Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back (63627 Views)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / She Wants To Ruin Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Allsingles: 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
In so many Relationships and Marriages today, many of the couples are facing challenges they created by themselves, either knowingly or not.
Before you fully accept to marry your partner, is very crucial that you found out the following from him or her.
1) Genotype and Blood Group. Have you taking it into seriousness to ask your partner about his or her Genotype and Blood Group?
You may think that is too early to know this in the first month in the relationship, what if eventually pregnancy get involved in the relationship and it happens that you and your significant other is both AS?
Nobody prays for such scandal and that's why is very crucial to deal with it on time because for AS to marry AS, their children will not be happy with them.
2) Fertility Test. So many Marriage Relationship has broken because the man is impotent, this they discovered after so many years of marriage, after blaming someone else in their family for being responsible for their childless Marriage. While in the Relationship, while the Relationship is getting more serious between the both of you, go for fertility test to be sure that one lifestyle or the other did not destroy anything in your body system. (Infection can also destroy the organ responsibile for Fertility thereby making couples to be in a childless Marriage.
The fertility test will also help you to know the food and fruits you should be taking which will help to boast your Fertility.
3) Family background.
Make inquiry about his or her family background to know if he or she is from a fetish family, to know there Relationship with God, to know how he or she is trained regarding their relationship with the opposite gender.
In Marriage or Relationship you should not forget that you guys came from different family background, you were brought up in different family Norm and..https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/10/the-7-secrets-your-partner-may-have.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by bayosegun(m): 11:04pm On May 23, 2020
@Onyxnaija Chief, pls kindly response to my mail via segunnnpcgroup@gmail.com. thanks in addy
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by AlphaJazz: 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
Blindersoff:

It is not a foolish risk. In fact it is no longer a risk at all especially in the face of IVF. IVF can help you have a healthy baby by screening for sickle cell disease. The technique is called preimplantation genetic diagnosis, PGD.

So it is not foolishness for an AS and AS to get married and have children these days
Word!
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by iceberylin(m): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
Please this decision isn't for you to make. Don't bring a kid into this world to suffer

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Preciousese(f): 9:49am On Mar 08
Blindersoff:

It is not a foolish risk. In fact it is no longer a risk at all especially in the face of IVF. IVF can help you have a healthy baby by screening for sickle cell disease. The technique is called preimplantation genetic diagnosis, PGD.

So it is not foolishness for an AS and AS to get married and have children these days

Do you know how much that cost
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Preciousese(f): 9:49am On Mar 08
Cheato64:
I and Oma have dated for more than 2yrs, I intend getting married to her. When we started dating she told me from onset her genotype is AS. I taught I was AA because I did the test when I was like 10yrs.

We decided to go for HIV test just to be sure even though we had unprotected sex. On doing the HIV test, the attendance whom we didn't ask, checked our genotype, performed all the test because she taught we were couple and since it's an Anglican Church hospital and we came together, it means we are planning to get married.

The result came out HIV negative for both of us, blood group O+, while she's AB and genotype we were both AS. She insist we call it off, 2yrs courtship just like that.

Oma is a nicest person I have ever known after my mom, she takes care of me, I eat healthy, I don't repeat clothes both inner and outer wears. She makes sure I work out regularly, I don't do house chores yet my friends envy me whenever they come visiting.

Name any good thing Oma has it. Now Oma has moved on but I can't, I kept on looking for a lady like Oma, now I understand why most men talk trash about Nigerian women (no offense) and when I meet a lady the first thing I ask is her genotype.

I can recall I asked a lady her genotype even before asking for her name. I can't keep a relationship all I think about is my sweet Oma. She has moved on so she claim but we still talk and she told me she has a man right now even though we still sextexting, we talk how much we miss each other it's been over 6 months since we last saw, she relocated to delta while am in Enugu.

I invited her which she decline but invited me which I accepted I intend going this weekend and I will ask her to marry me, if we get married there is a possibility our first 2 children won't carry the sickle cell anemia. My friend is telling me not to do it but my mind is made up.

So how far did you marry her

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.