Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies (45383 Views)

Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Obason22(m): 7:48am On Jan 16, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
Na so. This charlatan is now feeling important with himself. He shouldn't worry. I have a feeling he will be exposed as a fraud one of these days.
joker. I'm waiting to see ur feeling manifest. He is telling u that he gave 40 prophesies but people like u satanically picked one against him. What did u do during Sani Abacha time, Good luck jonathan, Chimaroke Nnamani and so on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Kobicove(m): 7:57am On Jan 16, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
But why is this guy still in the pulpit. I thought there was a time the catholic hierarchy wanted to derobe this scammer...

He is a wolf in sheep clothing.. he is a black sheep in the catholic family.. a cankerworm in the midst of precious jewels.

The archbishop of imo state should do the needful

He is not domiciled in Imo State, he resides and runs his scam business in Enugu State undecided

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Greatfullheart: 8:02am On Jan 16, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Prophecy of doom
Everybody Knows The So Called Mbaka was Paid to Have That Uzodinma Will Win. He's Now Feeling Like Now Messaiah now! Pastors and Clergies shouldn't Put Hands In Politics Am Beginning To Hate This Man

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by akpunda86: 8:02am On Jan 16, 2020
funmike83:
Spill it out. Let's hear when buhari will leave us alone

Stupid fake pastor.continue deceiving people you can deceive
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Babyjesus: 8:04am On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=dazzlingd post=85835361]39 more predictions ..
Mad odd, big win!

Hope he cashes out this time before one prophecy cut his ticket..

U no well... �
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by otokx(m): 8:08am On Jan 16, 2020
People that were there should reveal the remaining 39 prophecies cool
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 16, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
Na so. This charlatan is now feeling important with himself. He shouldn't worry. I have a feeling he will be exposed as a fraud one of these days.
Hehe...let's watch
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Rahym001(m): 8:14am On Jan 16, 2020
funmike83:
Spill it out. Let's hear when buhari will leave us alone
May 29, 2023
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 16, 2020
dazzlingd:
39 more predictions ..
Mad odd, big win!

Hope he cashes out this time before one prophecy cut his ticket..

Make him do sharp sharp cash out
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Nature8(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2020
VanPOLICE:
grin

....... When you Know the ROAD to MBAKA'S HOUSE ....
.... But you are not sure if he will agree to Give you 3 Sure ODDS .....
grin
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by noleflendum: 8:24am On Jan 16, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Delete your second picture, they are people mourning their loved ones and not supposed to be mocked with the mourning of their beloved.
Seems Ihedioha went to visit them, they were not crying because of him I think.
we know
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by DCmonster: 8:25am On Jan 16, 2020
Stupid APC political prophet fraudster mbaka, let me ask you something; when will Buhari die, when will Tinubu die and finally when will you start giving Nigerian youths sure odds to help eradicate poverty?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by CSmooth: 8:29am On Jan 16, 2020
Mbaka's day of reckoning is coming, his disgrace will be HUGE
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Figliomi: 8:31am On Jan 16, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

With your wide mouth like sh*t hole. Why not think of how you can be relevant, instead of looking for the dooms day of others. Ode ni

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Don27tiky(m): 8:34am On Jan 16, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
I am sure you'd prefer the prophecy never came to pass. Accept the fact that you don't always get what you wish for..I'm sure you will have sleepless nights if very man you insult prophecy about you

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by sonmvayina(m): 8:35am On Jan 16, 2020
masterP042:
No be the mbaka wey I know? Now he's forming like he's the master of prophecies..
I remember then he said chimaroke would lose his second term bid and probably die, the prophecy failed woefully. He also said the same thing about Sullivan, it didn't happen. He said buhari would be the messiah, we are yet to see how he has performed better than his predecessors.
For him to get this prophecy right, I suspect that buhari or apc gave him leaked info beforehand.
If he is that good at prophecy, let him give guys 5 sure correct scores, ka men rachaa aka. Cos I believe that is the easiest prophecy that will benefit the common man.

You need correct scores, why you no talk since.. Well, I just consult my God on your behalf.. He provided these for you... Stake with 3-5k..then it's up to you to pay your contribution... 10% for the God and 25% for me..

Deportivo LA Corona 2 santander 1
. Girona 3 Extremadura UD 1
Almeria 2 oviedo 0

Dont add anyone oh...
The gods has spoken.. For only you oh, any body who is interested should mention me first.. Na only your name I call put for the matter..
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by zuto4u(m): 8:40am On Jan 16, 2020
Enemy of progress spotted.
AtikuNetwork:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by zuto4u(m): 8:41am On Jan 16, 2020
Bitter soul spotted
Karemarealty288:
Dont feel important yet we all know you have been used..APC Prophet of Doom. .why I love Nigeria is that in no distant time all of you will start exposing yourselves
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by zuto4u(m): 8:43am On Jan 16, 2020
The devil is speaking through this lost soul
DonFreshmoney:
But why is this guy still in the pulpit. I thought there was a time the catholic hierarchy wanted to derobe this scammer...

He is a wolf in sheep clothing.. he is a black sheep in the catholic family.. a cankerworm in the midst of precious jewels.

The archbishop of enugu state should do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by perpeling22(f): 8:43am On Jan 16, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

It's all because you don't know him. Try and find out his days in the seminary. You will understand that he is called by God
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by zuto4u(m): 8:44am On Jan 16, 2020
Fuckkk your generation too
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Fuckkk him and his prophecies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by zuto4u(m): 8:45am On Jan 16, 2020
God bless you my brother. The Master knows his sheep and his sheep know him
nwamabo247:
A true ma of God will always remain a true man of God irrespective of any controversies surrounding him no man can dictate to God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by zuto4u(m): 8:46am On Jan 16, 2020
Let it be so unto you
ikorodureporta:
you go soon crash
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by zuto4u(m): 8:47am On Jan 16, 2020
And so shall u continue to be disappointed
PotatoSalad:
Disappointed. Na matter of time fowl nyash go open.
I trust Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by perpeling22(f): 8:48am On Jan 16, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Prophecy of doom

Say it the way it is whether good or bad. That's what makes a true and real prophecy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by PotatoSalad(m): 8:50am On Jan 16, 2020
zuto4u:
And so shall u continue to be disappointed
Anu ofia
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by zuto4u(m): 8:50am On Jan 16, 2020
Who are you to judge anyone, mortal man like you. The measure that you used to judge someone will be used to judge you on the day of reckoning.
omlueh:
Which God has vindicated him, Rev.father ejike mbaka is a cultist not a real or true priest of God, is a matter of time the truth will be revealed about him with TB Joshua together with every other mere morals portraying themselves as God Faithful Servant, they all knew whom they serve not the Father Almighty, the true and only ever living GOD. I rest my case till then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by lionD: 8:57am On Jan 16, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

That your feelings will fail you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by zuto4u(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2020
When God puts a message in your mouth, speak it out irrespective of who is involved. Mbaka will always stand strong in Christ Jesus no matter the intimidation or persecution. I am an Anglican but the spirit of God in me had long revealed a whole lot to me about Mbaka. The man is a true man of God and I pity those persecuting him.
wunmi590:
undecided

In as much that I am a Roman Catholic too, I still do not support priest delving into politics.

When they know they are good politically, they should have become a politician rather than being a priest.

Rev. Fr. Mbaka, should just face the work of God he was called to do and leave politics alone.

Very soon I will loose his respect when he's no more giving good prophesies, and would be tagged fake priest, reason he should just face the work of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by zuto4u(m): 8:59am On Jan 16, 2020
U are entitled to your opinion, but please guide your utterances lest u suffer the repercussion.
sofiscatedmoron:
he is now feeling like a boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by zuto4u(m): 8:59am On Jan 16, 2020
U are the scam here mortal man
garetz:
Mbaka is a scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by mechanics(m): 8:59am On Jan 16, 2020
Amen, Imo people have really suffered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.