Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? (2254 Views)

Over Sharing In Relationships. How Do You Cope / Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by jaybee3(m): 3:41am On Dec 04, 2010
Are you planning to settle in your country or Naij if and when you do get married
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by mediatrix8(f): 3:45am On Dec 04, 2010
Both places are ok with me,Anywhere we can build a new and happy family together .Though we are looking forward to a place were we can raise our kids better.
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by jaybee3(m): 3:49am On Dec 04, 2010
Seems you've got everything on lock down so all i can do is wish you good luck.
Exercising a lil more patience should tip you to your preferred finishing line so be happy and keep smiling.
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by mediatrix8(f): 3:53am On Dec 04, 2010
awwwwww, I'm touched by your words of encouragement.Thank you so much Jaybee,you are so nice! God bless you even more smiley
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by MrsEve1: 4:27am On Dec 04, 2010
Jaybee is always asking QUESTIONS I have already asked! Hmmph!

Well, Media I do wish you and yours the best! There would be alot of hurdles upon marriage that you will have to stand firm with your husband and nothing will knock you off your peg. Remember that! cheesy
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by jaybee3(m): 5:42am On Dec 04, 2010
Don't you think that's because we reason on same wavelength or perhaps you are ma long lost twin
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by MrsEve1: 5:43am On Dec 04, 2010
The pretty one?
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by jaybee3(m): 5:50am On Dec 04, 2010
And she sexy 2 wink
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by MrsEve1: 5:58am On Dec 04, 2010
embarassed
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by mediatrix8(f): 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Jaybee is always asking QUESTIONS I have already asked! Hmmph!

Well, Media I do wish you and yours the best! There would be alot of hurdles upon marriage that you will have to stand firm with your husband and nothing will knock you off your peg. Remember that! cheesy
Yeah,I also notice that, I guess You and Jayvee have something in common hmmm, Thanks for the pieces of advise sister, I WILL REMEMBER THAT kiss
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by Dabss(m): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2010
sweery be patient and wait for your man
for the main time you can still take mr cork's offer lol
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by mediatrix8(f): 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2010
Da_b¤§§.:

sweery be patient and wait for your man

for the main time you can still take mr cork's offer lol
shocked shocked shocked no thanks lol
Re: How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? by techgeniusworld(m): 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
_____

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? / IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? / Friday! Love Finder And Mate Chat Zone:whatsapp And Bbm!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.