Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride (66298 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / I Met This Beautiful Nairaland Babe [pictures] / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Exmilitant(m): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
happy married life to them..
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Cityqueengirl(f): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
herzernIsHere:
Old people
the older the better atimes
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by DrTims(m): 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
Dail*561# to see if you are eligible for a loan with Kwik cash undecided all the best smiley
saint17:
Please is there anyone who knows any platform where I can raise funds to pay for my tuition fees
Just let me know
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by DrTims(m): 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
cheesy
habeesola:
Please don't use 500 bridesmaids ooo

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Cityqueengirl(f): 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Too early for marriage the year just started angry
So you don't want us to eat rice abi
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by GodShowmemercy(f): 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
God bless your home
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by dammylooksmart(m): 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
God bless you marriage in Jesus Name
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by dammylooksmart(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by dammylooksmart(m): 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wow... Uche my FUTO guy... Send me IV ASAP... Your home is blessed already in Jesus Name.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by desgiezd(m): 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
This is very beautiful.

Congratulations
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by ibietela2(m): 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by extremelygolden: 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
May your lives be always beautiful.
Wishing you happy and fruitful marriage.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by bonnyhope: 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
The girl fine o

I wish una well
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by bonnyhope: 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
lefulefu:
a man is always happy when married to an attractive lady cos u know u will always give birth to beautiful kids cheesy

But such man has to put eye and ear for ground o

You know na
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by saint17: 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
DrTims:
Dail*561# to see if you are eligible for a loan with Kwik cash undecided all the best smiley

Ok
Thanks
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
bonnyhope:

But such man has to put eye and ear for ground o

You know na
every man suppose know the type of woman e marry nau.if na woman wey dey loyal or the one wey go dey go outside u suppose know as the husband.u no necessirally need to dey use binacolars dey monitor the woman cheesy.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by determination26(m): 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
This goes out to every nairaland girl that acts up whenever a guy tries to approach them. There are about 52 Saturdays this year, let's hope you will not be in the church programme titled "I must marry next year" coming up on the last Saturday of December this year.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by VicM6: 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Me wey never wear suit for my life b4....... how i go look...
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Lymasaba(m): 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
grin
MJBOLT:
the lady is beautiful o,are you sure she's a nairalander?
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by masterflowx(m): 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lamanii22:
Awwwwn... May this smiles i'm seeing not cease in the name of Jesus... Congratulations!

We can also start our own from here too

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Mraaz(m): 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
see better wedding may God bless the union
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Lamanii22(f): 11:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
masterflowx:

You can also start our own from here too

Start what lol
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by chival(f): 12:15am On Jan 12, 2020
You both look good. I wish you and your bride to be marital bliss.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Longman180(m): 12:22am On Jan 12, 2020
congratulations
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by samteebiz3: 12:30am On Jan 12, 2020
Beautiful couple!
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Jagudageh: 12:34am On Jan 12, 2020
This girl is beautiful!
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by wisdomkid: 2:21am On Jan 12, 2020
God bless your marriage.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 12, 2020
congrat
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by thepranksta: 5:36am On Jan 12, 2020
OK, they look like a happy couple, so I don't see the problem with their pictures. If they are happy, good for them! smiley
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 5:38am On Jan 12, 2020
HML TO U GUYS,LET THE LOVE CONTINUE ENDLESSLY.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by vivvyo(m): 6:00am On Jan 12, 2020
lovely.
Wish u guys the very best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? / Couple Skate On Lagos Road To Wedding Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.