Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles (66418 Views)

Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles / Helicopter Carrying Colombia's President Ivan Duque Struck By Bullets In Attack / Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by 9jamag(m): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
D
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Thatdopekelly(m): 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
I feel the CIA is involved.
this seems like a well planned operation by the USA..

my opinion though

The CIA is involved with what again? Na wa for una brain

8 Likes

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by agarawu23(m): 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
How was that shittt recorded?
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Neddstark: 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
Iran should work on their economy and development. They are not ready for 21st century warfare. US will simply hack into their systems and IRan will be on a bombing spree on her own people

2 Likes

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by ovieigho(m): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
smiley This video explains nothing...

In fact there was a missile launch and a plane was seen flying thereafter grin
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Brugo(m): 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

my opinion though

Igbo people and conspiracy theories ehn. cheesy
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Jamesilvar(m): 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
Death to Iran!!
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Michelleonep: 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by secpowell: 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

my opinion though
Uselss opinion. Can't you read and comprehend, the headline says two Iranian missiles struck the airline. Must you include USA in everything?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
chai!

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Mckandre(m): 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hoodgod:
i believe you have enough evidence to back up your claim..
don't mind those riff raffs, too much staring at conspiracy movies is the culprit.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by francisisking: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
Neddstark:
Iran should work on their economy and development. They are not ready for 21st century warfare. US will simply hack into their systems and IRan will be on a bombing spree on her own people
hack what na? Is it your almighty Uncle Sam Iran hacked their drone and successfully landed some of them you are talking about... You think war is a game you play on your phone... No one knows the outcome of war when it starts
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by IamPlato(m): 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

my opinion though
if I Say You Should Stop Watching American Movies you Will Say I Am Wicked.

Just Look At What An Adult Like You Is Saying.

What Evidence Do You Have To Back Up This Statement...

Better Watch Your Mouth so That Rubbish Will Not Block Way For You Tomorrow

8 Likes

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by crackhouse(m): 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
Na wa for waec oo
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by 9araBest: 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
K
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by jaxxy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

my opinion though

After the Iranian military has admitted their recklessness u still thinks it’s the CIA. Clap for yourself.

8 Likes

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by babzo(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

my opinion though

The guy handling the missle also had an opinion...very wrong opinion it turns out.....that cost the lives of over a hundred people and affected the entire world.

5 Likes

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by yorubademon1(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
ThierryJay:
All the goodwill gained by Iran over the US attack on Suleiman have been wiped out. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

This is gross level of incompetence from Iran. It is beyond stupidity, on a global scale. How do you shoot down a plane that took off from your own nearby airport under the pretext that it was a hostile aircraft?

It is as if Mr Bean was handling their missile weaponry. Yes that is exactly what they are, Jokers!

Trump will just be sitting down and smiling cheesy
now imagine Iran with nuclear weapons, the world will be in trouble

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by SmartyPants(m): 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
ThierryJay:

This is gross level of incompetence from Iran. It is beyond stupidity, on a global scale. How do you shoot down a plane that took off from your own nearby airport under the pretext that it was a hostile aircraft?

It is as if Mr Bean was handling their missile weaponry. Yes that is exactly what they are, Jokers!

Not even hostile aircraft. They claimed they thought it was a cruise missile. As in... Does the trajectory, velocity and bearing of an aircraft have any resemblance to a missile bearing down on a target??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by GamalNasser: 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

my opinion though

Receive sense

2 Likes

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
All flights cum pilot should as a matter of urgency avoid plying middle east airwaves route its time aircraft start making use of shortcut apiaway things..
..................................................................................
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by seanjy4konji: 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
madridsta007:

You are not far from the truth.
In some decades time, some files will be declassified and you will hear that the CIA probably allowed Iranian Intelligence to intercept a fake CIA message saying, "we are sending a B52 bomber to Tehran in 3 minutes..."
The CIA are masters at that.
I read a declassified CIA report (which was in a book) about what they did to DR Congo and Angola. It was worse than shooting down a plane.
in some yearsa cancer patient from the borders of death who worked for cia in this era would tell us what happpened in preparation of wanting to enter heaven.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by GamalNasser: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
SmartyPants:

Not even hostile aircraft. They claimed they thought it was a cruise missile. As in... Does the trajectory, velocity and bearing of an aircraft have any resemblance to a missile bearing down on a target??

SA 15 Guantlet they used can even cartegorize targets from their radar signature velocity and bearing so they have no excuse and they can't say they mistook a 737 with a cruise missile

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

my opinion though
You are not feeling well sir sad

4 Likes

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by madridguy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nonsense data wasting video. Missiles travel first before the plane coming. Nonsense.

OBAGADAFFI:
The date on the Camera is wrong.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Emmanuelcann: 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

my opinion though
SMH

2 Likes

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by BrownRoofRep: 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

my opinion though
Lmao grin
Yoruba Iranian shiites are so disgraceful. See wetin this one dey post here. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by madridsta007(m): 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
seanjy4konji:
in some yearsa cancer patient from the borders of death who worked for cia in this era would tell us what happpened in preparation of wanting to enter heaven.

LOL.
You won’t wait too long. Luckily, the CIA declassifies information from operations fairly regularly depending on the risks to US national security.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by livebyday(m): 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
ThierryJay:
All the goodwill gained by Iran over the US attack on Suleiman have been wiped out. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Trump will just be sitting down and smiling cheesy

Now imagine allowing these jokers own nuclear weapons ?

Now you see why the USA said they should never be allowed to ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by tomju(m): 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

my opinion though
Is it CIA that fired down the plane or Iran? This your opinion no hold water o.

1 Like

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by VisionE20: 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
oh no! What we need in this world is God's mercy
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Nbote(m): 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
madridsta007:

You are not far from the truth.
In some decades time, some files will be declassified and you will hear that the CIA probably allowed Iranian Intelligence to intercept a fake CIA message saying, "we are sending a B52 bomber to Tehran in 3 minutes..."
The CIA are masters at that.
I read a declassified CIA report (which was in a book) about what they did to DR Congo and Angola. It was worse than shooting down a plane.

And their almighty intelligence and radar couldn't tell d difference between an aircraft dat took off from it's own airspace? D aircraft took off from Tehran for chrisakes

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mugabe's Humiliation In Nigeria Tops Zimbabwean Newspaper Headlines (pics) / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) / Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.