Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles (66435 Views)

Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles / Helicopter Carrying Colombia's President Ivan Duque Struck By Bullets In Attack / Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by guass(m): 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:
The date on the Camera is wrong.
No that is an old video clip
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
I'm not saying the USA might have a hand in this,but I'm saying 'with the USA anything is possible'.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by BrownRoofRep: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
Brugo:

Igbo people and conspiracy theories ehn. cheesy

Igbo for where?
Dude is a Yoruba shiite Muslim.
Please ignore the moniker.

2 Likes

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by livebyday(m): 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
Neddstark:
Iran should work on their economy and development. They are not ready for 21st century warfare. US will simply hack into their systems and IRan will be on a bombing spree on her own people

Now this was funny

Imagine giving Iran nuclear weapons ? They will nuke Russia while thinking they are firing in America

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by mayour450(f): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:
The date on the Camera is wrong.
yea, 2019/10/19�
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by mayour450(f): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
mayour450:
yea, 2019/10/17�
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Neddstark: 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
francisisking:
hack what na? Is it your almighty Uncle Sam Iran hacked their drone and successfully landed some of them you are talking about... You think war is a game you play on your phone... No one knows the outcome of war when it starts

I am not pro-War. Im against US aggression. But fact is that Iran is not ready for war. What happened was a flaw in communication, which should never happen.

1 Like

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by livebyday(m): 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
GamalNasser:

SA 15 Guantlet they used can even cartegorize targets from their radar signature velocity and bearing so they have no excuse and they can't say they mistook a 737 with a cruise missile

It was an intern who fired

His name is Ahmed Al guffy ibin Bean

It was his first day on the job, he saw the bleep on t the radar and fired the missiles , then promoted himself for a job well done

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Befii: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
Outcome of Trump's adventurism in d middle east. D saying, dnt awake sleeping giant!
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by tomdon(m): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
Seunaj05:
Soleimani killed Thousands of his people alive, Tens during funeral and Hundreds after funeral. That dude really sucks anything bloody
The majority of the people that were killed were Iranians and Iranians with Ukraine passports (Dual citizenship). The people who have invested in themselves home and abroad, those who could shape the future of Iran all dead because of a military blunder by their own government.

An intentional blunder
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by GamalNasser: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
livebyday:

It was an intern who fired

His name is Ahmed Al guffy ibin Bean

It was his first day on the job, he saw the bleep on t the radar and fired them promoted himself for a job well done
Lol cheesy
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Blackeuropean: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
I feel the CIA is involved.
this seems like a well planned operation by the USA..

my opinion though

Please quit using the internet and take your feeling elsewhere, upon all the evidence and admission by Iranian Government about their error you still come here to FEEL.

3 Likes

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Edu3Again: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
grandiose4ever:
Can you imagine. The kind of trauma the passengers had to deal with cry
Flying over the mid east is an extreme sport. No wonder the CEO of PayPal says he nearly had a heart attack when he saw his plane approaching a GPS signs of Iran, Palestine and Isreal - he blurted "I'm entering into a war zone".

Where is Palestine?
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by AntiWailer: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
grandiose4ever:
Can you imagine. The kind of trauma the passengers had to deal with cry
Flying over the mid east is an extreme sport. No wonder the CEO of PayPal says he nearly had a heart attack when he saw his plane approaching a GPS signs of Iran, Palestine and Isreal - he blurted "I'm entering into a war zone".

U can say that again.

Was almost crying last week. I was scared through out the flight.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by fantastic1: 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

my opinion though
After Iran owned up, what do you stand to gain by this or you just love conspiracies.

2 Likes

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by DaBullIT(m): 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
This video reminds me of sars extra judicial killing ( even if real criminals were involved)

Commander :missile one fire : swoooooosh kabooom

Seargent :Oga , he be like say he never

Commander : Missile two , finish am

swoooooooooooooooosh kaboooooom

my point , one missile is a mistake , two is premeditated

ThierryJay:
All the goodwill gained by Iran over the US attack on Suleiman have been wiped out. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

This is gross level of incompetence from Iran. It is beyond stupidity, on a global scale. How do you shoot down a plane that took off from your own nearby airport under the pretext that it was a hostile aircraft?

It is as if Mr Bean was handling their missile weaponry. Yes that is exactly what they are, Jokers!

Trump will just be sitting down and smiling cheesy
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by bergs2: 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
Sad and tragic.

Meanwhile someone in the second pics is busy looking for alumi to sell.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by drakeli: 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
palmshots:
I can only imagine the way they wud fire those missiles very hard with Joy... Thinking they finally got the enemy

only to realize it’s an own goal angry even when the match (war) never started
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by bergs2: 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
Sad and tragic.

Meanwhile someone in the one of the pics is busy looking for alumi to sell.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by alexola20(m): 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by madridsta007(m): 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nbote:

And their almighty intelligence and radar couldn't tell d difference between an aircraft dat took off from it's own airspace? D aircraft took off from Tehran for chrisakes

US "Almighty Intelligence" couldn't tell the difference between an Iran Air Flight 655 when they downed a civilian aircraft in 1988 killing 290 human beings.
Despite having the most advanced air survelliance system in the world and having the advantage of clear visuals obtainable in the daytime.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by drakeli: 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nbote:

And their almighty intelligence and radar couldn't tell d difference between an aircraft dat took off from it's own airspace? D aircraft took off from Tehran for chrisakes

Blame Russia that sold them that crap
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by wink2015(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
Security camera footage shows two missiles being fired 30 seconds apart causing the plane to crash killing 176 people.

A new video has surfaced showing the moment two missiles hit a Ukrainian passenger plane over Iran's capital, Tehran, killing all 176 passengers and crew on board.

The New York Times said it had verified the security camera footage, which showed two missiles being fired 30 seconds apart, neither of which brought the plane down immediately.

In the video, the aircraft is seen flying for several minutes, on fire, before crashing to the ground and exploding.

The newspaper said the first strike disabled the plane's transponder before it was hit by the second missile.

For days, Tehran repeatedly denied reports that the Boeing 737-800 plane had been shot down.

An earlier video released on Friday also showed that the plane was hit by a missile was also published.

The video, first reported by the New York Times newspaper and CNN, is consistent with statements made by Canadian, US and UK officials, who said intelligence indicated that an Iranian missile brought down the plane, a conclusion initially dismissed by Iran.

Then on Saturday, Revolutionary Guards aerospace commander Brigadier General Amir Ali Hajizadeh acknowledged a missile operator had mistaken the plane for a cruise missile and opened fire.

The second blurry footage shows the plane on fire and circling back to Tehran's airport, the Times said. Minutes later, it exploded and crashed.

The footage was shot from a rooftop in Bidkaneh, a village four miles from an Iranian military site, the Times said.

Angry protesters, most of them students, have taken to the streets in the wake of the tragedy, chanting slogans against Iran's leaders and demanding accountability.

Iran's judiciary on Tuesday announced the first arrests over the accidental shooting, without naming who or how many people had been detained.

Fars news agency has also been quoted as saying that the person who took the first video was also arrested by authorities.
Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/01/video-shows-ukrainian-plane-struck-iranian-missiles-200115013703620.html

Getting a missile is one thing.

Managing a missile is another thing.

The Iranian military and their government failed the Iranian state and the world community.

They have opened 2020 with bloodshed.

1 Like

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by holicupp(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
religion of pieces

2 Likes

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by GreyLaw(m): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

my opinion though

And CIA also forced Iran to publicly agree that they shot down the plane and also give a rare public apology?

3 Likes

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Galadimabawa: 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
After watching the shirt, I concluded that nothing is hiding in this world, wherever you are, whoever are you, whatever you do, somebody is watching.

1 Like

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by ThierryJay: 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
yorubademon1:
now imagine Iran with nuclear weapons, the world will be in trouble

That, my friend, will be Armageddon!
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Ebenezar2020(m): 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ayatollah must pay for his misdeeds and evil.
he is the next sadam hussien and Osama bin laden that needs to be get rid off before he becomes a disaster to the world at large.

1 Like

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by ThierryJay: 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
livebyday:

Now imagine allowing these jokers own nuclear weapons ?

Now you see why the USA said they should never be allowed to ?

Nuclear weapons in the hands of a nation that is ready to sacrifice its own existence on the altar of radicalism? That will be the end of the world!

2 Likes

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Ebenezar2020(m): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
I feel the CIA is involved. this seems like a well planned operation by the USA..
my opinion though
shove your useless opinion down your ass.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by DSoj(m): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
Woowww.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) / US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.