Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? (2244 Views)

Over Sharing In Relationships. How Do You Cope / Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by mediatrix8(f): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2010
Day after day of not being able to be together in person is so hard. Even though we speak almost every day, it isn't the same as being able to see each other for real like any offline, close in location relationship.

How do you cope with missing each other?
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by mediatrix8(f): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2010
:d
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2010
Are you in a long distance relationship?
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by star4(f): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2010
I think you just need to try to keep busy, make sure you are seeing your friends etc and try not to spend too much time alone.
Its the quiet moments that get to you more, Communication is the only way to cope. Just look after yourself in all the other ways smiley

How long has it been?
How long are you planning on being apart?
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by mediatrix8(f): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2010
rokiatu:

Are you in a long distance relationship?
Yes, We haven't seen each other for 9 months now.So hard to cope specially when I miss him most.
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by MrCork7: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2010
mediatrix8:

Yes, We haven't seen each other for 9 months now.So hard to cope specially when I miss him most.

sweeery dont worrrry about him. am hear for u! wink
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by mediatrix8(f): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2010
star*:

I think you just need to try to keep busy, make sure you are seeing your friends etc and try not to spend too much time alone.
Its the quiet moments that get to you more, Communication is the only way to cope. Just look after yourself in all the other ways  smiley

How long has it been?
How long are you planning on being apart?

It has been 9 months and the distance and time difference sometimes hinder us to communicate as much as we can.He said he will be back soon.I kept on waiting.I am always busy at work but in the midst of my free time, i really miss him
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by mediatrix8(f): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2010
mediatrix8:

Thanks Mr cork dear but I need him back,so long naaaaaa.
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by star4(f): 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2010
mediatrix8:

It has been 9 months and the distance and time difference sometimes hinder us to communicate as much as we can.He said he will be back soon.I kept on waiting.I am always busy at work but in the midst of my free time, i really miss him

Has he given you a date that he will be back with you?
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by mediatrix8(f): 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2010
Yes,before Christmas by God's grace
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by star4(f): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2010
If you don't mind me asking why are you apart?
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by freecocoa(f): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2010
Ah ah,9 months,you should be used to it by now nau.
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by boomii(f): 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2010
Kip yourself busy or you will miss him more,try and keep the communication lines open,[s]same tin too for me but thanks to skype and Y-messenger[/s]
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2010
mediatrix8:

Get busy, spend time with friends, go for a walk, even watch a movie (stay away from romantic movies) but to be honest with you,
you will still think abt him. You just got to deal with it. wink
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by mediatrix8(f): 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2010
star*:

If you don't mind me asking why are you apart?

I am working in China and He went back home in Naija for his business.Though we talk on phone everyday and often online but you know nothing compares to being together.
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by mediatrix8(f): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2010
freecocoa:

Ah ah,9 months,you should be used to it by now nau.

Freecocoa sweetie,I should be but I can't help missing him just like now he is still busy.Many times,I am already sleeping here by the time he will be free from work to chat on line.
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by mediatrix8(f): 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2010
boomii:

Kip yourself busy or you will miss him more,try and keep the communication lines open,[s]same tin too for me but thanks to skype and Y-messenger[/s]
Thanks boomii kiss

rokiatu:

Get busy, spend time with friends, go for a walk, even watch a movie (stay away from romantic movies) but to be honest with you,
you will still think abt him. You just got to deal with it. wink
You are right Rokie! I love watching romantic movies so I'll miss him more, go for a walk, naaaaa freezing cold here now, I hope and pray for his coming back soon so I will feel this way agan.
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by MMM2(m): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2010
dat means i should be keeping u company. No mutal attachment.
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by mediatrix8(f): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2010
^^ my dear bother thanks.I am here in Nairaland talking to all of you,It feels good even he's not with me because I feel the warmth friendship,knowing that most of you here are his country people. wink
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by yme1(f): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2010
what matters is not really being in a distance relationship, you need to know what that relationship has gat to offer you
just be sure it is for real
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by freecocoa(f): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2010
@mediatrix,eyah mami don't worry,he'll soon be wiv you and you won't miss him again u hear?meanwhile just stay busy.
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by Dyt(f): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2010
D tym u v waited is nt up2 d ones u v left
n pls dont try 2 get close 2 anyoda 4 now cos u ll lustfully go wrong
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2010
Being into a long distance relationship is like a roller coaster, the ups and downs, and the emotional hangover that comes along is really painful and annoying. But then we have to deal with it.

Our life does not only turn around entirely with our partner. We do have our own life to live for and there are a lot of things that we have to achieve and enjoy apart from being with our loved ones. I understand what you are going through. As for me, sending him romantic messages, jokes and e-mail were part of my daily routine. I keep myself busy, goes out with friends, watch movies and TV series. And at times, I pamper myself by going out for shopping; try new outfits just to have something to look forward.

Though the list is just temporary, coping up and avoiding loneliness depends on you. Make yourself happy; after all, happiness is a choice.
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by mediatrix8(f): 1:55am On Dec 04, 2010
y me:

what matters is not really being in a distance relationship, you need to know what that relationship has gat to offer you
just be sure it is for real
Thanks for your response ,Yes,I believe it's for real.We can't be together for 3 years if the love that bind between us is not strong and real.I am looking forward to our special day being one.

freecocoa:

@mediatrix,eyah mami don't worry,he'll soon be wiv you and you won't miss him again u hear?meanwhile just stay busy.
Thank you again freecocoa sweetie,you are making me strong, love yahhhhhh
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by mediatrix8(f): 2:01am On Dec 04, 2010
Dyt:

D tym u v waited is nt up2 d ones u v left
n pls dont try 2 get close 2 anyoda 4 now cos u ll lustfully go wrong
Dyt ,Thanks so much,I know my limitations and besides ,I seldom go out with friends, I am WORK-HOUSE ,House-work ,woman, means If I have no work,I am just at home.

Eyah:

Being into a long distance relationship is like a roller coaster, the ups and downs, and the emotional hangover that comes along is really painful and annoying. But then we have to deal with it.

Our life does not only turn around entirely with our partner. We do have our own life to live for and there are a lot of things that we have to achieve and enjoy apart from being with our loved ones. I understand what you are going through. As for me, sending him romantic messages, jokes and e-mail were part of my daily routine. I keep myself busy, goes out with friends, watch movies and TV series. And at times, I pamper myself by going out for shopping; try new outfits just to have something to look forward.

Though the list is just temporary, coping up and avoiding loneliness depends on you. Make yourself happy; after all, happiness is a choice.

You are right eyah.I am doing exactly what you are doing except going out with friends often.
Take care always there my sister!
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 04, 2010
tough especially on the woman. I know guys can survive.
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by mediatrix8(f): 2:08am On Dec 04, 2010
k-money £:

mediatrix8** His absence is never for long*** Be strong do not be weary**
Thanks Kay for your encouraging words, but the picture you attached lol grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by mediatrix8(f): 2:09am On Dec 04, 2010
davidylan:

tough especially on the woman. I know guys can survive.
Yeah really tough sad
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by MrsEve1: 2:59am On Dec 04, 2010
SMH AT KAY,

Be strong Media! It will be okay, well if you guys get married, WHERE YOU GUYS STAYING? CHINA OR NIGERIA?
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by mediatrix8(f): 3:19am On Dec 04, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

SMH AT KAY,

Be strong Media! It will be okay, well if you guys get married, WHERE YOU GUYS STAYING? CHINA OR NIGERIA?
Thanks for your words of encouragements cheesy :DI would love anywhere we can build up a happy family together.
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by jaybee3(m): 3:27am On Dec 04, 2010
9 months is a long time especially if you guys were sexually involved before he travelled
Have you considered going to visit him?
What happens if he doesn't make good on the promise of seeing you before xmas?
Nothing more you can do to be honest as you guys already communicate daily.
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by mediatrix8(f): 3:39am On Dec 04, 2010
jay bee:

9 months is a long time especially if you guys were sexually involved before he travelled
Have you considered going to visit him?
What happens if he doesn't make good on the promise of seeing you before xmas?
Nothing more you can do to be honest as you guys already communicate daily.
Jayvee,Yes in deed long enough.I would love to visit him in Nigeria but I have no chance because of my work.I am waiting for him to come back before Christmas as he promised me but if there are things will happen beyond his control and he can't come back it's ok with me.But our plan is to visit my country together during the spring Festival that will be February,and then will visit Nigeria in Summer,August for our wedding.We communicate daily,I have trust in him as he do to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Undergraduate Commits Suicide As Erectile Dysfunction Confounds Him / See Embarrassment ! / Hi All! I Am New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.