Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies (45382 Views)

Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by kharyhordhe(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Johnnydamn01: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
MaziRidwan:
Good day/sir
I'm in dire need of your assistance. I'm a serving corp member in Abeokuta posted a ministry. They provide no accommodation nor incentives. We were told to sort accommodation by ourselves. I've been living with a friend for a while who is also a corp member but his landlord has been on his neck that we should vacate because we're about three with him in a single room. I and other corp member has made effort to rent an apartment before the deadline we were given but house is very expensive here. A single room here is about 65k and we only have 40k with us. Pls kindly assist us as you deem fit as we were given till Saturday to pack out.
God bless you.

Go and find dumamis church in your area they will accomdate you

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Ubdavis(m): 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
This guy is an icon.

Despite being from a region where evil people detest him, he keeps soaring high.

He must be a man with pure soul and why God is using him.

Lessons learnt

Religion is fake. A pure heart supercedes all religion and why Nigerians who happen to worship God the most are reteogressing, while an America that is the Sodom and Gomorrah on Earth, keeps soaring high.

American is even too far. China would would have been a typical example
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by IloveToMess: 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
Mbaka is the only mouth piece of God i know in our generation..
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Ubdavis(m): 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
opalu:
Many people didnt know that Fr Mbaka studied political science in school and he graduated with first class.

Who asked u?
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by IloveToMess: 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ubdavis:

Who asked u?

But you people called him illiterate and scam and APC prophet of doom just because he was bold enough to declare what God showed him irrespective of who is involved..
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Ikennafabian651(m): 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
If you have nothing positive to say about his prophesy, you keep shut and stop insulting ur family.
Who are u to judge him
God
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Ladiesdoctor(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
God bless Father Mbaka
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by back2sender: 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

back2sender
why you dey call my name for matter when no corcen me , no use my name anyhow oooo.dem dey pay money to use my name.
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Savagethe21st(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
I still dont believe in this prophesy shit...he knew of buharis plan to remove ihedioha now he makes it look like a prophesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yG9zndEpRw Hey I'm a 17 yr old producer doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and purchase if you like it.I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Legendguru: 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Why can’t he predict bet9ja and become a billionaire overnight rather that this 5year old guessing bouhaha
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by lilybonny(f): 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
Will really wana hear the remaining prophecies. I wish he can share them
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by mangojuice(m): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
buhariguy:
God were not against buhari,
It was those idiotic pigs of biafra confusing fr mbaka to support their evil agenda of dividing nigeria.
God were not in support of dividing nigeria, that is why God is still solidly behind buhari
You and your God are smelly idiots
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
Political prostitute cum fake priest who doesn't portray the old Christian faith.
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by sofiscatedmoron: 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
back2sender:

why you dey call my name for matter when no corcen me , no use my name anyhow oooo.dem dey pay money to use my name.
bros no vese i no know say na person name the guy d make me vesr i wand send back his course to him
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by myself13: 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
This guy is an icon.

Despite being from a region where evil people detest him, he keeps soaring high.

He must be a man with pure soul and why God is using him.

Lessons learnt

Religion is fake. A pure heart supercedes all religion and why Nigerians who happen to worship God the most are reteogressing, while an America that is the Sodom and Gomorrah on Earth, keeps soaring high.

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Ubdavis(m): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
IloveToMess:

But you people called him illiterate and scam and APC prophet of doom just because he was bold enough to declare what God showed him irrespective of who is involved..

which people? do u knw me?, pls try to be more constructive with ur statement.
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by witworth(m): 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by sonmvayina(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
masterP042:
No be the mbaka wey I know? Now he's forming like he's the master of prophecies..
I remember then he said chimaroke would lose his second term bid and probably die, the prophecy failed woefully. He also said the same thing about Sullivan, it didn't happen. He said buhari would be the messiah, we are yet to see how he has performed better than his predecessors.
For him to get this prophecy right, I suspect that buhari or apc gave him leaked info beforehand.
If he is that good at prophecy, let him give guys 5 sure correct scores, ka men rachaa aka. Cos I believe that is the easiest prophecy that will benefit the common man.
Tell me say you play the game I gave to you.. If not.. You need to go home and wash your head..if you did, then send my share and the one for the gods... Shalom.
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Ajibade123(m): 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
baba keep it to yourself....we have heard enough
see strategies that can make you successful in manufacturing https://explicitsuccess.com/manufacturing-strategies/
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Ajibade123(m): 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
baba keep it to yourself....we have heard enough
see strategies that can make you successful in manufacturing https://explicitsuccess.com/manufacturing-strategies/
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by sonmvayina(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
All those that played the game... The gods needs their share... This is the last call I am making.. Whatever happens is what you invites to your self... After now I won't entertain any mention..

Thank you..
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by overdrive(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
sonmvayina:

You need correct scores, why you no talk since.. Well, I just consult my God on your behalf.. He provided these for you... Stake with 3-5k..then it's up to you to pay your contribution... 10% for the God and 25% for me..

Deportivo LA Corona 2 santander 1
. Girona 3 Extremadura UD 1
Almeria 2 oviedo 0

Dont add anyone oh...
The gods has spoken.. For only you oh, any body who is interested should mention me first.. Na only your name I call put for the matter..

Ok drop today games.
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by sonmvayina(m): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
overdrive:

Ok drop today games.

Noooo, people wey play yesterday game lock up.. The guy wey I call him name for the game don hammer, e no wan drop anything... No wahala..

Na so we dey use our hand take they destroy ourselves...
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by sonmvayina(m): 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
overdrive:

Ok drop today games.

WhatsApp me on 08033683836..so I can consult for you..

The gods no dey allow us to play the game...
If you are serious..
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by overdrive(m): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
sonmvayina:

WhatsApp me on 08033683836..so I can consult for you..

The gods no dey allow us to play the game...
If you are serious..

Sent you a message on WhatsApp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.