Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them (4668 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by DanceVille: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
Break up is not something easy to get over it. But there are various ways in which Nigeria ladies behave after suffering from an emotional breakups..

Grab your popcorn and chilled orijin and read through.....

7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them

1. THEY REPENT AND SUDDENLY BECOME ‘BORN AGAIN

“Naija babes I hail o! una guilty for this one die!!” Most ladies seeks solace in religion after a bad breakup.
The unrighteous ones suddenly become righteous. She will be present and active in almost all the activities in the church and will be praying for God to grant her heart desire of a new and better guy and when a good guy comes along, religion is abandoned again.

2.THEY BECOME RELATIONSHIP OR LOVE EXPERTS

After a bad breakup, most ladies think that they automatically qualify to be love experts. You’ll find them jumping into any discussion concerning relationship-related matters. They’ll give advice and tutor others as issues correlating with relationship suddenly becomes their favourite discussion. E.g “Sister Mary, please don’t date him ooh, I’ve seen many of his types”.

3. THEY DELETE HIS NUMBER

It’s ridiculous that even though all girls have the digits of their lovers offhand, they still go ahead deleting them. This is always the first move as their idiosyncrasy at the moment is that of forgetting everything about him. The funny thing is they’ll always remember it, even after a decade.

4. THEY TURN STALKERS

Some girls when hit with a breakup, turn stalking experts and FBI agents. Although this is also applicable to the guys, it’s most common among the ladies. Some use different sims to put calls through to him and would immediately hang up or remain silent when he picks and maybe says “hello”. My elder sister is very guilty of this. She may also track the guy’s movements and activities secretly and from a safe distance to find out the girl who took her place or to observe if the breakup is affecting him in any way or not.

5. PLAYING SOULFUL DEPRESSING MUSIC

They’ll play slow tempo heartbreak songs like Westlife and watch more romantic movies, lie in their bed and cry their eyes out.

6. THEY BECOME “SINGLE-HOOD” ACTIVISTS

Don’t be surprised to see things like. #teamsingleandnotsearching, #teamallmenarethesame, #singleforever, #teamsingleandlovingit, #Teamallguysarethesame# …and so on.
Their sense of empowerment is sometimes ridiculous. Nairaland girls are guilty of this, “I no wan mention name, and guys if you fall for them in this period, na your money I pity!”

7.TRIES TO MAKE HIM JEALOUS.

Ladies do crazy things to get their guys’ attention after having an emotional heartbreak or outright breakup. Some will go get a new guy just to make him jealous and some will intentionally bump into him with a dress to kill. They’ll take selfies with the guy and upload them online just to make him jealous. The funny thing is, the guy she is showing off, she doesn’t love but only trying to get back at her ex. “If you’re that guy, omo, I pity you.”

Feel free to add yours..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by ghettokid1(m): 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by Davash222(m): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
90% of all these hungry feminists are products of breakup.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by BigJoe19: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Pocohantas, Jodha and Makydebbie all fall in this category of women.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by stevesawo: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ok na.
Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by DanceVille: 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by Raymondrite: 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
A FEMALE COMPUTER OPERATOR URGENTLY NEEDED
A decent female computer operator needed in a business center .
Must be skilled in Microsoft Office Packages, Corel draw.
Qualification: SSCE/ OND
Salary: 17k - 20k
Must reside around Ibeju- Lekki Lagos
Accommodation available if not staying within.
Call: 08126083622
Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
Solidifies my reason to date an oyibo cool
Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by ePoster: 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
Okpa042:
Solidifies my reason to date an oyibo cool
What you and the op failed to do is realize that the above arent exclusive to any gender or race. I've seen guys who do worse and ladies who simply moved on.

For your information, foreign women are usually more sensitive to breakups. Do you read/watch western news? Crime investigation?
A white lady would most likely put a bullet in you skull for getting dumped.
Its funny you think black women are the emotional ones. Bitchy? sure! But not emotional at least not the way you believe.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by Beyin7: 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
making a guy jealous after break up you are so correct
Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by makydebbie(f): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
BigJoe19:
Pocohan
tas, Jod ha and Makyde bbie all fall in this category of women.

Terribly wrong I don't do any of those things.

I'm actually friends with my exes. I just move on no time for stress.

1 Like

Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
makydebbie:

undecided
Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by CAPSLOCKED: 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
WHAT A DUMB LIST.
Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by DanceVille: 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
cc: lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by DanceVille: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
WHAT A DUMB LIST.
Can't blame you..

Your head is kuku lock...

5 Likes

Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by Twoclans(f): 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
Naaaaaaaa this is too much drama.

Every guy who is my ex is actually my friend.

1 Like

Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
Raymondrite:

Do you need a guy?

Ironman15 please check this out.
Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by biddostandard: 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
makydebbie:

we don hear that tory before
Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by makydebbie(f): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
biddostandard:
we don here that tory before

Well I'm glad you remembered what you 'hered.'
Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by Humphrizy(m): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lwkmd
Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by Amstupid(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
Aisha Buhari will soon join cool
Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by DanceVille: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
grin
Amstupid:
cheesy
Amstupid:
Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by biddostandard: 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
makydebbie:

you get another one make we hear
Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by NiklauseFred(m): 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
And they run straight to social media(e.g facebook) and update"I'm Jesus babe...girl with no worries..married to God" or maybe "men are scum" undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by DanceVille: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
NiklauseFred:
And they run straight to social media(e.g facebook) and update"I'm Jesus babe...girl with no worries..married to God" or maybe "men are scum" undecided undecided
Concur with you bro.. *Chop Knuckle*

2 Likes

Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by NiklauseFred(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
DanceVille:

Concur with you bro.. *Chop Knuckle*

Knockle chopped bro but make ur hand no break oo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by spafu(m): 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ok
Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by oyaaa(m): 2:42am On Jan 07, 2020
makydebbie:

lmao
Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by oyaaa(m): 2:43am On Jan 07, 2020
makydebbie:

hmmmmm
Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by DanceVille: 9:13am On Jan 07, 2020
Twoclans:
Naaaaaaaa this is too much drama.
Every guy who is my ex is actually my friend.
Nice!
Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 07, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Do you need a guy?

Ironman15 please check this out.

ok sis
Re: 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
Raymondrite:

i'm interested if you need male

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Tell What A Guy Wants On Your First Date / Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? / He Is Handsome And Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.