Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles (66437 Views)

Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles / Helicopter Carrying Colombia's President Ivan Duque Struck By Bullets In Attack / Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Nature8(m): 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
Tessie01:
The thought of it is very disturbing. May God not allow us to meet our end this year and beyond

Amen

1 Like

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by optimusprime2(m): 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
Offpoint:

I'm not justifying Iran actions, be it intentional or an error.

No doubts lives were lost, I don't have apt knowledge about aviation like you've done justice to. I don't know what Iran intentions was, maybe they thought it was Americans trying to flee the country at of the time high tension between the two countries.
It was a very foolish decisions if there was no error involved.

I'm just on a neutral ground, I'm not in support of Iran or Trump.

In Wars collateral damage is inevitable, there's nothing we can do to revive the death.

To me I personally believe, there would have been more damage if that incident then happened.

is either Iran would have made a silly moved that would have prompted Trump to rain down war toys in Iranian soil which might have led to more blood bath or should I call it MASSACRE.
Well stated man
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by ade002: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
Imaging if this mistake was done with a nuke..
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by LyfeJennings(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2020
Offpoint:
R.I.P to the departed souls, they've paid ultimate price for peace.
Believe you me, something evil was looming in the corner. Their death averted the looming evil.

At such a tense period, Iran airspace should have been grounded, worse part is the flight took off at night.

I blame Trump and Iran for their death.

I agree 100
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by luminouz(m): 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
Tessie01:
The thought of it is very disturbing. May God not allow us to meet our end this year and beyond

Everybody dies!!!

No difference if its this year or beyond?

Where on earth do y'all get these prayer points? undecided
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Asour: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
I feel the CIA is involved.
this seems like a well planned operation by the USA..

my opinion though

You feel the CIA is involved?

Even when Iran's President has admitted culpability you still "feel" the CIA is involved?

Wow! Operation America must be blamed!
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by cbngov01(m): 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

my opinion though

thats their MO...changing the narrative to fit what they want.the CIA must have been involved

1 Like

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by tonididdy(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
They (Iran&USA) should pay each soul on that plane $1m each otherwise it will not be well with both presidents respectively
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by daprofo: 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by madgoat(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
Tessie01:

Nonsense... U can meet ur end even tmr. Pray all u like... Tmr may just be the day.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

my opinion though
Its people like you that blames the US for everything, the way some of you blame the US is as if they are GOD. This is Iran's fault pure and simple,even the US and Russia have made this mistake in the past ,Iran is not an exception
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by gbadexy(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

my opinion though
As if the cameraman was positioned there to capture the missile attack.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by paix(m): 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
Tessie01:
At least that is better than premature death
That level in life is premature death. When you are breathing but can't do anything on your own, is death prematurely.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by stevups(m): 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

my opinion though
Seems so.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Cherez: 1:01am On Jan 16, 2020
No one should rejoice on this, even Americans
I watched those light flashes and was seeing lives crying for help. Children and parents crying and their bereaved families.
I really feel for Iranian govt as they'll regret fighting back, killing more of their own while the US lost no soul
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by charlesditro: 2:38am On Jan 16, 2020
just imagine the extent of wickedness.....i cant even kill a chicken without having guilt feeling...or the irritation of taking life....let alone a human like myself.....then we are no difference from animals.....i even doubt there is anything like devils because some of the atrocities man commits i doubt if the devil has the stomach to bare such evil....just imagine...no compassion.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by GeorgeTheCoder: 2:40am On Jan 16, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I heard the same thing from CNN and all leftist media. Must be fake then.

You have been living under a rock for the past 5 years have you ?

Below is a picture of John McCain with Islamic militants including ISIS leader Al Baghdadi during a visit to the middle East while acting as presidential envoy. Not even the white house or CIA has dared deny it's authenticity.

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Tessie01(f): 4:06am On Jan 16, 2020
paix:
That level in life is premature death. When you are breathing but can't do anything on your own, is death prematurely.
my dear I've made my prayer for myself, that's what God will confirm.

1 Like

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Bugsy09(m): 4:09am On Jan 16, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

my opinion though

Do you have sense at all?
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Tessie01(f): 4:12am On Jan 16, 2020
madgoat:

Nonsense... U can meet ur end even tmr. Pray all u like... Tmr may just be the day.
Tomorrow or anytime soon can never be the day for me, my family and those who share in my joy, it's been God and prayers that has been keeping us. If you believe you're going to die tomorrow or next then that's you. John 14:14 says If ye ask anything in my name I will do it. And I've asked God for long life and he will do it. So focus on yourself
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Tessie01(f): 4:22am On Jan 16, 2020
luminouz:

Everybody dies!!!

No difference if its this year or beyond?

Where on earth do y'all get these prayer points? undecided
so because everyone will die so I shouldn't pray against untimely death? I wonder where y'all get that mentality from? There's a big difference between premature death and when you die at your old age. Matth 7:7 mine is not going to be premature death , my prayer points should not in anyway be your concern, BTW why are you disturbed by my prayers? You should focus your energy on something else and stop being worried about someone else's prayers. focus on what you want sir

1 Like

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by luminouz(m): 7:15am On Jan 16, 2020
Tessie01:
so because everyone will die so I shouldn't pray against untimely death? I wonder where y'all get that mentality from? There's a big difference between premature death and when you die at your old age. Matth 7:7 mine is not going to be premature death , my prayer points should not in anyway be your concern, BTW why are you disturbed by my prayers? You should focus your energy on something else and stop being worried about someone else's prayers. focus on what you want sir

You never prayed against premature death.

You said 'this year and beyond' which could mean from now till eternity. I'm just trying to tell you such prayer points dont work!!! Learn to reason objectively and dont be blinded by the shrouds of religion. Once,y'all see death,you will start praying not to die which is quite illogical. Because y'all will still die. Simple logic

Have a nice day
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Tessie01(f): 7:59am On Jan 16, 2020
luminouz:

You never prayed against premature death.

You said 'this year and beyond' which could mean from now till eternity. I'm just trying to tell you such prayer points dont work!!! Learn to reason objectively and dont be blinded by the shrouds of religion. Once,y'all see death,you will start praying not to die which is quite illogical. Because y'all will still die. Simple logic

Have a nice day
That's another way I make my prayers and it has been working for me, to think that it's a problem to you is totally absurd, why don't you just learn to mind your business instead of thinking your opinion counts on how people communicate with their creator? how did that comment bother you so much to mention me or are you God to know if it would work or you're his deputy speaker? Lol.
Next time, mind your business and keep your opinion to yourself,mind you I never mentioned you in that comment

1 Like

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by madgoat(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2020
Tessie01:
Tomorrow or anytime soon can never be the day for me, my family and those who share in my joy, it's been God and prayers that has been keeping us. If you believe you're going to die tomorrow or next then that's you. John 14:14 says If ye ask anything in my name I will do it. And I've asked God for long life and he will do it. So focus on yourself
Keep on deceive yourself grin grin grin
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by UncletC: 10:00am On Jan 16, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

my opinion though
CIA now works with Iran Republic guards corps and soldiers l hope. people like you should not manage important position
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by UncletC: 10:04am On Jan 16, 2020
madridsta007:

You are not far from the truth. Of course this is a possibility.
In some decades time, some files will be declassified and you will hear that the CIA probably allowed Iranian Intelligence to intercept a fake CIA message saying, "we are sending a B52 bomber to Tehran in 3 minutes..."
The CIA are masters at that.
I read a declassified CIA report (which was in a book) about what they did to DR Congo and Angola. It was worse than shooting down a plane.
and Iran didn't remember an aircraft just left their airport, declassified information for the gods.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by somtookeke(m): 10:14am On Jan 16, 2020
New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles

[size=8pt][/size]

New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles
https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/new-video-shows-ukrainian-plane-struck.html

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by madridsta007(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2020
UncletC:
and Iran didn't remember an aircraft just left their airport, declassified information for the gods.

Ok.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Tessie01(f): 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
madgoat:

Keep on deceive yourself grin grin grin
As I'm just seeing your moniker
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by luluosas(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
It was a deliberate downing from day one. Forget their mistakes rhetoric
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 17, 2020
madridsta007:

You are not far from the truth. Of course this is a possibility.
In some decades time, some files will be declassified and you will hear that the CIA probably allowed Iranian Intelligence to intercept a fake CIA message saying, "we are sending a B52 bomber to Tehran in 3 minutes..."
The CIA are masters at that.
I read a declassified CIA report (which was in a book) about what they did to DR Congo and Angola. It was worse than shooting down a plane.
You see why Iran will not be a worthy contender against the US in war?
If they can mislead you easily then they can defeat you without stress.

Iran may be misled to attack their own forces in a full blown war.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by madridsta007(m): 9:32am On Jan 17, 2020
kingkakaone:

You see why Iran will not be a worthy contender against the US in war?
If they can mislead you easily then they can defeat you without stress.

Iran may be misled to attack their own forces in a full blown war.

Iran defence budget: $19.8bn
America military budget: $639bn

So while Iran most certainly has the capacity to inflict damage on the US military, it is no match to the US in a conventional war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) / US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.