Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward (3339 Views)

True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) / Relationship Pains And Way Out / SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by holydante(m): 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2010
A serious minded student knows that any electronic device is a no no in d exam hall talkless of phone. Wow, your "yahooress" babe must have learnt from her brothers or associates.

She has deployed the subtle art of self pity and sentiments in fraud, She definitely knows that you have access to her fb page and will definitely be seeing her "seeming innocent pathetic cry for help".

You sound like a working class and probably hoping to settle down(I may be wrong), thank Providence it happened now than later. If you still want to go ahead, insist that on your stand that your lawyer wants to meet with the school security to sort it out etc

Thou shalt not budge man. I think she's fradulent.
Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by ladygaga(f): 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2010
well, i dont know about the story , but in my school,you are in serious trouble if u are caught with your phone in the exam hall, even if it has no battery sef., it is that stiff, it is written in the hand book to and also announced before every paper, i have a male friend who failed a course because of that and that was because he had connect, he was actually called by the scool's disciplinary committee
Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by DanG1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2010
excoba101:

The poster seem more like the scammer to me. I receive scam emails with his/her kind of head sometimes. "PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT", "URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED" etc grin

Scammer detector, I dey hail oo, can you borrow me this device you use for detecting this?

Excoba101, as much I craved for your advice and inputs, you should also be aware of the fact that there is a process of handling issues before deciding, and its called proactive investigation. If you think me a scammer, why don't you investigate get your facts straight and then CALL ME A SCAMMER WITH PROOFS! Bros, please grow up, the world left you long ago, try play catch up.
If i had also want to conclude I wouldn't be here seeking advice, i would have concluded she was playing me, but I chose to seek and with that i find ansas
Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by slymm(f): 12:23am On Dec 08, 2010
is this how this babe has been draining your pocket? By threatning suicide, and maternal hbp? Chai, sorry! Tell her to go and write a second book of lamentations,, All this groaning and tears, and talk of snow because they saw her with phone in the hall? For this very naija For her to write such a thing on her facebook status means she does not even respect you at all. If i were you, i will wish her luck, count your losses and walk.
Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by CyberG: 6:00am On Dec 08, 2010
Okay before I address the poster, why is someone's ^^^ space bar misbehaving by inserting a 1 mile distance between each word the unhappy keyboard manages to type?

Poster, I think you did well by seeking opinions of others here and I am confident you have enough views to dispatch with the issue and the lady. As for me, I have something in the offing for you and all the dutiful tongue tongue posters on this thread. My life is too busy at the momentum but am'a drop some heavy load for you guys soon! A lot of people will wise up faster than they have in a long time. It's an eye opener, so watch out! grin grin
Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by kulicon: 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2010
this is super story! @poster, eeyah, sorry o, i can imagine how d girl will be laughing after every sent cooked n baked messages she has bn sending. from everything u've written so far, it's obvious she's out for the money and sees u as d maga. kinda like d idea of showing up with ur legal adviser (hope dat's to shake her up sha?), let's see how d next episode will play out.
Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2010
Cheap emotional blackmail cool.
Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by softgirl1: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2010
@ post i will advise that if u have the money pls give her so that she can solve this problem for those that thinks she is lieing i have fund my self in a situation with a lecture who after asking me out severaly i refused waited for me to get to my final yr on the day of my last paper walked up to me and showted that i was cheating he collected my papers from my when it was just 10min into exams i cried my life out that day he latter called me and gave me similar offer my own was either u let my have ur back on my bed and pass my papers or u have extral yr but thank God that yr the university authority wrote that if u fail just one caurse u should be allowd to go for service that was how i excaped the folish Mr lecturer o pls be there for her she might be sincere
Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by Ifedisky(m): 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2010
soft girl:

on the day of my last paper walked up to me and showted that i was cheating he collected my papers from my when it was just 10min into exams i cried my life out that day he latter called me and gave me sim
*shaking my head vigorously!* You were sure you never cheated. Some Hot hombre now called you out, mortgaging your future yet all you could do was cry?!! Pray, is their any semblance between the bazzo and God that made you so shockingly cowed? Sometimes I just thank God I'm not female. The things you people stomach!, jeez.
Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by DanG1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2010
Here is the continuation and I guess this is where it will stop, cos she hasnt picked my calls till now n wldnt reply ma txt

HER: 07 December at 12:28 Report
Swt-hrt, Coming to my school with ur Adviser will not solve the problem but make it worst & more complicated. I dnt want u to come because the man will be so angry with me & will make sure that he 4ward de case. Pls just loosen ur mind & give me the money to solve this problem because i dnt want this case to go far. My Dear, the money u will be using to pay ur flight with the man to Calabar & going can be used to pay than old man out. Swt-hrt, pls just try & send me the money b4 friday so that i can solve my problem & regain bck my life. My dear, pls just give me the money as give u are giving me a Christmas gift or something. Am on my knees for the second time begging
Sent via Facebook Mobile

ME: 07 December at 13:50
I see nw frm everything you are say dat u are not ready 2 lisen 2 me n everytin i said dnt mek sense n u want me 2 giv u da moni as an xmas gyft. Hmmm, u baffel me. Well i tink u r already lukin 4 anoda guy who wil cari ur cross of indiscipline n u wld love him 4eva,ryt? Go on
Sent via Facebook Mobile

HER: 07 December at 13:59 Report
No dear! It is not like that dear. Am just trying to make u understand that i dnt want the case to go far because i dnt want to loose my addmission & move my family's name to the mud. Swt-hrt, pls understand with me for once. Have been cryin ever snice & i need u to make me smile. Am still begging dear
Sent via Facebook Mobile

ME: 07 December at 14:24
u dnt nid me 2 make u smile since u dnt heed ma advice, n i stil stnd on d fact that am nt payin dat moni,fez d panel n u wunt b xpeled bt sanctioned n lets get this over with. U nid 2 realise dat dis is ur only choice
Sent via Facebook Mobile

ME: 07 December at 18:39
BABE, LOOK PROPERLY, YOUR PRESSURES WON'T BUDGE ME, I HAVE MY VALUES AND PRINCIPLES AND AM NOT GONNA BREAK THEM FOR YOU. IT IS EITHER YOU FACE THE PANEL FOR YOUR WRONG, OR YOU FORGET ABOUT ME, AM READY TO SUPPORT YOU ALL THROUGH BUT NOT FOR THE WRONG THINGS.

YOU DON'T EVEN FEEL REMORSE FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE
YOU ARE JUST HERE BLAMING ME FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ME NOT GIVING YOU MONEY TO PAY FOR YOUR ACT. AND YOU ARE NOT EVEN READY TO DO THE RIGHT THING. NOW AM THE REASON Y U WILL COMMIT SUICIDE, AM THE REASON Y UR MUM WOULD HAVE HIGH BP, AM THE REASON YOUR LIFE WILL BE EMPTY AND WILL GO TO AN END. (NOT EVEN ME, MY MONEY IS THE REASON). U ARE NOT EVEN READY TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY,

DO THE RIGHT THING AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY UNDYING SUPPORT. OR LET THE GUY WITH THE SNOW WHITE KISS HELP YOU

HER: 07 December at 19:06 Report
My Dear, i really do understand u but i cnt face de pannel because i knw wht will be th outcome. A Lecturer will NEVER betray his fellow lecturer 4 a student. Lets just give to Ceaser wht belongs to Ceaser & make this case die at once. Wht will u do if i face de pannel & got expelled 4rm sch? Swt-hrt, pls just 4get about the WRONG & RIGHT. Pls just give me the money & let me solve my problem & regain my life back dear. There is no Snow White Guy anywhere
Sent via Facebook Mobile

ME: 08 December at 06:42
Evelyn, I think its high time you get my drive and know that there is no way am compromising my integrity or values here. What do you mean by a lecturer is not gonna betray another lecturer, do you think its only lecturers that sits for those panel hearings? No! You have been accused of cheating, okay tell them while writing your exams your phone in your pocket rang and you didn't pick it up and you are sorry for not switching it off or dropping it back at home. Then let them look into the case and the accusations of the Lecturer and make their decisions. And for this, the worst verdict is a carry over, or u retake that particular course. Nothing as rustication or expulsion. I have confirmed from a lot of lecturers here and students too, so I have my fact. Even security in schools if you find them N500, N700. they will be so happy they will not complain. But if you insist on the money THEN COUNT ME OUT!!!!

Unless there is more to this than you are letting out, all the same BRIGHT ANIM will not compromise his integrity, 'cos he has done a lot to keep it and not ready to soil it, face the CONSEQUENCES DEAR AND STOP THE FEAR OR THE VICES IT WON'T HELP

ME: 08 December at 06:42
I can only give you the money on one condition,

HER: 08 December at 06:49 Report
I understand u Brain. It is just that i have to do it to safe my image being destroy in sch. If u dnt want to give me de money then don't boda urself because u sound as if am really distrubing u or as if am a pet to u. Pls wht de condition?
Sent via Facebook Mobile

ME: 08 December at 07:03
That you face the panel, forget the image or shame issue, its your life what people think is their opinions, if you are not guilty as you said then you should be able to hold your head high and go for the panel and still hold your head high no matter the decisions taken. cos deep down in your heart you have done nothing wrong and God will fight for you. YOU CAN ONLY BE FEELING THIS WAY IF ONLY U R GUILTY OF SOMETHING, Just my 2 cents. U r not bugging or being a pet, u r just not ready to accept your fate n deal with it

HER: 08 December at 07:08 Report
Is that the condition? Tnx so much for your concern and advice. I really appreciate it and i think i can solve my problems alone now
Sent via Facebook Mobile

ME: 08 December at 07:12
If you need my help let me know, but not paying for that ish, k?

HER: 08 December at 07:17 Report
Pls keep it to urself, it is simply because am not Shade. I knw what i will do to solve my problem!
Sent via Facebook Mobile

ME: 08 December at 07:22
You making me LAUGH, first off Shade would never do such and knows I don't bend my integrity so she wouldn't bring it up in the first place, and DISCIPLINE and SELF RESPECT IS THE NAME OF THE GAME, get it or die trying, life is about the fun n youth, but its not all about it. Your friends who makes you miss lectures and go clubbing are they here to offer help? No! so if am now shit to you, and you chuse to open your mouth to tell me trash about shade, then I guess you have the right, go on paddle your boat and remember NEMESIS doesn't forgive, if you live life straight it will treat you strait

HER: 08 December at 07:29 Report
Sha, u said that am telling u trash! Sorry for telling u trash & tnx for everything
Sent via Facebook Mobile

ME: 08 December at 07:46
u welcome

I THINK THIS IS WHERE THIS SHIT WOULD END
Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by iice(f): 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2010
Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar? Oh lawd! ahahahahahahahahahaha. Her whole responses sef undecided
As dense as many people jare.

sometimes i wish to meet such people. It's gives me pleasure to really mess them up lipsrsealed
Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2010
@Dan-G
rotflmao, "forget the wrong and right", "give to ceasar what belong to Ceasar" PRICELESS!!!!

bro, let me command you for what you wrote to that scam artist. BRAVO!!!!!! it was perfect and showed you exactly the kind of serpent you are dealing with. anyway, the relationship ended the minute she advertised for sugar daddies on FB.
ps beware of her coming back later on, claiming that she faced the panel, got expelled and asking for the money you promised.
Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by Alusioji(m): 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2010
Guy ,i ve a babe that has come up with worst scammin stories ,am 120% sure she wan chop u for xmas. this is the line i use wit them most times & it works:

tell her that somebody(especially pastor or mother) called u & told that a scam is coming ur way by a friend, that u should be carefull.

she go fear u & confess. As a guyman sometimes u ve to harden ur heart & forget feelings grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by DanG1(m): 3:44am On Dec 10, 2010
She has even refused picking my calls, and this is so bad for me now, but one thing am not ready to do is to succumb to her demands
Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by CyberG: 3:56am On Dec 10, 2010
Dan. . .I'm gonna come bust this girls BS maybe tomorrow and a lot of other girls on NL and hope you guys will learn some really useful lesson! The girl is MANIPULATIVE and you better cut her loose immediately!
Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by Ladyrsky46: 4:01am On Dec 10, 2010
Clap for yourself o jare. I'm proud of you. 419 girl. Nonsense. Why didn't she put her phone on silent or vibrate?
Good that you're holding on to your integrity.
She's good though.
I am very proud of you. There are better Nigerian girls out there.
Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by likeme(m): 4:13am On Dec 10, 2010
@Poster,
Don't feel bad 'cause she is not picking ur calls. U ARE A LOT BETTER OFF WITHOUT HER. It's even very insulting for her to draw the sword of words on Shade. saying it is because she is not Shade. what has got to do with malpractice. Beware of ladies like that.
Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by lovejo(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2010
THIS IS A SCAM FROM NIGERIANS LADIES, I DONT THINK I WILL MARRY A NIGERIAN AGAIN.
Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by DanG1(m): 5:58am On Dec 11, 2010
Thank you all for your wonderful and helpful comments, I it weren't for what I picked up here, I don't think I woulda survived

lovejo:

THIS IS A SCAM FROM NIGERIANS LADIES, I DONT THINK I WILL MARRY A NIGERIAN AGAIN.

@lovejo, Not all Nigerian babes are scammers, at least 70% of them are not, so stop cresting that impression, it sickens the mind
Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by ShyOne(f): 4:53am On Dec 12, 2010
@ OP

Run

She is lying. And she isn't even good at it.

It is obviously manifested in an attempt to line her pockets.

What I find odd is that she couldn't have thought up a better line(s) than this?
Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by adim2(m): 5:39am On Dec 12, 2010
it is crystal clear that this babe is lying to you. and not only that she knows that you are obsess with her that is the reason why she can play you like that. I guess this is not the first time you have given her such a huge amount that was the reason why she increased her bill. here is the the pick
35k is enough to sort about 8-12 courses in nigerian univesity
65k is enough to sort about 18-20 courses and most of the courses ranges from 3k-10k
This are the reasons why I think she may need that money
1. to commit urgent abortion.
2. To sort many of her courses and keep the change
3. To finance a boy-friend who really needs money urgently
4. To solve a very untold problem.

Apart from these reasons I see no other reasons why she cannot proudly as for money from you like she has always done. Bringing of an electronic device into an examination hall is an offense but believe me i have seen offenses greater than this in my school like impersonation, attaching of written script etc and still this people are not taken to the panel. Lecturers are not that heartless. the worst they can do is to fail her. please tell her say you self don go school.
Bros, it is better she leaves your life than you paying that money otherwise get READY FOR A HEAVIER AMOUNT AND MORE SCAM FROM HER. cool
Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by earthrealm(m): 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2010
@dan g.
i like the way u carried urself, u sure  gat  cojones, wish  most  men out  there wud hv half the balls u hv,
students  r  always  coming up with stories,
like I LOST PHONE, CULT  BLACKMAIL, FAILED EXAM  ETC!, this y as a working class dude,  i made it a rule.NO DATING STUDENTS!!!!.i no get time/energy  to waste on their  foolish  tricks  n immaturity.

luv cant urvive  witout trust, itsappaent that this issue has raised a  lot of trust issues  btw  u  guys.i wud advice  u 2  give  her  space, since  she aint takin ur calls.try n move on wit u  life, she doesnt deserve  u,

i tell u, if she really is  a  gud  girl,  she wud   come back begging after sum  months

her story is  likely false, sumthing isnt right,
another angle cud be that.SHE  WAS  REALLY CAUGHT CHEATING!!, n she is too ashamed to tell u
or she needs money  4  runs  or  sumthing, na  only GOD  knows!!!
Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2010
@ Poster, Am sorry if i should Insult you on this one,You are So dumb to notice all she was naming was MONEY,You are scared of her you can't tell her Baby i don't ave money.I guess u forgot to let her know u have ur own family.or ur own problem? Shit, she has used u and dumb u.Am sorry for dat,It happened to me too.Just let her know ur wise now.Never give her any fucking $$$$$$$$
Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by violent(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2010
Why not try contacting someone from her class to find out if those events actually happened, those kind of things aren't always secret.

I will also say in any case you are interested in keeping the relationship going forward, you should also remove the mails you two exchanged from your initial posts, it could land a big hard punch to your relationship later.
Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by Orikinla(m): 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2010
She is a script.

Just play along.
Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by adim2(m): 1:50am On Dec 13, 2010
violent:

Why not try contacting someone from her class to find out if those events actually happened, those kind of things aren't always secret.

I will also say in any case you are interested in keeping the relationship going forward, you should also remove the mails you two exchanged from your initial posts, it could land a big hard punch to your relationship later.

To me i believe that she has stalled the relationship
Re: Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward by slymm(f): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2010
but many guys dey Bleep up oh. So i will be giving one silly student money, and when i say no, she starts soliciting for funds on facebook and refuses to pick her call. Chai! If only i was a boy, dump her sill a.s.s. She is a 419 in the making, she has a boyfriend(smallie), she is giving money to. Many people i know are this way. There aree too many good naija babes looking for a guy to call their own. Forget her, and move on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? / 10 (weird) Things That Can Mess Up Your Sex Life / Get Me Employed And Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.