Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back (63619 Views)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / She Wants To Ruin Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Akuruoulo(m): 7:43am On Jan 08, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Marriage is so much more than love. Move on. As for looking for a woman to clean after you just like d oma did, you may not find it but manage the one that comes close.

True talk
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by jsaak: 7:43am On Jan 08, 2020
Sorry, WE WERE BOTH AS was what I meant to write!
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:47am On Jan 08, 2020
cooltola:
The ironic of life is that you broke with current gf/bf because of genotype and you ended up meeting another person with the same genotype of AS. it is very hard to tell who is AS or AA, I cannot go up to a person and just know the person is AS.
once you can chat freely with and opposite sex for 1,2,3months and you start feeling something for them. I mean something genuine not a hit and run feeling. There's a way a gist might come up and you will ask the person their genotype.
You don't need to ask as if you are proposing already so they don't start telling people ypubasked for their hand in marriage. You know we girls can be funny.
You might not need to ask if you are very sure that you are an AA.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Mankitbod(m): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2020
[i perceive its a punishment for having premarital sex with a lady you have not yet married... I don't know how you guys will just be looping holes on someone's daughter, expecting someone to marry damaged holes every where later for the guy to be doing damage control. Na God catch you jor]
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by babaegun(m): 7:50am On Jan 08, 2020
@OP

My dear. You can not understand what an SS child go through until you see it. I will advice you to shelve the idea and look for someboy else.

Over time, the love will wane and you will be faced with reality. Am sure your wife will tell you "Shebi, I told you" May you not regret your decision.

I lost a friend some years back. He was SS. The pain he passed through was indescribable. When the crisis time comes, he wa always in pain. Can you imagine seeing your child going through pain and you are helpless and cant do anything about it. The parents nko? Haaaaaaa. Its simply unimaginable.

Abeg, Look for another Oma. They are plenty you only need to take your time.

Wish you best of luck as you search for another Oma.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by ladybug123: 7:50am On Jan 08, 2020
My brother, I understand your plight. While getting married to her is a no no for me given the current circumstance, I suggest you get retested. Sometimes, labs give false results. After all, you were once tested and told u were AA. It doesn't matter the time lapse, if you are AA, you'd remain AA. Go get tested and get a second opinion, even a third. Good luck to you guys
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Akuruoulo(m): 7:55am On Jan 08, 2020
Cheato64:
i also know someone they are both AS but non of their 4kids is SS and they also have twins among them

People don dey hold u now but u no wan hear .

oya go marry er
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:56am On Jan 08, 2020
slam7000:

So without your nicest Oma, you wouldn’t change your underwears and outwears?? Without Oma you wouldn’t eat healthy or work out?
Who encourage your Oma to eat healthy, work out and change her wears??

....and you are planning to propose to her this weekend??

Kindly tell me your location in Enugu, I feel like sending small boyz over to flog the crap out of you. You must be one of those boys who stay in their rooms all day during the holidays and never tasted the ‘sweetness and healing’ therapies of koboko or aña. Mummy boy who had food brought to them in their room by house helps.

Anu mpama...go and propose to her na and I hope her new man break off your ankle this weekend.
The babe will be thanking her God for saving her from a suffer head relationship. Babysitting and old cry baby.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by golddare: 8:03am On Jan 08, 2020
Cheato64:
I and Oma have dated for more than 2yrs, I intend getting married to her. When we started dating she told me from onset her genotype is AS. I taught I was AA because I did the test when I was like 10yrs.

We decided to go for HIV test just to be sure even though we had unprotected sex. On doing the HIV test, the attendance whom we didn't ask, checked our genotype, performed all the test because she taught we were couple and since it's an Anglican Church hospital and 9we came together, it means we are planning to get married.

The result came out HIV negative for both of us, blood group O+, while she's AB and genotype we were both AS. She insist we call it off, 2yrs courtship just like that.

Oma is a nicest person I have ever known after my mom, she takes care of me, I eat healthy, I don't repeat clothes both inner and outer wears. She makes sure I work out regularly, I don't do house chores yet my friends envy me whenever they come visiting.

Name any good thing Oma has it. Now Oma has moved on but I can't, I kept on looking for a lady like Oma, now I understand why most men talk trash about Nigerian women (no offense) and when I meet a lady the first thing I ask is her genotype.

I can recall I asked a lady her genotype even before asking for her name. I can't keep a relationship all I think about is my sweet Oma. She has moved on so she claim but we still talk and she told me she has a man right now even though we still sextexting, we talk how much we miss each other it's been over 6 months since we last saw, she relocated to delta while am in Enugu.

I invited her which she decline but invited me which I accepted I intend going this weekend and I will ask her to marry me, if we get married there is a possibility our first 2 children won't carry the sickle cell anemia. My friend is telling me not to do it but my mind is made up.

1. My people say we dont tell small pickin not to contract leprosy if he or she can stay in the forest alone. That was when leprosium was in the forest that people with leprosy were not allowed to stay in the town or city. Anyways, congratulations you are now a man, no regret, just keep praying for God intervention.
2. There is a guy in Ibadan who is SS but did a research and has been able to reduce his crisis to just once in a year through fruits. He just finished his youth corp service and looks fresh. So dont loose hope.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by nascodamus(m): 8:03am On Jan 08, 2020
herbal remedy for women trying to get pregnant without delay
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by nascodamus(m): 8:04am On Jan 08, 2020
nascodamus:
herbal remedy for women trying to get pregnant without delay
pls call 08067405426
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by martwayne001: 8:05am On Jan 08, 2020
If you have the money, consider PGD & IVF. It is very expensive but it is an option. You can research it.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by martwayne001: 8:05am On Jan 08, 2020
Meanwhile if you are an SS carrier, check out herbacell.co That herb is a life saver!
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:06am On Jan 08, 2020
I hope buhari did not block your brain too.

You are seeing danger. And you want to give birth to an unborn sick child that'll suffer and you will blame God and buhari then join some wind readers to criticize the celestial body for your own mistake?

Then start writing nonsense articles how Nigeria medical facilities are porous?
Haba!!!
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Akuruoulo(m): 8:07am On Jan 08, 2020
Chomzy19:

This fake guy again!! And people are even responding to his fake stories.

Mr. Cheater what happened to that your pregnant wife that you drive to the market.. yes, you remember the one that you married in 2018.

Foolish boy! Don't go and prepare for your exam.

Chioma u for kukuma mind ur business nah

we were enjoying his lies nah
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Christmasdon(m): 8:10am On Jan 08, 2020
Buh our fore-fathers never knew what genotype was and they did never visited any hospital and they lived happily after.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by ekwerendi(m): 8:11am On Jan 08, 2020
Pls don't jeopardize the future of your unborn children mbok......
Just quit now that it's not too late...
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Gr8amechi: 8:16am On Jan 08, 2020
Cheato64:
I and Oma have dated for more than 2yrs, I intend getting married to her. When we started dating she told me from onset her genotype is AS. I taught I was AA because I did the test when I was like 10yrs.

We decided to go for HIV test just to be sure even though we had unprotected sex. On doing the HIV test, the attendance whom we didn't ask, checked our genotype, performed all the test because she taught we were couple and since it's an Anglican Church hospital and we came together, it means we are planning to get married.

The result came out HIV negative for both of us, blood group O+, while she's AB and genotype we were both AS. She insist we call it off, 2yrs courtship just like that.

Oma is a nicest person I have ever known after my mom, she takes care of me, I eat healthy, I don't repeat clothes both inner and outer wears. She makes sure I work out regularly, I don't do house chores yet my friends envy me whenever they come visiting.

Name any good thing Oma has it. Now Oma has moved on but I can't, I kept on looking for a lady like Oma, now I understand why most men talk trash about Nigerian women (no offense) and when I meet a lady the first thing I ask is her genotype.

I can recall I asked a lady her genotype even before asking for her name. I can't keep a relationship all I think about is my sweet Oma. She has moved on so she claim but we still talk and she told me she has a man right now even though we still sextexting, we talk how much we miss each other it's been over 6 months since we last saw, she relocated to delta while am in Enugu.

I invited her which she decline but invited me which I accepted I intend going this weekend and I will ask her to marry me, if we get married there is a possibility our first 2 children won't carry the sickle cell anemia. My friend is telling me not to do it but my mind is made up.
Truth is if you see what those with SS pass through, you wouldn't be selfish enough to make anyone go through it.

If we are in places that things work and you have lots of money, maybe I would advice you can go ahead but for the sake of your kids, its best you move on.

Also I would advice you to go to any big hospital and just observe how these patients suffer through pains especially when they are kids,
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Lifecanbeamazin: 8:21am On Jan 08, 2020
Always conduct second blood test, my people. It doesn't matter where the test is conducted always seek for second opinion.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by tranxo(m): 8:23am On Jan 08, 2020
ZinoFasisi:

OMA did everything oo my brother, no wonder it was easier for her to move on, in his own house he doesn't even do a single house chore to assist d said OMA, oma was cooking, washing the Wehrey cloth, cooking, Oga got himself a good girl and did not assist her oo.

Oma sharply moved on since her excuse of maiding was just love for him, Oga couldn't because he lost more than love.

Wehrey move on oo, make i no join ur children swear for u
no mind the lazy bone
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by gonkin(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2020
From what ive come to notice it's like the bond AS and AS have a more committed relationship. We'll im AA and i think i need deliverance from cheats and ex-phobia
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by tranxo(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2020
Christmasdon:
Buh our fore-fathers never knew what genotype was and they did never visited any hospital and they lived happily after.
what do you think caused most of the stories about ogbanjes/abikus, and other strange/unexplainable early deaths in children in those days?

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Babaheekmat: 8:35am On Jan 08, 2020
Raheemzee:

Please put me through,what does the Quran and hadith say about sickle cell anemia?

Very beautiful question.

Everything that happens is from Allah.. Be it you see it as good or bad..

When it comes to marriage.. Allah gave us instructions on how to do that.. Allah knows what's best for us.. He told us the things to look for when marrying and HE didn't include genotype..

Since we Muslims have been following this rule.. Nothing like genotype issue..

Science is absolutely not reliable coz it's findings are always changing..

Will you then give yourself a problem upon what's not sure or rely on your creator?..

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُسَدَّدٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، عَنْ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي سَعِيدُ بْنُ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ تُنْكَحُ الْمَرْأَةُ لأَرْبَعٍ لِمَالِهَا وَلِحَسَبِهَا وَجَمَالِهَا وَلِدِينِهَا، فَاظْفَرْ بِذَاتِ الدِّينِ تَرِبَتْ يَدَاكَ ‏"

‏‏‏

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "A woman is married for four things, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. So you should marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a losers.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5090
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 28
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 27  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:36am On Jan 08, 2020
fekani:
@ op, I lost a very sweet guy to genotype ish too but I don't regret it at all especially when I see the stress and emotional trauma my brother goes through with his sickly first son.
He and his wife got tested before they got married and the lab gave them a wrong result.

Don't try it!

Labs producing inaccurate results is one big problem that so many people aren’t conscious of. I’ve seen so many people around me get differing test results about their genotype because of lab problems. Personally, I’ve done a genotype test 4 times... three out of the four times, the results were all different.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:36am On Jan 08, 2020
Acidosis:

I'm AA tongue

How sure are you? How many times have you conducted the test?
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by bezimo(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2020
ZinoFasisi:

Na wa oooo, some people sha,
na so Jehovah witness sef go kill pikin cos of no blood transfusion believe

go for healing, is he sick?

My friend don't be an idiot ask relevant questions when you hear certain things that is beyond your understanding or that defile medical ability and reasoning.. instead of asking stupid or nonsense question..If you have sense you will see that I didn't mention Jehovah witness so how come you are resonating my claims in that light?
Also you would ask for verified testimonies that validate that it's possible for God to change a person genotype to that desired...and not challenge stupidity asking nonsense question..Mtchww
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Igetmyown247: 8:41am On Jan 08, 2020
Why can’t people marry who they want ? Only Nigerians let this sh!t bother them. You mustn’t have kids. Fck genotype.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Teerach: 8:50am On Jan 08, 2020
People saying Nigerians are foolish and acting uneducated bla bla bla. Fine there's technology for this. But I hope you know it's also at a cost. It's like saying there's technology for big ass n boobs now. Lol. I'm not even speaking bout financial cost. What if the constant termination of pregnancy causes u your womb Women be wise. That man wi just Japa n marry another woman. Even at the stress of terminating pregnancies sef the love has started dwindling. This is Africa. I read on this same NL when a guy said his wife got infected with HIV during antenatal. My fellow women, don't allow ur body or womb to be used for experiment before u learn.
People are talking as if it's easy aborting a child. If u know that abortion makes a woman way older than her age , you won't even think of IVF abi kini
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:52am On Jan 08, 2020
Chomzy19:

This fake guy again!! And people are even responding to his fake stories.

Mr. Cheater what happened to that your pregnant wife that you drive to the market.. yes, you remember the one that you married in 2018.

Foolish boy! Don't go and prepare for your exam.
if your accusations of the guy is true, then the guy must be a very good storyteller with a lot of tall tales to tell....
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by davillian(m): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2020
Cheato64:
it's a risk I will take
They are telling you now you think its a joke...
It was SS that was killing people during the olden days that they call ogbanje...
You want her to be carry babes for 9 months deliver successfully and still loose the child after a couple of years..
Don't be selfish
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by CORRECTMAN788: 9:04am On Jan 08, 2020
Bros don't try it! I still mourn Ifesi, she was my niece, very brilliant girl. She died 2010 after a prolong battle to live.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by zuto4u(m): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2020
Chai!!
virgoquin:
By the time your child starts having crisis every now and then, the love will disappear from your eyes and you will be faced with the hard truth...

Birthing an SS child is not easy at all, the pains they go through Everytime, all your finances will go for medications which you are not sure that they will make it.

What about the emotional pains nko, are you ready to watch your beloved child to be in constant pains. The child will not forgive you at all.

I know of a girl who died last year because she was an SS, she was past 21 but she still died. Even when she was alive she was always sick and in crisis

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.