Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles (66436 Views)

Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles / Helicopter Carrying Colombia's President Ivan Duque Struck By Bullets In Attack / Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by globalresource: 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
Some people are very funny. Even when someone made a mistake now...USA is to be blamed lol
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by gunnersway(m): 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
Too much foreign movie is the reason you ain’t thinking straight
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by paix(m): 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
IamPlato:
what I Know About The CIA you Dont Know Half Of.

Just Be Careful When You Try To Be Smart.

That Simple Statement Can Earn You A Life Time Ban from Entering America
Is he going there on a pilgrimage?
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by gunnersway(m): 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
I feel the CIA is involved.
this seems like a well planned operation by the USA..

my opinion though
Too much foreign movie is the reason you ain’t thinking clearly. #Spits
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by PapaNnamdi: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
madridsta007:

You are not far from the truth. Of course this is a possibility.
In some decades time, some files will be declassified and you will hear that the CIA probably allowed Iranian Intelligence to intercept a fake CIA message saying, "we are sending a B52 bomber to Tehran in 3 minutes..."
The CIA are masters at that.
I read a declassified CIA report (which was in a book) about what they did to DR Congo and Angola. It was worse than shooting down a plane.
unfortunately so many Nigerians don't read, and come to nairaland to insult others, thank you for this,

2 Likes

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by PapaNnamdi: 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
globalresource:
Some people are very funny. Even when someone made a mistake now...USA is to be blamed lol
even you, when equipped with an RPG, not even a rocket defense system, you will be able to distinguish a fighter jet from a commercial plane

This is no mistake ,
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by lomprico(m): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

my opinion though

Iran admitted they shot down the plane and you are saying USA planned it. undecided

na wha for the way u dey reason o!

1 Like

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by livebyday(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
RealTrump:

I beg I no fir laugh. Which one be intern wet fire rocket grin

They must have mistook it for the B52 nuclear bombers. The jet is of a similar size to d Boeing 737. Iran's other goof was that there was no way the B52 would have entered hostile territory without being flanked by f16 or better yet, F-22 raptors.

I pitied the pilot in the final moments b4 the crash.

God saved Iran, they would have used them to release a "call of Duty... Escape from Iran" grin

Iran should only be allowed to carry bow and arrow henceforth.

The intern was used to playing call of duty too much grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by thunderbabs: 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

my opinion though

CIA operation movies don scatter ur brain cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by madridsta007(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

unfortunately so many Nigerians don't read, and come to nairaland to insult others, thank you for this,

True. Nairaland is a cesspit of bants, [political] sloganeering and tantrums for the most part, unfortunately. People who havent opened a book in their lives will use access to data to confront you on a matter which you have written research articles on undecided. I have come to accept this and its brought me some measure of [online] peace.

1 Like

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Felix6: 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:
The date on the Camera is wrong.
you are absolutely correct, does that brings the authenticity of the footage to questioning?
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Stanbaba30: 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

my opinion though
How can a sane person make such assertion? As much as you are entitled to your opinion, pointing accusing fingers at the CIA is crazy, utterly unreasonable. Even after Iran owned up to their mistake.

2 Likes

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by consciousman: 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
Exactly. I suspect that maybe US hacked their missile control system and alter the cause of one of the missile. It is also possible that US planted a spy around the military base to monitor activities at the base. US is too good in foreign relations that they can do anything to remain so. Never say coincidence in the realm of intelligence. With information you can act God like controling events to make it look like a natural occurance. Those guys are good biko!
ThierryJay:
All the goodwill gained by Iran over the US attack on Suleiman have been wiped out. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

This is gross level of incompetence from Iran. It is beyond stupidity, on a global scale. How do you shoot down a plane that took off from your own nearby airport under the pretext that it was a hostile aircraft?

It is as if Mr Bean was handling their missile weaponry. Yes that is exactly what they are, Jokers!

Trump will just be sitting down and smiling

That being said, I don't trust that the US did not use some technology interceptory intelligence to befuddle the Iranian defence system

The coincidence is just too co-incidental!

And one of the key rules in warfare/ intelligence they teach is that; "There's no such thing as a coincidence"
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Viicfuntop(f): 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

Nigerians are too brain lazy for me to share the same continent with them,

it's not what the headline says,

it's what is in between the lines that a lot of you have not been able to see, because you are all lazy intellectually,

Please shut up and stop letting movies fool you

1 Like

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Tessie01(f): 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
paix:
Do you wish to perpetuate here on earth till you reach a vegetative state and a liability level when your children and relatives will be bathing you, feeding you and help you wear your diapers like a little baby? One day they will get tired; will all flee and leave you alone in your loneliness no matter how rich you are.
At least that is better than premature death
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by uchennaq(m): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

my opinion though

Your mumu no get part 2.

1 Like

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
Vladimir Putin's doings
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by BrownRoofRep: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

I am not Yoruba, and nairaland has been laced with alot of unintelligent children,
Yeah, shiite Yoruba muslim like you is intelligent. There must be another hidden meaning of intelligence.
See how you dey disgrace your fellow Yoruba Iranian Muslims here.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by babzo(m): 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

it's very clear you don't understand the role of the CIA here

Role of CIA? Dont be carried away with too much conspiracy theories sir.CIA is not omnipotent nor omniscient. Some things are just exactly as they are said to be.
Someone in Iran messed up-simple.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by babzo(m): 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

you obviously do not play chess,

who released the video evidence,
who recorded the video,

Its called CCTV cameras sir. They are everywhere including Nigeria.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by optimusprime2(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
Offpoint:
R.I.P to the departed souls, they've paid ultimate price for peace.
Believe you me, something evil was looming in the corner. Their death averted the looming evil.

At such a tense period, Iran airspace should have been grounded, worse part is the flight took off at night.

I blame Trump and Iran for their death.

Brov nothing evil was looming. Iran was the only
BTW there is no way I can believe that plane was hit by mistake, lemme breakdown avionics for you,

first of all the passenger plane was originating from Tehran, how did they miss it's origination point?

secondly missile radars detect the speeds of projectiles or aircraft as well, for precision locks to be more accurate, there is no way a passenger aircraft which is waaaay slow compared to military craft or other projectiles could have been mistaken especially with current surface to air missile technology... except they still make use of the ones from the 80's. However they used a Russian made SA-15 battery that had sufficient descriptive radar. How could it not detect a Boeing aircraft!

Thirdly if the government did not truly know who authorized the strikes, why did they start covering up as soon as it happened.

Fourthly two missiles were fired not one but two despite a lock on by the first missile, meaning they had estimated the size of what they wanted to bring down they knew it was big qualifying my second point.

Fifth passenger aircraft emit all sorts of signals that literally scream, Passenger Craft incoming! to radar tech cancelling stealth suspicion, the flight path is also very fixed and it doesn't alternate, every passenger craft has distinct path signatures that give off their ID to any telecom panel or radar ....

Unless the goats were 1: incompetent buffoons that didn't know what missile technology is all about, or 2:knew what they were doing Which in all cases proves them evil...

I do not believe it was a common error
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Hoodgod(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

learn to comprehend
to comprehend your weak sorry claim?
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Offpoint: 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
optimusprime2:

Brov nothing evil was looming. Iran was the only
BTW there is no way I can believe that plane was hit by mistake, lemme breakdown avionics for you,

first of all the passenger plane was originating from Tehran, how did they miss it's origination point?

secondly missile radars detect the speeds of projectiles or aircraft as well, for precision locks to be more accurate, there is no way a passenger aircraft which is waaaay slow compared to military craft or other projectiles could have been mistaken especially with current surface to air missile technology... except they still make use of the ones from the 80's. However they used a Russian made SA-15 battery that had sufficient descriptive radar. How could it not detect a Boeing aircraft!

Thirdly if the government did not truly know who authorized the strikes, why did they start covering up as soon as it happened.

Fourthly two missiles were fired not one but two despite a lock on by the first missile, meaning they had estimated the size of what they wanted to bring down they knew it was big qualifying my second point.

Fifth passenger aircraft emit all sorts of signals that literally scream, Passenger Craft incoming! to radar tech cancelling stealth suspicion, the flight path is also very fixed and it doesn't alternate, every passenger craft has distinct path signatures that give off their ID to any telecom panel or radar ....

Unless the goats were 1: incompetent buffoons that didn't know what missile technology is all about, or 2:knew what they were doing Which in all cases proves them evil...

I do not believe it was a common error

I'm not justifying Iran actions, be it intentional or an error.

No doubts lives were lost, I don't have apt knowledge about aviation like you've done justice to. I don't know what Iran intentions was, maybe they thought it was Americans trying to flee the country at of the time of high tension between the two countries.
It was a very foolish decisions if there was no error involved.

I'm just on a neutral ground, I'm not in support of Iran or Trump.

In Wars collateral damage is inevitable, there's nothing we can do to revive the death.

To me I personally believe, there would have been more damage if that incident didn't happened.

is either Iran would have made a silly moved that would have prompted Trump to rain down war toys in Iranian soil which might have led to more blood bath or should I call it MASSACRE.

1 Like

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by dreu2fine(m): 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
stupid set of people dnt they no pasenger plane.its it same as war plane.wicked nation
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by XaintJoel20: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
I feel the CIA is involved. this seems like a well planned operation by the USA..
my opinion though
You are too ignorant to be educated
I must confess, you are daft. You can't be helped.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by rottennaija(m): 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:
The date on the Camera is wrong.

Interesting observation
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by PapaNnamdi: 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
babzo:

Its called CCTV cameras sir. They are everywhere including Nigeria.
who released the video sir
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by babzo(m): 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

who released the video sir

Like any government there are thousands if not millions of Iranians who dont support the Ayatollah. Getting access to a CCTV recording is not that hard.
Not everything is CIA. And even if its CIA -is the revelation of the truth not a good thing? The CIA is an American outfit- shouldn't they protect American interests and let the world know its not America that brought the plane down?

Plane crashes suddenly, no knows why.
Then 3 days after we know why! And Iran confirms the story. If they are not denying nor complaining- whats the problem sir?
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by henryhemon(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

my opinion though

I don't know how people can be so useless and a waste of space. Your stupidity is generational.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Nature8(m): 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) / US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.