Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

My Mum Is Making Me Feel Depressed Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Is Making Me Feel Depressed Help (3027 Views)

Help!!! I Feel Depressed And Insecure Because I Have A Small D*ck. / My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / My Mum Is Against My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Is Making Me Feel Depressed Help by Timekeeper: 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
MedicH:

You're very....

Very what??
Re: My Mum Is Making Me Feel Depressed Help by shege45: 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lonestar124:
At 22years you're still living with your parent...make a strong move this year to avoid more of her insults.
shut up, na crime?na una type dey make us think dat year say we be failure because we dey papa house at late twenties not knowing God’s time is the best. Op leave when you are sure you won’t come back. I left late and am doing very fyn

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Is Making Me Feel Depressed Help by creolehunt: 12:13am On Jan 15, 2020
Lonestar124:
Indirectly refering to me in your last paragraph

He should go and squat with his friends, many news we have gotten in time past on how people commit sucide when they can't endure family pressure.

I don't want that to happen to OP, We are talking about someone mental well-being he should take a bold step this new year.

I understand you better now. I can also now see clearly the angle you were coming from.

Peace.
Re: My Mum Is Making Me Feel Depressed Help by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:27am On Jan 15, 2020
Reichel99:
She is right you need education. Maybe she is angry because of your poor grammar.
Who grammar help?
His talking of how to make money you are talking of grammar

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Men Like Big As* But Here's What No Man Can Resist / Nigerian Lady Shares Vacation Pictures In Europe To Pepper Her Haters / Like Say I Don Enter Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.