Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,607 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

What's Temperament Is The Most Attractive To Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Temperament Is The Most Attractive To Women? (3181 Views)

What Temperament Are You? / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women / What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Temperament Is The Most Attractive To Women? by vislabraye(m): 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2011
I'm a bit curious here, and i want to know if ladies or some ladies prefer some temperament over the other. That is Sanguine, Choleric, Phlegmatic and Melancholy.
This temperament stuff became famous in the 90s and have now become a cliche. But aside that, when all factors are considered ( wealth, confidence and social status ) what temperament would you like. Or Introvert vs extrovert.
Re: What's Temperament Is The Most Attractive To Women? by iice(f): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2011
A combination works for me as i am a combination myself.
Re: What's Temperament Is The Most Attractive To Women? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2011
Sanguine for sure as I'm quite the opposite. I think basically one looks for those temperament one does not possess in the other person.
Re: What's Temperament Is The Most Attractive To Women? by vislabraye(m): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2011
iice:

A combination works for me as i am a combination myself.

Whats the ratio of ur combination? U should have a primary temperament.
Re: What's Temperament Is The Most Attractive To Women? by iice(f): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2011
A combination of Melancholic, Choleric and Phlegmatic.
Primarily Melancholic i suppose. It's the my water symbol tongue
Re: What's Temperament Is The Most Attractive To Women? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2011
My guy has to be an extrovert. i am an introvert lol. I live in my shell 24/7.
i tend to stay alone or if i am with people i am always the quiet one
that is too busy sipping on the SAME drink  grin and observing.

My boyfriend on the other hand is an ALL OUT guy.
the type who will let loose and go bar hopping on a good weekend
but even when he is 'chill' he is very easy to approach. The funny thing is
he was afraid to approach me and other girls but was far as friendship and
networking goes a pro - it's his forte.  smiley

What is interesting though is that he and I both appeal to the sanguine and phlegmatic personalities as we like
all ppl have our ups and downs; our motivations and our issues but by being opposites, we are the other's strength or backbone so that's a plus.

He's Leo and I Sagittarius if that explains it lol.

(1) (Reply)

Agony Of A Frustrated Man / He Doesnt Brush His Teeth In The Evening / ,,,,,,,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.