Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram (118657 Views)

Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) / Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Aboguede(m): 8:29am On Jan 18, 2020
Stupid desperation and longer trot

Sorry africa
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by hush15: 8:29am On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Ojima23(m): 8:30am On Jan 18, 2020
Mehnnn...I don't envy this guy one bit.
Congratulations to them and may their union reign.
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by rovher: 8:31am On Jan 18, 2020
No time ...
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by emperorzz(m): 8:31am On Jan 18, 2020
What instagram has joined together let no Donald Trump put asunder...#lemmecomeandbegoing
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by franchasng: 8:34am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:
grin

Who go come remain for 2023 to vote as everybody they Jappa from North to South..

See as the Haboki give himself brain, kit up like normal guy, him no wear jalamia and congo cap, oga wear polo and Jeans him no carry dagger for pocket..

the American woman Kpekus go hear am very soon, with cassava hammering

See the Guy face like Buruntashi

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Femi316: 8:34am On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Starhearts: 8:34am On Jan 18, 2020
Notasaints:
it's such a pity and his mother agree ooo undecided

Ur head need examined ?
Wetin be be ur concerned
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Offpoint: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2020
iLegendd:
The power of ChatDîcted. There is a way you'll ChatDîct a woman, wherever she is on earth, she'll come to meet you. Some people will think it's jazz, but no, it's just

1. Humor
2. Honesty
3. Intelligence
4. Naughty talk

Give a woman those four things and she'll dump her rich and boring man to have you.

Happy New Year ÎLegend, I didn't greet you this year.
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by uthlaw: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2020
Dis guy jappa straight up...at least is better than fucking a pussy without any value,this one go give him visa!
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2020
his kideny will end up in Malaysia, why let your son marry a woman who doesn't wear hijab? the American you don't like?
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Starhearts: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2020
Pls don't come back to d country again
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by YungJo207(m): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2020
Muslim marriage and you are already talking about going to America? Big red flag

Well then again America embassy can be funny sometimes so good luck but no put your mind on getting a visa.
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by spiritedtete: 8:37am On Jan 18, 2020
You can't even be my friend sending me "Good PM " not to talk of work for me...

1. Your abbreviation is preposterous....

2. You have implicated yourself by accepting how guilty and sorry you are.

3. Stop crying a river.. freaking move on.

4. Work on yourself even more.
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by thugmansion(m): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2020
Thunder gbuo gi dia. Ignorant bastard.
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Bbbwings: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2020
Aturitoroman:

Na only benin people u see angry
Are you from Benin? cheesy
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by senatepresido: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2020
iLegendd:
The power of ChatDîcted. There is a way you'll ChatDîct a woman, wherever she is on earth, she'll come to meet you. Some people will think it's jazz, but no, it's just

1. Humor
2. Honesty
3. Intelligence
4. Naughty talk

Give a woman those four things and she'll dump her rich and boring man to have you.
Baba na true o, I get one beautiful Houston woman wey wan come meet me for Lag by March, we sey sex chat deh send pictures everytime... US loading

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by zudozz: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2020
the age difference no too much nau..e get d one wey u go see like this u go pity d 9ja boy..
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Offpoint: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2020
Wetin me dey pray for all these years...
God may that 85 years old white lover locate me in Jesus name
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Sagay212: 8:39am On Jan 18, 2020
emeijeh:
I can't believe Hausas have joined the Benin league.

#greencardthings

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

LMAO! Buhari govt don show everybody pepper. Abo.kis don join the league. Imagine if the woman was Nigerian from the south, hisba police for don arrest the guy wipe and correct Bulala and probably cut off the woman's head claiming haram.

1 Like

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Midas01: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2020
Even their men too. Look how old Leonardo DiCaprio is looking despite just being in his 40s, whereas Pharrell is looking like he's in his 20s.
nengibo:
Most white women become ugly once they pass 35, how can a 43 year old woman be looking like this
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Longnthick(m): 8:40am On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 18, 2020
emeijeh:
I can't believe Hausas have joined the Benin league.

#greencardthings

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

when der grandfather wan turn dem to almajiri finish

1 Like

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Minuli: 8:44am On Jan 18, 2020
[quote author=GOFRONT post=85884434]Whats he doing with a second hand material?? Most Nigerian women are second hand.
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Banter1(m): 8:45am On Jan 18, 2020
What dafuk, as expected a cougar
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:45am On Jan 18, 2020
I can't believe it.
So what is now wrong if I said I won't to marry my 52yr morrocanian I met on FB
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Mayflowa(m): 8:46am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:
grin

Who go come remain for 2023 to vote as everybody they Jappa from North to South..

See as the Haboki give himself brain, kit up like normal guy, him no wear jalamia and congo cap, oga wear polo and Jeans him no carry dagger for pocket..

the American woman Kpekus go hear am very soon, with cassava hammering

See the Guy face like Buruntashi

or don dey hear am. American nor dey waste time. Na straight from airport.

1 Like

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by juman(m): 8:47am On Jan 18, 2020
One nigeria has failed us.
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Nature8(m): 8:48am On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 18, 2020
....that is how this aboki escaped #NEXT EVIL!....
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by cattylove7(f): 8:53am On Jan 18, 2020
theyve joined from kinappin 2 yahoo yahoo n they seem 2 b mo successful in it wink
www.cattylovegist.com
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 18, 2020
If to say na black woman that married a guy half her age una for drown the comments with insults.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.