Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister (45771 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Auladimeji(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Look at the part of your message which I cut out. I guess all those telling you to allow the thug marry your sister did not see this part of your message. A thug threatened and waylaid your sister to have sex with him, she fell into it due to pressure/lack of sense, and you are even thinking of welcoming him into your family.

Better save your sister, she can keep the child, but do not have anything to do with a thug, he is not even remorseful, he does not respect your family, and he is a Muslim. Let your sister bear the lifetime shame of having a child for a scallywag......it's her shame to bear, but do not allow them marry. You should also be ready for custody battle with a thug, since his family wants marriage and he also wants the baby.
Please don't believe what that guy said about the lout that waylaid her,she only said that so that she won't be put to blame

8 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Auladimeji(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
Abort the pregnancy, if your sister dare marry him or have the baby she will live to suffer it in future

Take her to a certified hospital and doctor to abort the babe,don't take her to quack hospital or else they'll damage her womb or even kill her

4 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by uninspired07: 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
Papasmal:

I am.....I can honestly tell u I have friends from other faiths as well,not just that, from other tribe too,I call them my brothers n sisters,they did same we enjoy good relationship...

but your assessment of not relating with a Muslim is very unfortunate....

Why do you feel non Muslims fear Muslims?
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by SarakiBukola: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:
And why didn’t your family abort the baby when you realized the guy is a Muslim? That’s the only sticky part ooo—Muslim guy.

The blame is all on your sister.

You are uneducated.

How's his religion a "sticky part" ?

2 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by itsme01: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
Airforce1:
That man you called "Thug" could become a governor tomorow

Example is Yaya Bello and Lagos future governor, MC OLUOMO.

see who is insulting Oluomo , inside life
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by DavidEsq(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
Mraphel:

Like you impregnated ur baby mama beside when will u marry her?
Don't mind him. When E-money was showing his house in Anambra, where was he? I thought I saw him serving beer but it wasn't him. Foolish boy like him

3 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by SarakiBukola: 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lamanii22:

And so... Is it a crime to be a single mom... There are guys out there that will kill to marry a single mom... Op.. Don't mind this person... Don't ruin your sister's life... Let her give birth to that baby.. She should go back to school.. Get a good job.. And thank me later.... Her life would be ruined if you give her hand in marriage...

Madam. I dislike lies.

Yes it is not a crime to be a single mum BUT

There are no guys out there that would kill to marry a single mum except if faced with no better alternatives

2 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Lamanii22(f): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
SarakiBukola:

Madam. I dislike lies.

Yes it is not a crime to be a single mum BUT

There are no guys out there that would kill to marry a single mum except if faced with no better alternatives

Me I have seen guys like that tho'... I've even met 'em.. So lie is far from it...
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by MrCork: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
lopsoj:
This is to seek for your honest solution to this situation, no insult pls.

My younger sister is very friendly, and cynical, but this attitude of hers, is always to the extreme, she mostly lived with our elderly sister and her husband, while they leave her alone at home with their children often, this continue for long. During this time, i was away from home, because my work took me out of town.

before my return, i was informed that my sister was pregnate for a thug she met whenever she was sent on an errand. according to her, this guy always waylay her on the road threating her to have sex with him, but she said it happened after she frolic with him and some other firends around the neigbourhood, before he started making advances toward her. she is in her early twenties

to cut the story short, how they get to become intimate was a surprise to us. because right now she is with a child and he want the child to be born, yet he has no regard for any of us in our family, he insult us at will, and he is also a muslim.

recently his family came over to apologise for his misconduct and demand we release the mother and the unborn child to them. meanwhile we do not want to have anything to do with a thug, that has no regard for the family with no sign of remorse. what do you think we can possible do on this issue

is she lightskin? smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by nanaman(m): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
The deed has been done and next step is what you should be worried about. Good you have made a decision that the baby should be born.

First, what's your sister's stand? To marry him or stay away? Do not force decisions on her and do not decide for her because no one knows, the child might change the father's behaviour, change the story of the family or otherwise. Let her decide and respect her decision. All you can do is to counsel and guide her on the right decision to make.

If she decides to stay away from the father, let it be done in a proper way. With what you said, the father is "irresponsible" but the family are capable. The question now is, are you ready to give the baby to the family to take care off or you think your family is capable? If your family is capable, let them do the naming, inform them that they should pay some amount of money every month for the upkeep of the baby and choose days when the father can visit.

Second, for proper documentation and future reference, you should contact the nearest welfare office around you to get this done so that if perhaps they fail to concur to the agreement which they would actually do, court process can be initiated. The custody and care of the child is paramount at this stage so, if court process is initiated, you can have full custody while the father would be playing the fatherly role while the child visit to acquaint him/her with the roots

Finally, to be sincere, you would have no choice than to relocate your sister from that area, else, she would get pregnant again for the same guy. Her future might be ruined by stigma so, try as much as possible to find her a new abode and something worthwhile doing.

8 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by uninspired07: 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
SarakiBukola:

You are uneducated.

How's his religion a "sticky part" ?

I won’t respond to you. You’ve lost that benefit.

Sorry.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by SmileDance(f): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
The Guy's family demand u release the mother and unborn child to them...
Issorite.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by SarakiBukola: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:

I won’t respond to you. You’ve lost that benefit.

Sorry.

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
Silly Question.

Abort the fetus if your sister and her partner as well as both families do not want the union.

Is it not common sense?

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Depressedkidd: 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
Dude was about to make some sense till he brought up the fact that dude is a Muslim. What does that have to do with anything. Plus your sister is in her 20s, let her decide what she wants.

7 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by chilan: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
lopsoj:

My younger sister is very friendly, and cynical, but this attitude of hers, is always to the extreme, she mostly lived with our elderly sister and her husband, while they leave her alone at home with their children often, this continue for long. During this time, i was away from home, because my work took me out of town.

before my return, i was informed that my sister was pregnate for a thug she met whenever she was sent on an errand. according to her, this guy always waylay her on the road threating her to have sex with him, but she said it happened after she frolic with him and some other firends around the neigbourhood, before he started making advances toward her. she is in her early twenties

to cut the story short, how they get to become intimate was a surprise to us. because right now she is with a child and he want the child to be born, yet he has no regard for any of us in our family, he insult us at will, and he is also a muslim.

recently his family came over to apologise for his misconduct and demand we release the mother and the unborn child to them. meanwhile we do not want to have anything to do with a thug, that has no regard for the family with no sign of remorse. what do you think we can possible do on this issue

Talk to a good lawyer or visit www.excellawchambers.com for proper legal advice.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by 1Sharon(f): 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
lopsoj:

Why did your sis agree to get impregnated by a thug?

7 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by themaestro08(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
lopsoj:
humm[s][/s], we are christain and we don't encourage abortion. [s][/s]thanks though, will look into " seeking a better future for her"

Trash.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
1Sharon:

Why did your sis agree to get impregnated by a thug?
everyone makes mistakes.

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by themaestro08(m): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:

Exactly. I know the kind of girl his sister is.

She would have been asked out by “nice”, “responsible” guys but she refused & fell in love with this street thug of a guy.

[s][/s]My only worry is that the guy is a Muslim. I don’t like that.[s][/s]

OP has to bear with them & leave them to live their lives. The fault lies with OP’s sister.

You and op prejudice about the young man is incredible.

Its 2020 bro, receive sense and do a with prejudice, bigotry and bias.

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
lopsoj:

Well,in your narration you said nothing about what the girl wants,just what he and his family wants. Enquire from her.
I know many scumbags of men that became responsible after becoming fathers.

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by nabegibeg: 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
lopsoj:

Before my return, I was informed that my sister was pregnant for a thug she met whenever she was sent on an errand. According to her, this guy always waylaid her on the road threatening her to have sex with him, but she said it happened after she frolic with him and some other friends around the neighborhood, before he started making advances toward her. She is in her early twenties

To cut the story short, how they get to become intimate was a surprise to us. Because right now she is with a child and he wants the child to be born, yet he has no regard for any of us in our family, he insult us at will, and he is also a muslim.

Recently his family came over to apologise for his misconduct and demand we release the mother and the unborn child to them. meanwhile we do not want to have anything to do with a thug, that has no regard for the family with no sign of remorse. what do you think we can possible do on this issue

ask your sister what she wants

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Lilcentt(f): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
let us hear from the horse mouth

2 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by chiefolododo(m): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
Explicit02:
Firstly it is wrong to call your in-law thug

I guess because he knew you call him a thug that makes him have no regard for you guys...

Be kind to him and fix a date for intro and accept the fate unless your sister will become a baby mama and that stigma may affect her later in future

My view on this
in law ? Let me check VAR. just because someone impregnated your sister has not automatically made him your in law ..I am still checking VAR anyway

3 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
Those anti abortion people should come here.

Pro life people.

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Edandy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
Explicit02:
Firstly it is wrong to call your in-law thug

I guess because he knew you call him a thug that makes him have no regard for you guys...

Be kind to him and fix a date for intro and accept the fate unless your sister will become a baby mama and that stigma may affect her later in future

My view on this
oga, putting a lady in a family way does not make one an inlaw. They can still go their separate ways. Who gave the thug a wife?

2 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by raphroye: 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
lopsoj:

Before my return, I was informed that my sister was pregnant for a thug she met whenever she was sent on an errand. According to her, this guy always waylaid her on the road threatening her to have sex with him, but she said it happened after she frolic with him and some other friends around the neighborhood, before he started making advances toward her. She is in her early twenties

To cut the story short, how they get to become intimate was a surprise to us. Because right now she is with a child and he wants the child to be born, yet he has no regard for any of us in our family, he insult us at will, and he is also a muslim.

Recently his family came over to apologise for his misconduct and demand we release the mother and the unborn child to them. meanwhile we do not want to have anything to do with a thug, that has no regard for the family with no sign of remorse. what do you think we can possible do on this issue
Your sister is a thugress grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by greggng: 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
lopsoj:

The moment she gave birth to that child and he or she is of age ...your sister should be freed from that thug...otherwise he will murder your innocent sister one day. The mistake has been made....
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
IF HE IS A BULLY, RETURN THE KID AFTER BIRTH.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Sweeetheart(m): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
have little respect for your in-law. the question you should asked your sister if she's willing to marry him

if she's willing to marry him, you can't stop her. your sister is this is that yet she open her legs wide for a thug as u called it and you can't leave her to enjoy the consequence

my guy enjoy your life and let her live her life the way she want

2 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by madjune(m): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:
What do you mean by thug? And what kind of girl is your sister?

Does she like tough men & hate nice, educated men who treat her well?

A lot of girls don’t like responsible, nice but predictable guys.

You got it.

Most girls are designed to treat guys that treat them nicely as weak and rough guys who treat them as bitches as strong.

The girl in the convo is a bitch.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee / Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.