Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? (3334 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] / Woman Sleeps With Her Daughter's Lover: "This Is The Result" - She Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? by castonn(m): 1:39am On Jul 17, 2011

According to Ayoka, she ran into Sesan at a wedding and invited him over for lunch the following Sunday, “No one knew if the invitation was premeditated as Mariam knew who Sesan was – my step-son, Ayoka said. But a few weeks later, Gbola said she came visiting with a hamper of mouth watering dishes – and two chilled bottles of wine. My son spent a few hours with them but seeing Mariam wasn’t in a hurry to leave, he went to bed.

Mariam must have left with Sesan because Gbola didn’t see him till the next day. When Sesan bragged much later that he had a hot older girl friend he was shagging, my son protested, reminding him she was my friend. But Sesan just shrugged and kept on meeting Mariam for sex. She knew what she was doing was wrong but her needs were stronger than her conscience and her poor husband had no chance matched against a stud like Sesan. She sent her lover sexy text messages and pictures of herself naked. My son wanted to use Sesan’s phone when he saw everything and sent all messages to his phone so I could see them. TO BE CONTINUE
Re: What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? by sweetguy10(m): 4:56am On Jul 17, 2011
Shesan, Mariam , Ayoka , dayo , bilikit , Shooooooooooo .Bros wetn happen nah ? name too much
Re: What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? by aloyemeka1: 5:36am On Jul 17, 2011
Are you writing a novel?
Re: What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? by Exponental(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2011
@poster,
na wa o, hope u are among dose dat insult nollywood?
Ur story is nt saleable
Re: What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? by Omolola1(f): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2011
hmmmmn
Re: What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? by shirleyz: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2011
Lmao @ poster, can't. Really understand ur story, its kinda complicated.
Re: What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? by engyn: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2011
complicated,baseless, & , obnoxious
Re: What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? by White007(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2011
Gibberish!
Re: What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? by Cuddlemii: 11:56am On Jul 17, 2011
I will suggest you start a column for mad pple on the street. This would sell under the bridge like wild fire.

Send a proposal to Yaba left for sponsorship for your column.
Re: What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? by malaria(f): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2011
Seun pls dis story is 4 cartoon network.
Re: What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2011
go back jss1 @op
Re: What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? by MMM2(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2011
i dey come angry
Re: What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? by Dynamique: 4:32am On Jul 18, 2011
Pls be straightforward instead of forced suspense on the readers.
Re: What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? by Cosmass(f): 4:54am On Jul 18, 2011
He copied it from Vanguard Newspaper everyone.
Re: What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? by castonn(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2011
“I couldn’t believe what I read, along with the images of a naked desperate temptress trying to snare a much younger lover. I was thinking of what to do when Mariam’s husband paid us a visit. He didn’t know I’d arrived, he came to ask Gbola to warn Sesan off his wife. He had gone to work as usual but felt ill and went back home unexpectedly. “I heard moanings from the bedroom and ran upstairs.
I tried to turn the bedroom door handle but it was locked. I was enraged, something was definitely going on that shouldn’t. I forced the door open and there, to my disgust, was my wife in bed with Sesan on top of her. Both of them were naked. Sesan was in shock.
Without thinking, he leapt from the bed and ran out of the house. When I looked out of the bedroom window, he was clutching his clothes and running like a man possessed in one of my toweling robes. I was livid. I slapped Mariam a couple of times and threatened to let Gbola know what was going on, I didn’t know you’d arrived the country.
Re: What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2011
I cant believe I am wasting my time reading this rubbish
Re: What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

malaria:

Seun pls dis story is 4 cartoon network.

shirleyz:

Lmao @ poster, can't. Really understand your story, its kinda complicated.
Re: What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2011
[size=13pt]Frankly speaking this story doesn't make sense to me but i think you're trying to say something but unable to finish em up grin

Try to explain the reason of this thread very well , you're write up is incomplete i can see. . . grin
[/size]
Re: What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? by Mynd44: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2011
Did they base a season of SUPERSTORY on something like this?
Re: What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? by lilkem23: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2011
hmmmmm
Re: What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? by Mcleo007(m): 9:13am On Jul 20, 2011
@op, dis is the outcome of watching too much p.or.n!
Re: What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? by castonn(m): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2011
. Weeping profusely, she begged her husband it would never happen again-that Sesan was infatuated with her and she was more or less blackmailed emotionally to sleep with him.
“I had to plead with her husband to give her another chance. The poor man was obviously besotted with her as he readily forgave. When Mariam saw me off, I told her I’d seen some of the texts and picture messages she sent to my step-son.
She looked a bit embarrassed but promised that would be the end of the affair. So you can imagine how shocked I was when Gbola told me he believed the relationship was still on. That despite all their promises, the lovers couldn’t keep away from each other and had began texting again. Sesan had even gone to Mariam’s house for sex at least once. That did it!
This time, I knew her husband would be at work and really laid into her when I called at her house. How could she consciously destroy everything she’d built over the years?
“It was then she confessed her husband was almost impotent. That Sesan saved her marriage in a way and he hadn’t done anything that he didn’t want to. I had to call my husband to tell him everything, the way the affair was going, Mariam’s husband could resort to desperate measures – especially if he lost his house along with his wife.
My husband had to show Sesan the depth of his disapproval by coming down as soon as he could. This time, Sesan wasn’t as defiant as he was when I appealed to him to leave Mariam alone. In fact, he was scared especially when his dad threatened to throw him out of the house. .
“We haven’t heard anything yet from Gbola and I pray that Mariam sees reason. London is a very cosmopolitan city and she could get any young stud she wants, there are agencies that specialize in things like that without putting your marriage in jeopardy.
Poor Sesan didn’t have a chance against a desperate house-wife with a lot of money and time on her hand. We only hope that he’ll have enough will- power to wean himself off the forbidden fruit he’d bitten into
THE END sorry to those truth is biter
Re: What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2011
Home made story.
Re: What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? by ijcurt(f): 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2011
sweetguy10:

Shesan, Mariam , Ayoka , dayo , bilikit , Shooooooooooo .Bros wetn happen nah ? name too much
engyn:

complicated,baseless, & , obnoxious
Cuddlemii:

I will suggest you start a column for mad pple on the street. This would sell under the bridge like wild fire.

Send a proposal to Yaba left for sponsorship for your column.
ROTFLMAO cheesy
Re: What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? by KAYD007(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2011
angry angry angry angry

see dem bad belle pple,

pepepeye bite all of una ynashes, nansense

(1) (Reply)

Anatomy Of Adultery/ Fornication - 15 Steps Of Unfaithfulness / Have U Ever Experience This / Which State Tops The List In Nigeria In Terms Of intimate Immoralities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.