictures.... God bless ur home
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Sirseedorf(m): 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
May Allah bless your marriage.

I'm inspired, I wish my comes up soon.

May Allah provide us with abundant blessings.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Originalsly: 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
Poster boy....Who is a Nairalander?...no name?...seems the trend now is to post other people pics and caption them NLander.

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by ItooWorWor(m): 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
abluck:
VANITY
Vanity crew has arrived grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
a man is always happy when married to an attractive lady cos u know u will always give birth to beautiful kids cheesy
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Godytech(m): 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
Tomorrow news Nairaland member divorce wife over phone call
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Godytech(m): 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Tomorrow news Nairaland member divorce wife over phone call
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by mopol123: 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
that man just found his sperm bank. you guys should look for your own
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by ItooWorWor(m): 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
K00da:
What's their nairaland moniker so that we can just look at it just for looking sake grin
You are right atleast grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by taf4u4me(m): 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Beautiful and matured...god will bless your home
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by durasome(m): 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
na wetin una dey wait all these while? hml all the same.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by crestdevelopers: 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
uccheks:
Traditional Marriage Pics...
Wow soooooo lovely

Lalasticlala
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Pidginwhisper: 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
Chi59:
I'm still waiting for the pre wedding pics of the man I spent hours on the road to meet who later broke my heart.
I wonder, did you later find what you were looking for?
choi! The guy wicked sha. Haba no vex

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Liposure: 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
May dey have as many children as dey desire

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Lekingsonay: 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
Na WA o..... This year MA my year Lord[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Write4me(m): 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
herzernIsHere:
Old people

Even the old do get married. Get sense

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Lonelypacifist6: 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jodha:

It's obvious yhu don't understand English....

He never said she was a nairalander..
na wa oooo sista read wella

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by rapcy(m): 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
Happy married life... Bros you get eyes o! cool
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by stevups(m): 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
So lovely.
Pls I need a Nairalander as wife
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Lina2020: 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
Op
Do you guys reside in owerri
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Ebenezar2020(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jodha:

Nope...

"A pre-wedding photos of a nairalander and his beautiful bride"
It means the op is a nairalander and not his bride...
you get eye problem or maybe it's illiteracy on your own part

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Ebenezar2020(m): 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
AryEmber:
Nairaland is not hopeless afterall, lovely couples
when u keep ignoring pms?
when u reach 40 ur eye go clear and Shiloh will be too late
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by ucheuzor1(m): 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Man this your woman is damn beautiful and has beautiful shape. So na only you go dey enjoy this thing? cry

Whats her moniker please. I want to be her friend grin

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by stevups(m): 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
A Nairalander as wife o
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by ucheuzor1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
uccheks:
Traditional Marriage Pics...

Lalasticlala

I just dey fall in love with your wife like this. Help me tell her she's a goddess. Please learn to greet her good morning every time you wake up. To see such beautiful girl no easy o
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by cassyrooy(m): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Chai! Anu gbara'agba, owu ihie n'acho iri.

Beautiful picture and beautiful woman.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Seduce A Woman Who Plays Hard To Get With You / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.