Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,801 members, 7,855,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing (3311 Views)

I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) / Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
BigJoe19:
See this one. You are praising someone who just described women as sex object.

Most women don't just have sense jeez!!!

I am not surprised by your response cuz most of you males here are so mannerless and uncouth that you can't even respond without insults.

That guy I quoted clearly stated that no matter how you males claim to be red pilled or women haters, you still run back to those same women for sex cuz you all are wired like low grade animals.

If una no see puzzy to fvck una go either fvck goat or cow, fvck exhaust pipe or drill hole for wall or mattress come fvck am.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Gettreadyy(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
In 2020 you are still thinking bout how to please a selfish and uncaring girl-friend.

use your time nd energy to make money and many girls will rush you like flies do to sh!t. this should be your next move and not the ridiculous idea that you want to call ur ex, she's probably going to another niqqas houz tonight to get d D ( if you know )

Man up, stop being a puzzy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by U1(m): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
Salvado1:
Pls dere was a girlfriend of mine who I really loved so much although she loved me too in de beginning but as time goes on she became so uncaring she never tends to call me anymore I wil be de only one calling her but wen I told her y she is no longer calling she said dat she will be calling but she will never call so as time goes on wen I call her she will be sounding so boring on phone as if am disturbing her sometimes I call her she won't pick up my call I start wondering what I did to her I try de little way I can to make her happy but at de end of de day she will still continue to be so uncaring, so one day I started thinking about de situation so I became so annoyed of it nd I texted her dat 'its over' since October 2019 I hav never called her nd she hav never called me or even texted me even to ask me y I texted her such message she just kept silent ever since, but am still missing her so much can't stop thinking about her am planning to start calling her again nd tell her to forget about de message I sent to her.My people ur advice is highly needed pls..

Sorry, you sounded needy. Be a man!
Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Godpunishhaters: 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Salvado1:
am planning to start calling her again nd tell her to forget about de message I sent to her.My people ur advice is highly needed pls..
This is the funniest thing I've read today. Thanks op for the laugh, it's been awhile i laughed so hard that I tear up grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by BigJoe19: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ardar:

I am not surprised by your response cuz most of you males here are so mannerless and uncouth that you can't even respond without insults.

That guy I quoted clearly stated that no matter how you males claim to be red pilled or women haters, you still run back to those same women for sex cuz you all are wired like low grade animals.

If una no see puzzy to fvck una go either fvck goat or cow, fvck exhaust pipe or drill hole for wall or mattress come fvck am.
You just described your father, I am really shocked.
Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
BigJoe19:
You just described your father, I am really shocked.

Why are you shocked? What I wrote up there is one of the major qualities of a male creature.
Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by BigJoe19: 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ardar:

Why are you shocked? What I wrote up there is one of the major qualities of a male creature.
That means your father fvcks goats. Wow!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by yemifez: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
Salvado1:
Pls dere was a girlfriend of mine who I really loved so much although she loved me too in de beginning but as time goes on she became so uncaring she never tends to call me anymore I wil be de only one calling her but wen I told her y she is no longer calling she said dat she will be calling but she will never call so as time goes on wen I call her she will be sounding so boring on phone as if am disturbing her sometimes I call her she won't pick up my call I start wondering what I did to her I try de little way I can to make her happy but at de end of de day she will still continue to be so uncaring, so one day I started thinking about de situation so I became so annoyed of it nd I texted her dat 'its over' since October 2019 I hav never called her nd she hav never called me or even texted me even to ask me y I texted her such message she just kept silent ever since, but am still missing her so much can't stop thinking about her am planning to start calling her again nd tell her to forget about de message I sent to her.My people ur advice is highly needed pls..
My dear forget about that girl. First go make money
Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Lordbucci2: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
Salvado1:
u are seriously nt ok..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
BigJoe19:
That means your father fvcks goats. Wow!!

Don't forget to include yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by BigJoe19: 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ardar:

Don't forget to include yourself.
But your father fvcks goats and your husband or future husband also fvcks goats, Yes or No.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
Salvado1:
Pls dere was a girlfriend of mine who I really loved so much although she loved me too in de beginning but as time goes on she became so uncaring she never tends to call me anymore I wil be de only one calling her but wen I told her y she is no longer calling she said dat she will be calling but she will never call so as time goes on wen I call her she will be sounding so boring on phone as if am disturbing her sometimes I call her she won't pick up my call I start wondering what I did to her I try de little way I can to make her happy but at de end of de day she will still continue to be so uncaring, so one day I started thinking about de situation so I became so annoyed of it nd I texted her dat 'its over' since October 2019 I hav never called her nd she hav never called me or even texted me even to ask me y I texted her such message she just kept silent ever since, but am still missing her so much can't stop thinking about her am[b] planning to start calling her again nd tell her to forget about de message I sent to her.[/b]My people ur advice is highly needed pls..

The last paragraph really cracked me up.... You know your not stronghearted, you called off a relationship. By yourself again you want to call and tell her to forget about the message.. Mehnnn I don laugh tire.
I know how it feels though but truth be told, she doesn't love you. So move on even though its very difficult to do.
Move on. I beg you please, move on.

I've come to realise we fall in love with the wrong people who don't care whether we are hurting or aching for their sakes. but one thing is certain, they will also fall mugu to someone who care less about them. Na normal thing.

Cry , if you feel like it. Crying is a very healthy therapy. So do it and see you get some relief. It helps.

Dont kill yourself. Life goes on.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by LieDetector(m): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omar09:

I see the pun here. Bravo sir.
oshey legend of the SEEKER undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by LieDetector(m): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
Godpunishhaters:
This is the funniest thing I've read today. Thanks op for the laugh, it's been awhile i laughed so hard that I tear up grin
aswearugad grin grin
Konji fit mek person rescind him decision grin
Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Godpunishhaters: 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
LieDetector:
aswearugad grin grin
Konji fit mek person rescind him decision grin
I don't know what it is for that op mehn but that was damn funny,after some months he can't keep it together he wants to go beg his master cheesy

So much for the "it's over" text he sent
Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
There are alot of amazing ladies out there. No kill yourself over any girl. As for me, woman nor dey use me play koso. If you dull me one time...I am on to the next one. I am too blessed to be stressed.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by emmaodet: 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
stupidity:
what will you do? angry angry

It could be you tomorrow, not just girlfriends but wives as well. They were all dying in silent before, let them talk. Woman matter is another form of depression for men. It takes senses away. grin grin

grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Salvado1: 12:22am On Jan 04, 2020
themaestro08:

I just feel It will be ideal to let you know this.

You are about To make sad mistake bro, never ever call that girl, but if you do then it will automatically give the moral ground and know this it will be much more dramatic than the previous. this time around she will brutally manhandle your heart because she already know you are a weakling who can do without her.

Bro be warned. Go out and look for other lovely girls, there are lots of them out there.

I have been there so im in the best position to guide you.
my broda u said it all if I start calling her again she will grind me alive because I know her
Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Salvado1: 12:24am On Jan 04, 2020
justnock:
There are alot of amazing ladies out there. No kill yourself over any girl. As for me, woman nor dey use me play koso. If you dull me one time...I am on to the next one. I am too blessed to be stressed.
yes its true but not someone u ar madly in luv with.
Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Salvado1: 12:25am On Jan 04, 2020
Godpunishhaters:
I don't know what it is for that op mehn but that was damn funny,after some months he can't keep it together he wants to go beg his master cheesy

So much for the "it's over" text he sent
ya bro u won't understand
Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Salvado1: 12:27am On Jan 04, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

The last paragraph really cracked me up.... You know your not stronghearted, you called off a relationship. By yourself again you want to call and tell her to forget about the message.. Mehnnn I don laugh tire.
I know how it feels though but truth be told, she doesn't love you. So move on even though its very difficult to do.
Move on. I beg you please, move on.

I've come to realise we fall in love with the wrong people who don't care whether we are hurting or aching for their sakes. but one thing is certain, they will also fall mugu to someone who care less about them. Na normal thing.

Cry , if you feel like it. Crying is a very healthy therapy. So do it and see you get some relief. It helps.

Dont kill yourself. Life goes on.
yes I cut it off to see if she will make a move but she never did.
Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Salvado1: 12:30am On Jan 04, 2020
Gettreadyy:
In 2020 you are still thinking bout how to please a selfish and uncaring girl-friend.

use your time nd energy to make money and many girls will rush you like flies do to sh!t. this should be your next move and not the ridiculous idea that you want to call ur ex, she's probably going to another niqqas houz tonight to get d D ( if you know )

Man up, stop being a puzzy
am speechless
Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:48am On Jan 04, 2020
All she need is money bro
Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 04, 2020
another guy probably richer than u has shown up on the horizon cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 04, 2020
Obaakran:

you big jobless fool. idotic ape. it is your type that keep disgracing men
abeg say it loud and clear again grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Types Of Girls You Should Use Condom For / About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes / I Smoked Colos Blood � F Jesus Just Save Me And Brought Me To My Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.