Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride (66290 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / I Met This Beautiful Nairaland Babe [pictures] / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Octopusssy(f): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Felajack:
1st pre-wedding picture I will be seeing this year on nairaland.
9months from now all we wanna see is a baby.
Oshey. Awon womb watchers
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Nne, don't worry the one that will wait for you at Tantalizers n that will not break your heart dey come.

But this your lipstick na waya o!...Onye italu kissing oga survive kwa?
grin grin
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Really beautiful couple ,may God bless their union
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Okoroawusa: 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Chi59:
grin grin
Okwa ochi k'ina chi?

Go on
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Okoroawusa: 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
Octopusssy:
Oshey. Awon womb watchers
Hahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
sidieladaniel:
Where is pocohantas sef cheesy

She went MIA for a while, she go come back next week grin
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Bambambiglo: 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
AryEmber:
Nairaland is not hopeless afterall, lovely couples

It is only hopeless to people who carry feminism on their head like you.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Bambambiglo: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
Udemyacc:
This is Lovely o

You want to get a skill in web development and WordPress?
I can give you access to premium courses on udemy for 2,500naira. Check my signature.

When you're not the owner of udemy how will you now give another person access?

Don't be a fraudster
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Hedonisco: 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ebido zie o na ato... Darling darling.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
I swear to God

If the venue of this marriage is not posted, I will do the unthinkable

They be posting pictures without sharing venue to come and eat jollof rice with big beef. Beer and small chops inclusive.

They should ask the couples that posted pictures recently ahead on Nairaland and got married. I have started causing chaos in their marriage.

This is not a threat but a warning.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Skmoda(m): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Are you kidney me? Don't you know the people you see everyday are nairalanders
em plenty ehn......make him dey dull himself....
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
The lady is over joy but the guy is still thinking and forming maturity. Anyway happy married life to you both.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Udemyacc: 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
Bambambiglo:

When you're not the owner of udemy how will you now give another person access?

Don't be a fraudster

Access means; I will give them my log in details. From there they will be able to access all the courses I bought on my dashboard. Thank you.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Bambambiglo: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
Udemyacc:

Access means; I will give them my log in details. From there they will be able to access all the courses I bought on my dashboard. Thank you.

I rather apply for financial aid and do the course free of charge
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
Okoroawusa:

If not?

I for enter am one time. wink

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by saint17: 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
Please is there anyone who knows any platform where I can raise funds to pay for my tuition fees
Just let me know
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
saint17:
Please is there anyone who knows any platform where I can raise funds to pay for my tuition fees
Just let me know

Put your studies on hold for sometime and go and work to earn some money. There' are no freebies anywhere. If by any chance you stumble upon one, na luck.

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by saint17: 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Put your studies on hold for sometime and go and work to earn some money. There' are no freebies anywhere. If by any chance you stumble upon one, na luck.

Wow
Thanks for the info
Let me just keep trying
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by kenkel: 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
Congratulations, more life more blessings, wish you favour from God, A peaceful home and lovely children are on the way
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Nehyooh(m): 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
Congratulations !
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Idrisk19(m): 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
Indeed! they are beautiful couples
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lovers of nature ! Those pictures are cool. HML guys.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Udemyacc: 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
Bambambiglo:

I rather apply for financial aid and do the course free of charge

Alright sir wink

I wish you well grin grin[center][/center]
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Petdagr8t(m): 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
herzernIsHere:
Old people
Bad Belle
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Nat404: 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
MJBOLT:
the lady is beautiful o,are you sure she's a nairalander?
Lol...what a funny question.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by sudaisfaty(m): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
May ALLAH bless the union
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Johnedoh: 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
Abeg o! Who paid for the clothes and the shooting? Wife or husband or both
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by DrTims(m): 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
You don't mean it undecided shocked
Chi59:
I'm still waiting for the pre wedding pics of the man I spent hours on the road to meet who later broke my heart.
I wonder, did you later find what you were looking for?
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Mryacks: 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
uccheks:
More

You guys look so matched together....nice!
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by DrTims(m): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hey you, what's up? Can we be friends undecided
UyaiIncomparabl:
OP, you're fine o. God save you say your wife don collect you.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by habeesola(f): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
Please don't use 500 bridesmaids ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.