Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies (45381 Views)

Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Ladycewhy(f): 9:02am On Jan 16, 2020
I wish he can give me a prediction on when i will finally become a Canadian citizen undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by zuto4u(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2020
Just as the persecutors of Jesus Christ asked him to rescue himself from the cross if he was the son of God but he didn't mind them, rather he asked God to forgive them. Now, on behalf of Rev. Ejike Mbaka, I ask God to forgive you because you know not what you are saying.
masterP042:
No be the mbaka wey I know? Now he's forming like he's the master of prophecies..
I remember then he said chimaroke would lose his second term bid and probably die, the prophecy failed woefully. He also said the same thing about Sullivan, it didn't happen. He said buhari would be the messiah, we are yet to see how he has performed better than his predecessors.
For him to get this prophecy right, I suspect that buhari or apc gave him leaked info beforehand.
If he is that good at prophecy, let him give guys 5 sure correct scores, ka men rachaa aka. Cos I believe that is the easiest prophecy that will benefit the common man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by zuto4u(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2020
May God bless you
Fejimummy:
this guy na Oracle if you know you know. .... Because God is no a magician

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by zuto4u(m): 9:09am On Jan 16, 2020
I send it back to you million folds
PotatoSalad:

Anu ofia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by guychidile: 9:17am On Jan 16, 2020
speak for your servants is waiting to hear you.
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by garetz: 9:19am On Jan 16, 2020
zuto4u:
U are the scam here mortal man
Is mbaka immortal
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by PotatoSalad(m): 9:29am On Jan 16, 2020
zuto4u:
I send it back to you million folds
Typical anu
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by lomprico(m): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2020
'HE has' not 'God show me'

his pride has exposed him.
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by zuto4u(m): 9:39am On Jan 16, 2020
He is not but he is a true man of God.
garetz:

Is mbaka immortal

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by ibolord(m): 9:44am On Jan 16, 2020
@ka men rachaa aka cheesy cheesy cheesy

masterP042:
No be the mbaka wey I know? Now he's forming like he's the master of prophecies..
I remember then he said chimaroke would lose his second term bid and probably die, the prophecy failed woefully. He also said the same thing about Sullivan, it didn't happen. He said buhari would be the messiah, we are yet to see how he has performed better than his predecessors.
For him to get this prophecy right, I suspect that buhari or apc gave him leaked info beforehand.
If he is that good at prophecy, let him give guys 5 sure correct scores, ka men rachaa aka. Cos I believe that is the easiest prophecy that will benefit the common man.
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by klax(m): 9:44am On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Dpharisee: 9:45am On Jan 16, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
Na so. This charlatan is now feeling important with himself. He shouldn't worry. I have a feeling he will be exposed as a fraud one of these days.
Calm down, please all Sniper should be kept away from this individual undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by johneddy: 9:50am On Jan 16, 2020
Father let your will be done.

Shoptomydoor Imports, Exports From USA, UK and Nigeria – Ocean Shipping, Air Shipping for Both Business and Individual to Make Profit

Shop, ship and relax with Shoptomydoor. We give cheapest import/export solution for your business/personal needs

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:02am On Jan 16, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
Na so. This charlatan is now feeling important with himself. He shouldn't worry. I have a feeling he will be exposed as a fraud one of these days.
because his prophecy doesn't favour your terrorist party?
Tell PDP to repent from looting and corruption then maybe it shall go well with you all.
immhotep lzaa greenback

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by davibid: 10:11am On Jan 16, 2020
grin
VanPOLICE:
grin

....... When you Know the ROAD to MBAKA'S HOUSE ....

.... But you are not sure if he will agree to Give you 3 Sure ODDS .....

grin grin grin lolzzzz guy you be clown ooooololz

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by LZAA: 10:18am On Jan 16, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
because his prophecy doesn't favour your terrorist party?
Tell PDP to repent from looting and corruption then maybe it shall go well with you all.
immhotep lzaa greenback
Shatap
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by mangojuice(m): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
This guy is an icon.

Despite being from a region where evil people detest him, he keeps soaring high.

He must be a man with pure soul and why God is using him.

Lessons learnt

Religion is fake. A pure heart supercedes all religion and why Nigerians who happen to worship God the most are reteogressing, while an America that is the Sodom and Gomorrah on Earth, keeps soaring high.

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by cardoctor(m): 10:38am On Jan 16, 2020
Prophecies of doom
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Ezekiel36vs28: 10:42am On Jan 16, 2020
Prophecy is part of God’s work.But the question is;Is he being used or true?
wunmi590:
undecided

In as much that I am a Roman Catholic too, I still do not support priest delving into politics.

When they know they are good politically, they should have become a politician rather than being a priest.

Rev. Fr. Mbaka, should just face the work of God he was called to do and leave politics alone.

Very soon he will loose his respect when he's no more giving good prophesies, and would be tagged fake priest, reason he should just face the work of God.
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by obama30: 11:22am On Jan 16, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
https://punchng.com/i-have-39-more-prophecies-says-mbaka/

the worst thing that can happens to anyone is serving two masters, ask those that betray their people how far at end. If spirit of God is with you why did you apologize to Peter Obi after you have spoke the words of spirit. we don't care how much they pay you to deceive your foolish followers but don't think you can deceive everyone. I am not going to fight for any politicians but paying you to douse tension in the name of prophesy is insult to other catholic priest. check Isaiah, Jeremiah and the less prophet how they were call and the duty God press in their hand. Mbaka if your a prophet how did God call you and what is did God call you for? prophet is agent of restoration, what are you, agent of confusion, check your prophesy about coming of Buhari and tell ours if God send him or you were use to get voters to him. no matter the amount they pay you we know you speak from pocket so you can have 1 million prophesy to deceive them that follows you not them that see you as business man in priest hood.
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by bigboyugo: 11:27am On Jan 16, 2020
Una no go keee person here
dazzlingd:
39 more predictions ..
Mad odd, big win!

Hope he cashes out this time before one prophecy cut his ticket..

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Jfkitchen123(m): 11:29am On Jan 16, 2020
Scam father!!! He just gave expo on apc plans

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by AmTruth: 11:56am On Jan 16, 2020
funmike83:
Spill it out. Let's hear when buhari will leave us alone
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by cococandy(f): 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
He should go and sit down
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by SIRTOPSTAR47(m): 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
If Father Mbaka is forming superman now, what does he wants God who revealed the prophecy to him do? Why is he turning himself to hero as if he was the one that gave him the votes.
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by buhariguy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
masterP042:
chimaroke rigged the election and they were no judiciary in pdp era.
So the prophency then, was correct.
Again, buhari is the messiah, all his effort will start manifesting even after his tenures expire.
Thirdly, God does not give gamble number because gamble is a sin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by UrVillagePpl: 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
nanauju:
Ghana bathing soap, totally natural, no chemicals added, it is produced with fruits, herbs and plants, it lightens, smoothens ur skin and makes u look younger and your skin cleaner. It clears black spots, black knuckles, stretch marks and pimples in few days. Price is 1500 but negotiable if u are buying more than one. Contact me 070 6180 9819

Natural kee u there. tongue
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by sofiscatedmoron: 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
zuto4u:
U are entitled to your opinion, but please guide your utterances lest u suffer the repercussion.
back2sender
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Priwillo: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
We will never say anything about the future of Nigeria.

Conartiste
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by buhariguy(m): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
mangojuice:

God were not against buhari,
It was those idiotic pigs of biafra confusing fr mbaka to support their evil agenda of dividing nigeria.
God were not in support of dividing nigeria, that is why God is still solidly behind buhari
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
So Sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.