Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her (81267 Views)

Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Ugwumagala: 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
She embarrassed herself.

So because the other lady kept mute that's why you call it embarrassment?

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by NwanyiOkpa(f): 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
Freehuman:
I would divorce my wife and marry the side chick and send assassins to kill my wife.

Hahahahahahhaha
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Reelmii: 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
ironheart:
That lady must have a lot of patience
why wont she, wen she knows that the man's wife is ready to fight her if she utters a word..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by DCmonster: 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
Olosho snatched your husband, you too turn to olosho and snatch somebody's husband as well.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Mywd: 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by dominique(f): 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
As much as I am against public confrontation, if you knowingly date a married man, you deserve every bit of humiliation that comes your way.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by MarianaTrench: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
She did not even carry acid

She should have sprinkled little acid on her

You're a first class idi0t!

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by NwanyiOkpa(f): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
She did not even carry acid

She should have sprinkled little acid on her

Your mentality is poor.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Aiyk2333: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
grin

See ooo! Chaiii... the wife has the right to go berserk especially when her family are suffering in terms of a husband's attention, basic needs, financial support coz the mumu guy is busy spending his time & money to other women undecided

I juz don't get why a lot of men still wanna get married yet they know they can't keep their itchy d*ck inside their pants sha lipsrsealed

Nawa ooo!
the essence of marriage is procreation. the high time woman know this the better. men keep cheating and it keeps getting worse. I have a girlfriend of two years, I'm already tired, imagine being married for life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
the husband get better taste lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

Your mentality is poor.

That you warning her with acid?

Okay.. I will arrange her final disappearance.

Hope am civilised now

3 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
Not supporting extra marital affair though, but still not the best way to confront the mistress anyway. What makes the madam think the husband will not glue to the lady the more after seeing this video. Who knows if it is because of the lady's calm attitude that is drawing her to him.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by saintaustine(m): 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
Total nonsense from the woman, in this era.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by lakeside30: 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ovawise2020:
Wetin Trump no go see for Iran undecided

wetin iran no go see for trump hand grin

6 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by dROC1: 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
The lady being assaulted is @obaebaecares on Instagram. She also runs a program called, " I need a spouse" on NTA. It would be quite sad, if proven to be true that someone who matchmakes singles and makes good money off it believes in snatching other women's husbands.

The incident occurred late in December and already gone viral on social media before the 4th of January.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Nedublinkz1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
The faithful men have no money
And the rich one's are exploring

3 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Yundagadik(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mad o

Pls everyone am new here
coolGather round to welcome *yundagadik*
2020 is going to be a good year as I finally join nairaland grin
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
Okpa042:
Her mouth must be really smelling undecided

Will u kp quiet,? grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by frowland(m): 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
[s]
QueenSuccubus:
grin

See ooo! Chaiii... the wife has the right to go berserk especially when her family are suffering in terms of a husband's attention, basic needs, financial support coz the mumu guy is busy spending his time & money to other women undecided

I juz don't get why a lot of men still wanna get married yet they know they can't keep their itchy d*ck inside their pants sha lipsrsealed

Nawa ooo!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Komu1048(m): 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
StarUp:
From that video, you can tell why her husband decided to leave her and go for a "calm side chick"...THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR...no wisdom whatsoever on the part of the so-called-wife.

U will see them comrade in olosho Academy
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Awoo88: 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
Even if the allegation is true, the wife is a big fool. Starting the year with foolery. The husband will still go to the side chic and apologized with an expensive gift. Mumu wife,. This type make outside more conducive for the Husband.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by MarianaTrench: 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
People should learn to keep Theo hands to themselves!
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by optimus106(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
Aunty go and get married na...

allow married men be...

this one fit day hustle the man sha,

the wife for slap her brains back to

factory settings.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
Freehuman:
I would divorce my wife and marry the side chick and send assassins to kill my wife.

Humanbeing like you grin
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by cococandy(f): 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
I don’t sympathize with women who can stand up to their husbands. You’re the ones giving them guts to treat you like trash.

As for those saying why the husband went for the side chick. Una mumu plenty. Always trying to justify trash.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by MoIbrahim: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
She simply attacked and embarrassed herself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Ovawise2020: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
lakeside30:

wetin iran no go see for trump hand grin
cheesy cheesy na trouble ooo
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Echo50(m): 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
I respect the lady for her silent. Two wrongs can nevr make a right. I will not yet cast blame when the true detail from both sides have not been unfolded

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by dayleke: 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
Was she calling the lady Obembe?

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by donbrowser(m): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
I love how the accused kept her cool and ignored her. The accuser ought to be bundled out and humiliated for such show of shame. You even pulled her wig!
May you or your daughter not be in her shoe

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos / My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.