Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill (59872 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) A Man's Commitment Gives Women Orgasms. / Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by Exoclassic: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
milemimi93:
Yoruba
it's a rare case
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by slimanyd: 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
milemimi93:
There's something I learned yesterday. If you want to date a Nigerian lady, go for the ones that are less active on social media and are not the hipsters.
Also, don't go for any lady below 26years..

On point bro.
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by infogenius(m): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
pfadom:

Meaning that we have less than 20 of such lady in Nigeria. If we consider one per state, at least 16 states plus FCT have none.

LOL! Abeg o
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by zukachris(m): 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
milemimi93:
There's something I learned yesterday. If you want to date a Nigerian lady, go for the ones that are less active on social media and are not the hipsters.
Best advice for 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by annford: 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
omokoginimi:
A girl you met on Facebook bought you 180k worth of phone after 1 week of chatting with her. Keep lying to yourself. Keep it up.

Can you really see how daft you are? Did I type that I met her on Facebook? Did I tell you I had a Facebook account? You seem to be swimming in ignorance and that's affecting your sense of reasoning. You think it is every guy that meet women who are leeches? You have a lot of growing up to do. It isn't everyone that has your kind of testimony. My wife and her siblings gave me a surprise birthday last year and the present was my dream car. Just because someone doesn't believe in the existence of God, doesn't mean God doesn't exist. Just because you haven't experienced bliss in your life, doesn't mean people who do, fake it. I won't dignify your ignorance with an answer anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by Newbielearner(m): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
Just don't mess things up with her. That's someone you can plan with, and not be wary of too many manipulations. A liberal heart like that can tell how your home, your daughter and how your life can be if things work out.

1 Like

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by Beetwaise(m): 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
milemimi93:
Yoruba. but i think tribe has nothing to do with this. according to her she grew up in the South

Seems Yoruba ladies who grew up in the south/east have a broader outlook about life.
During my days as a corp member, I served with one Yoruba lady that grew up in Asaba. She's very friendly, willing to go along with anyone irrespective of tribe, religion or gender & she's always willing to pay for stuffs whenever I go on outing with her. She really has a good vibe.....though she's happily married now.
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by kaywhy09(m): 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
milemimi93:
Yoruba. but i think tribe has nothing to do with this. according to her she grew up in the South

Bro. I am single and searching. And it seems you're still sampling. Kindly DM me her contact please. May heaven reward you.
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by Beetwaise(m): 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
milemimi93:

Well said & recently, I've observed this.
Obviously, I'll apply these observations in my life affairs this year & beyond.
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by NickHills: 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
You were bitching around, but she taught you a lesson��

1 Like

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by Ayobami7(m): 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
ok
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by karashita: 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
SweetBuns:
Another one.... See what ubunja and co have caused? Now you think every girl is out to spend your money

Understandable... Naija is hard

The biggest problem with guys like you is that you love stereotypes. How can you just assume that a girl who you just went out with is a leech? Judging humans without evidence is the lowest a man can get. Very daft and ugly way of life.

There he goes stereotyping again..
Fvck... I give up on you. You're bent on this stereotype thing. I wonder how you went out with all the ladies below 26 in Nigeria.

By the way, otedola's daughter is below 26 and she will take you and buy you out fine fine. Stop running you mouth because you have a dick and testicles. That one no EPP anybody

You observed right.The guy has diarrhoea of the mouth.Imagine him taking a lady on a date and referring to her as a leech,just like that.
They think every lady they meet is after their 'money'.Nonsense.
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by Legendguru: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
Most of these ladies out there are now whorresss it’s hard to differentiate the good ones nigeria economic situation also contributing to this high level of unmarried ladies out there most want to eat their cake first expecting a guy to spend on you and also turn you to a housewife as quick as possible no moral values
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by Chevrolet076(m): 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
make i no lie, 11,600 is a little expensive for two people food ooooooo,
ahn ahn?... dem carry take away?
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by instinct57vm(m): 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
Facts.. Ladies less active have more sense..
A lady of 26 and above should have sense and be realistic too although a few of them defy this logic
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by instinct57vm(m): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
Most Naija gals are roaming mad.. I gbadun as you clear the idiot. If my own case, what I do is book any girl wey bill me senselessly like this on an overnight prick appointment immediately. After which I will give the token I have not necessarily all she asked. You no show, you no collect shingabi from me coz after that time we no dey relate again..
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by olaitann93(m): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
milemimi93:

Its all about mindset and personality of individuals not a matter of age.
A friend of mine had similar experience last year and the lady is in her early twenties.
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by seangy4konji: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
She is not your typical Nigerian.

She might be from Gambia or south Africa.
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by MNDY(m): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
Offpoint:
How do people go to eatery and order for food without asking the price?

I no be gentleman, I no dey form... once I enter I go ask for price of everything including toothpick.

If my pocket no carry, I waka.
If e carry but I reason am e too cost, I waka.

e better ma waka comot dan ma form eat it then embarrass myself and ancestors.

Ah! Ah!
Guy, na local man people go take you for, with dah kain mentality fa
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by nini007(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
True jare! I once took a girl out and while we were sitting talking her friends walks in and she insisted I but her something
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by cleph(m): 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
That's great
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by SweetBuns(f): 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
Bloooody:

This Nl sadistic feminist gold-digger is back again.
Go to hell
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by churchee: 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
milemimi93:

Even when your eyes are closed, you still can see clearly. What you wrote above is exactly what I'm enjoying this 2020.
The relationship officially kicked 1st January, I'm done with kids.
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by NigPatriot(m): 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
You're a lucky man. You married well, I wan b like you when I grow up, gimme a tip of advice

annford:

Can you really see how daft you are? Did I type that I met her on Facebook? Did I tell you I had a Facebook account? You seem to be swimming in ignorance and that's affecting your sense of reasoning. You think it is every guy that meet women who are leeches? You have a lot of growing up to do. It isn't everyone that has your kind of testimony. My wife and her siblings gave me a surprise birthday last year and the present was my dream car. Just because someone doesn't believe in the existence of God, doesn't mean God doesn't exist. Just because you haven't experienced bliss in your life, doesn't mean people who do, fake it. I won't dignify your ignorance with an answer anymore.
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by Sarang(f): 2:05am On Jan 06, 2020
milemimi93:

I am 24years old. Very active on social media.
But if I take you to an eatery, I will definitely pay, at least for mine
Rule number one: STOP trying to read people based on whatever.. it’s never true. People differs so much.
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by Sarang(f): 2:06am On Jan 06, 2020
MJBOLT:
are you sure she's a nigerian because nigerian ladies will never pay for their own food if they are on a date.

Oh they will!
Change your circle..
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by annford: 5:20am On Jan 06, 2020
NigPatriot:
You're a lucky man. You married well, I wan b like you when I grow up, gimme a tip of advice

Sir, I must say that you need to know the kind of woman you want. You see those slay Queens, at all cost and by all means, avoid them. Most of the slay Queens out there have absolutely nothing to offer other than their cute bodies. Go for an intelligent, humble, hardworking and smart woman. I told God I wanted a woman with the above qualities and he gave me. I wasn't after beauty or great body for I had wanted those when I was much younger but as I grew older, I got to know that there were more important things than those. I am very blunt and sincere and that's what smart women look out for in most men. I am not a relationship expert neither am I a pro. Most smart women look out for men with prospects and not wealth. As a man, you should also look out for women with such qualities. My wife isn't perfect but she is the perfect woman for me. Great Education is good and riches too, but those can hardly keep us happy. I speak from experience. I am just a young man growing financially. God blessed me with an understanding and generous wife and I have very wonderful in-laws too. When a man has a good woman in his life, his journey on Earth is easier.
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by milemimi93(m): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
RULE2: get your cash up 'MOB' that is, 'money over bittches' cos they breed envy
Sarang:

Rule number one: STOP trying to read people based on whatever.. it’s never true. People differs so much.
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by milemimi93(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
RULE2: get your cash up 'MOB' that is, 'money over bittches' cos they breed envy
Sarang:

RULE3: keep ur enemies close and watch ur homies
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by Afromentalist: 5:10am On Mar 08, 2020
milemimi93:
Man I havnt recovered from the shock i had yesterday..
I know I am late in this thread and I don't know how it turned out to be eventually, but you should have been careful not to be too excited.

Sometimes the ladies that do this are the worse leeches. They are using reverse psychology. They sacrifice first to milk you out dry later. You feel indebted and you lose your guard.

Be wise.

The African Mentalist

Cc. Ubunja

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: / REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.