Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,655 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? (3750 Views)

What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? / 8 Types Of Toxic Partner You Should Avoid In A Relationship / What Would You Do If Your Parents Reject The Partner You Love So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:49am On Jan 04, 2020
Ardar:

, when I want to fvck, I grab my guys d.ick once I grab it he understands immediately when he wants sex too, he grabs my puzzy once he does that I understand immediately.

GRABBERS... LOL. grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 04, 2020
Ardar:

This one dey form red pill alfa male for nairaland but for reality, him be omega she male.

@ the topic, when I want to fvck, I grab my guys d.ick once I grab it he understands immediately when he wants sex too, he grabs my puzzy once he does that I understand immediately.

What am I even saying sef undecided

Abeg Goodnight

some women-haters will come for your head
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by Ifakiland(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2020
Open bumbum joor
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by pryme(m): 8:05am On Jan 04, 2020
Just grab somebody.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by horpigee1(m): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2020
omale88:
A Lady is visiting you and you are already thinking of a way to seduce her? These thing happen naturaly, if a lady visits you and she wants sex, trust me it would happen over a cup of cofee before you know it, what i dont understand is why you cant entertain this lady without sex, you guys these days value sex than conversation and company, not every contact you have with a woman who comes to stay with you must lead to sex or be about sex.relationship is about dicipline, trust me after the sex you would need more of it and then what? Blank?good luck with your boo, be the different guy, show her you have selfcontrol and you are not as those guys, believe me, when you get married sex would no longer be a thing you want after 1week .i urge you dont do it or this girl may walk out of your life for good.use the time to learn how to master and control your lust.
I have been letting her go without doing anything with her for months....my only gain is to f**k, I just have to do it today or else I'll be a loser.

tanks for ur contribution bro
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 04, 2020
horpigee1:
I have been letting her go without doing anything with her for months....my only gain is to f**k, I just have to do it today or else I'll be a loser.

tanks for ur contribution bro
good luck bro
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by Papadoh(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2020
omale88:
A Lady is visiting you and you are already thinking of a way to seduce her? These thing happen naturaly, if a lady visits you and she wants sex, trust me it would happen over a cup of cofee before you know it, what i dont understand is why you cant entertain this lady without sex, you guys these days value sex than conversation and company, not every contact you have with a woman who comes to stay with you must lead to sex or be about sex.relationship is about dicipline, trust me after the sex you would need more of it and then what? Blank?good luck with your boo, be the different guy, show her you have selfcontrol and you are not as those guys, believe me, when you get married sex would no longer be a thing you want after 1week .i urge you dont do it or this girl may walk out of your life for good.use the time to learn how to master and control your lust.
Oya Mr Buzzkill, come and be going, we don't want you here, leave this thread.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 04, 2020
Papadoh:
Oya Mr Buzzkill, come and be going, we don't want you here, leave this thread.
ive been out why call me back ?didnt you see when i made the post?as a matter of fact the owner of the thread had no problem with me, please dont be a b!tch about it.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by Papadoh(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2020
omale88:
ive been out why call me back ?didnt you see when i made the post?as a matter of fact the owner of the thread had no problem with me, please dont be a b!tch about it.
Oh i don't have a problem with you, oya come and be going again, go go go, bye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Sweetheart Prepares Food With This Meat For Xmas(photo) / What If You Invite Her Over To Pass The Night And She Died In Your House... / Why Can"t Bbnaija"s Tacha Take Care Of This Stretch Marks, It Is Disgusting! (ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.