Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Bank Babe On My Neck - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bank Babe On My Neck (6859 Views)

OMG!!! 7 Ways To Get That Stubborn Babe On Bed / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by desodgi(m): 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2007
see maga,who's you man?
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by OmoEko1(f): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2007
Not you obviously
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2007
men i know it ain't easy. u are strong and contrary to the comments posted u ain't no weakling. to realize wat she's up to and still be nice and restrain urself is sometin i commend u for. if u love ur girlfriend dat much and she still keeps bugging then tell her to her face not to come to ur place anymore. but men still put up ur guard cuz this world is a wicked place. hope she ain't the obsessive and violent type!!

beware !!![/font]
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by okk: 12:48am On Jun 11, 2007
i don catch u today!
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by ov: 2:20am On Jun 11, 2007
randa should ask her this
"[/b]do you like the koko[b]"
if she says yes, then NO LONG THING! Just make your koko drive her wild ah ah ah. Y ME!
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by chrysler(m): 3:06am On Jun 11, 2007
desodgi, you be man nw, even omo eko still dey make you proud and you still dey fumble,

Men take it easy, even if woman dey behave like woman,you sef suppose dey behave like man nw,

You dey Bleep manhood up o,

No let us lie you down and begin to dey flog you for your bum bum o, b careful
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by desodgi(m): 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2007
observer.
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by chrysler(m): 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2007
nobody does it like i do it, that`s me
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by Elgaxton(m): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2007
desodgi and lovemoney!!

Are u guyz in love with each other?

which one be dis hide hide love wey una dey do here tongue
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by OmoEko1(f): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2007
@chrysler
Abi oh tongue tongue
don't mind that yeye guy

@desodgi:

observer.
Why are you so rude grin grin grin
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by chrysler(m): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2007
desodgi,pls no mind dem jare, na your own make you just face, na so love dey start

My sincere advice to you is that u shld not forget the things ur eyes see after you don hook lovemoney finish

Take am jeje and be yourself, 1 luv
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by chrysler(m): 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2007
sorry one last thing, love her and no beat am o, make her the apple of your eye,the only bird in your cage,the sugar in your tea,the only, and so on and so forth
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by Dynast(m): 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2007
Kudos my Guy
U are my kind of Person
Hv had such temptation in the office but bluntly showed the lady I am not that type of guy whom a woman can seduce.
If i dont love a gal totally she can never seduce me if she likes open her womb not just her kitten
You are a strong guy.
Tell her plainly she entered the wrong bus
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by OmoEko1(f): 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2007
Dynast:

Kudos my Guy
You are my kind of Person
Hv had such temptation in the office but bluntly showed the lady I am not that type of guy whom a woman can seduce.
If i don't love a girl totally she can never seduce me if she likes open her womb not just her kitten
You are a strong guy.
Tell her plainly she entered the wrong bus
And what does this have to do with the topic grin grin grin grin
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by ajayi1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2007
Just want to scarter everything
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by ghasmark: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2007
GUY U DEY SLACK. YOU FOR GIVE HER WETIN SHE WANT MAN WELL MAKE U GIVE ME HER NUMBER MAKE I CHAT AM UP. NA THE KIND THING WEY ID EY LOOK FOR BE THAT. ABI GUYS WETIN UNA THINK? SHE IS GIVING YOU ON A PLATTER OF GOLD MAKE U CHOP CLEAN MOUTH.
I DEY SERIOS OOO!
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by alaskaa(m): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2007
A guy you must be either incredibly stupid angry or too smart for you not to know when a sister says she wants to pass a night in your place that she is looking for sex embarassed.anyway sha if you want to hit skin go ahead and let her lose ur relationship stay the hell away from her.because she might just put her fangs in ur skin and suck you dry grin .all i know is what you don't eat you don't rub on ur nose . cooladios amigo,
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by Pinky(f): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2007
randa i just respect u. it happens a whole lot of time, u used ur head. thumbs up to u. my advice is that u let this girl realise u aint down for all her stuffs. , cos u guys re both engaged to other people & if u hav thngs to do wit her, it cant last but it'l leave bitterness in ur heart, its obvious she's lonely, cant blame the poor banker but still, abeg, make u hold bodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
stop seeing her plz
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by dearstan(m): 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2007
Pinky:

randa i just respect u. it happens a whole lot of time, u used your head. thumbs up to u. my advice is that u let this girl realise u aint down for all her stuffs. , because u guys re both engaged to other people & if u hav thngs to do wit her, it can't last but it'l leave bitterness in your heart, its obvious she's lonely, can't blame the poor banker but still, abeg, make u hold bodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
stop seeing her plz

true talk
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by Configur(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2007
guy,just popo d girl so she'll leave u alone.one of d tin wey i go stil do na to Bleep bank chick,sexy nurse or doctor,model,artiste or sum nice local village girl

grin cheesy wink shocked delicious
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by moHot(f): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2008
@ topic
man i hail u you are really a man ,not all men can overcome the power of a seducer. But still we cant blame the babe because she is obviously lonely but just that she did it the wrong way. If you still cherish your relationship just call her(the banker), be frank with her let her know you have someone else in your life;in this kind of situation you just have to stand your ground and dont let her come to your house again. I think you are too soft on her hence her incessant "attack".if you allow this girl into your life hey! you are in trouble.
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by magentam(f): 8:30am On Aug 10, 2008
I though I was the only one suffering from these bank babes wahala! Most of them are a NO GO ZONE!

My Fiance dated one for just a month and parted ways with her because of her lack of good character. He met me six months after he left her. You guys should see the fire and brime stone this girl showered on us because she saw he was in a good relationship and she wanted to come back to him.

She stalked me, came to my place of work to access me. Copied my pictures from Facebook and put a watch on me by sending spies to trail me. This not fiction but true life. She got my phone number and constantly called me in the wee hours of the mornings to make sure I knew no rest. To cut the long story short,my fiance had to physically threaten her to leave us alone.

My brother, be bold and tell her off. That was what my Fiance did. Let her know that if she dares come around you or your girlfriend, she should be ready to dance to the tune she has created for herself. You didn't sleep with her, you owe her nothing, NOTHING!
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by gabelogan(m): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2008
guy, if na me be you

ill hit that thing till she tire
and if she needa a refund, needa bring that nigga back
Just like a refund I make her bring that ass back
And she bring that ass back
Because I like that

hell yeah!!
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by MissyB1(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2008
gabe_logan:

guy, if na me be you

ill hit that thing till she tire
and if she needa a refund, needa bring that nigga back
Just like a refund I make her bring that ass back
And she bring that ass back
Because I like that

hell yeah!!
You must realli think you've made a comprehensible statement.Pity!!

Please endeavour to type in English nxt time.
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by james1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2008
My man.get a hold of yourself!
Who told you that should your girlfriend get such an opportunity she won't grab it with both hands thanking her stars?
You never know who really will be your wife/husband till you have them ring in your fingers.
This woman you are like dicing,who told you she can't end up being the love of your life?
Now i suggest say make you draw her close and treat like a lady'o
Do you know what stunts your girl might be pulling behind your back
Reading between the lines of your write-up i believe that this bank lady is lacking an essential ingredient in her life.A MAN OR MAYBE A TRUE COMPANION.Someone am sure she will adore and maybe with time proceed to love to bits
So you will be doing your world a lot of good: should you let her be close as she apparently is itching to.carry both of them along and end up with the best.
YOU NEVER CAN TELL. cool
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by david45(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2011
help me out
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by 677ano(m): 2:04am On Sep 19, 2011
@OP

you have found yourself a desperate abusive woman.
I am advising you to flee before the abuse becomes physical.

What is the problem of these female bankers in Nigeria I met an overzealous one in Lagos (friend to my pals wife) when I came to attend my friend's wedding despite my giving her the cold shoulder during the wedding she got my phone number from my friend's wife (her colleague) she kept disrupting my day with unwanted/unsolicited calls which I refused to answer then she turned up at my office in london claiming she came to visit me for a week.

I had to make it clear to her in no uncertain terms she was not welcome and ask her to leave before I escalate it to the cops
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 19, 2011
I can't believe I read thru this bullshitt. Some people need to grow up and make decisions on their own.
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by whobemumu(m): 3:21am On Sep 19, 2011
why wont you just nyash her ?

i mean wats the problem ?

u want us to help u ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman / 10 Ways On How To Make A Girl Want You Sexually / 20 Amazing Facts Guys Must Know About Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.