Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. (3590 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / How My Girlfriend Sister Secretely Came To My House When She Saw My Penis Size / How Can You Make Your Intentions Clear To A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by vincentjk(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
1sharon

But she thinks I'm a ritualist lmao, she said I scares her and therefore she no longer replies me cry
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by mimimile93: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Mumu, i did that cos I was wondering where crawled out from and who let you out.
I know I mentioned fuckbots and another moniker came attacking. You guys are beginning to make this look like horror movie but I'm enjoying it though. grin gbewun.
WHAT IS DIS DIRTY RAT SAYIN?
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by mimimile93: 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
vincentjk:
1sharon

But she thinks I'm a ritualist lmao, she said I scares her and therefore she no longer replies me cry
LOL
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by mimimile93: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
Alfather:
did i?
ARE U NOT D ONE WHO PREACHED TO ME?
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Alfather: 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
mimimile93:
pass d msg to her.
quess she has seen it all ready
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Alfather: 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
mimimile93:
ARE U NOT D ONE WHO PREACHED TO ME?
but i never did ague with you if igbo girls are gold digger or not. see let me tell some some thing, i was once in love with red messages, little did i know i was building hatred mind inwardly. When i discovered it i quit. U better stop it and advice your fellow to love, else your hatred for ladies we grow beyond measure unknowingly and effecting differsified areas of your life.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
[quote author=favoryte33 post=85936292] It's obvious that you had interest in her but your ball's too small now you just can't handle d fact dat someone with a bigger ball is doing what a coward couldn't do. dumbo! [/quote

Veeeery true.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by mimimile93: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
Alfather:
quess she has seen it all ready
i want u to mention her and tell her. or are u afraid of dat b!t8h?
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by RubiesBanking: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
grin

5 men struggling it out with 1 woman. Let's see who wins this epic battle grin

Anyone selling popcorn let me know your price.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by 1Sharon(f): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
vincentjk:
1sharn

You aren't a ritualists, you're just another deluded Nigerian Christian.

How far with your mermaid communication? They can make one rich?

You have the hallmarks of a schizophrenic person.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by mimimile93: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
Alfather:
but i never did ague with you if igbo girls are gold digger or not. see let me tell some some thing, i was once in love with red messages, little did i know i was building hatred mind inwardly. When i discovered it i quit. U better stop it and advice your fellow to love, else your hatred for ladies we grow beyond measure unknowingly and effecting differsified areas of your life.
what red msg? i dont do redpill. im frm a blue home
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Lamanii22(f): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
Can this thread be free from insults please... Y'all have digresses from the topic.. Why can't y'all just mention whom you admire and not attack anyone on here.. Let us all be civilized here...

Better still.. Delete this topic and create a new one...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Alfather:

You have time going on with this dejected soul. Just ignore him as I have already done.

Thank you.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by ranmoor: 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
Maybe Lalas247... where is she by the way? It's been a while!
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by vincentjk(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
1Sharon:

You aren't a ritualists, you're just another deluded Nigerian Christian.

How far with your mermaid communication? They can make one rich?

You have the hallmarks of a schizophrenic person.

Just because I'm crushing on you and quoted you, here you're calling me names already and after you'll say you don't hate me lol

If you really like me then why snubbing me all these while dear

I'm not a rutualist but sometimes we need to look beyond the Christian belief and explore deeper for our own good
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by rosy1992(f): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
AmericanDad:
I love rosy1992
It's impossible to love someone you don't know.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
Dear fellow! Please you guys should help me tell naija olosho that she is my crush anytime, anyday....,
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Alfather: 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
mimimile93:
i want u to mention her and tell her. or are u afraid of dat b!t8h?
it seems you know those bush men whom when they see you eating, they also ask, 'are u eating'. Though she ought to have. mention me first because i gave her some credit. Ask her your self because she is the offender and you are the offeyee, dont drag me into what i do not know.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by kiddkash(m): 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
refiner

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
vincentjk:
1sharon

This is funny grin
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Shalomc(f): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
Radautoworks ...I wanna fvck her energy...

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by boiz2men(m): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
My own is pocohantas but she's broke...

I want a rich babe cheesy
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by 1Sharon(f): 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
vincentjk:

Just because I'm crushing on you and quoted you, here you're calling me names already and after you'll say you don't hate me lol

If you really like me then why snubbing me all these while dear

I'm not a rutualist but sometimes we need to look beyond the Christian belief and explore deeper for our own good

I'm not even trying to call you names, I meant those words factually.

Why won't you find me different, why you see I'm not the average nigerian, you can use superstition and religion to blackmail.

Not here for it.

Why do you keep mentioning me?

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
ranmoor:
Maybe Lalas247... where is she by the way? It's been a while!
Be careful!!
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by ranmoor: 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Be careful!!

What happens?
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
ranmoor:

What happens?
You're treading on occupied grounds
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Alfather: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

You have time going on with this dejected soul. Just ignore him as I have already done.

Thank you.
i know u have angelic qualities but the the males in here are not helping issues. am not in any one side rather am neutral
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by ranmoor: 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
Smartchoiice:

You're treading on occupied grounds

smiley The race is never for the swift bruv... any ground occupied can be unoccupied and reoccupied !

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
rosy1992:

It's impossible to love someone you don't know.

The Lord said ur gonna be my wife...i'm in lagos. Lets get to knw each other

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
ranmoor:

smiley The race is never for the swift bruv... any ground occupied can be unoccupied and reoccupied !
You must be willing to take the baby and new pregnancy along...along an irate hubby and father..... better go and look for maynation/maynattion jejely
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by ranmoor: 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
Smartchoiice:

You must be willing to take the baby and new pregnancy along.
All na asset !

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
ranmoor:

All na asset !
Good luck. Do yourself a favour visit a standard morgue tomorrow... observe the female corpses.... write your experience in here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding / Help !!! I Barely last 30 Seconds In Bed, What Do I Do? / American Millionaire Toasting BBN' Housemate Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.