Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani (42073 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best / Breaking: After Much Pressure From Usa, Uk, Eu, Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari Doing Same Mistake Jonathan Did In 2015 – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Angelfrost(m): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Do people bother to check things

The crisis affects the north more, they kill their own people more than Christians

I'm not a Muslim but Christians over do things

False alarm and panic everywhere, see south west that nothing happens to talking about regional Police, how many people died in South West? Look at the case well and u will see that the vigilante group is a tribal affair, benue that has suffered alot aren't even talking about policing, it's Lagos with only 5 deaths

So, until a region records a death toll of "appreciable numbers" before they take proactive steps to protect their communities...

What kind of schools produce such graduates for fvck sake??! undecided

That the mentally dull Northerners have chosen to be sheep doesn't mean other regions should equally become willing victims to a clear intent of violent domination by certain individuals who feel they own the nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by geosegun(m): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2020
Tsam96:

As usual the voice of international bodies becomes "untrustable and fake" when the news is not in our favor.

We all know "people" are getting killed in this country and the government is so far doing little or nothing about it. You chose the label to give those "people" from the comfort of your bedroom let the EU that has gone out to talk to people and do their research choose their label for these "people" too.

Stop deceiving yourselves.

Go back and look at the map presented in the comments that I quoted initially. That was a visible data that we can all see and make conclusions on and not one lopsided report we do not get to see the data they use to derive their conclusions from? We have to be wise and not be guided by emotions.

NB: I am not saying insecurity was not there what I'm referring to is the lopsidedness of the report. This is a general issue. Given a one sided report subtly increases anarchy. I am.very neutral not a member of PDP or APC just to clear the air on this. I am a professional.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by immaculatesense(m): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2020
Reptyle:

This is a a manifestly unfair assessment of the true situation of things.

Agreeing to this assessment is akin to spitting on the sacrifice of the numerous soldiers that have died providing security across the country.

Government has done a lot and take it or leave it, the situation has improved. However, there's so much more that needs to be done.
U need to know a lot about politics...watch brain teasing political movies and u will know dat it is government dat kill dis soldiers... U empower terrorists more dan soldiers and u ask d soldiers to go into battle wit dem and still u leak d secret of soldiers to dem and give soldiers wrong info or Intel...then they massacre soldiers...who is to blame...bro...if u know u know...our FG are heartless and SG have come to realise dis
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by tammie24: 9:17am On Jan 20, 2020
mrvitalis:

You are not very smart ...u are either a Muslim or a northerner
Firstly majority of Yoruba's agree with the formation of this force ...so you are inconsequential

Only a fool keep doing the same thing over and over and expect different result

If only southern Kaduna formed a force like this ,their lands won't be taken my Fulani's like it is today
If only all tribes in taraba are like jukun and manbila people fulanis won't have a foot in taraba we can say same for jos

If only Benue formed a group when 20 people were killed it would have saved over 7000 life's

Allow a people protect themselves you hypocrite
he is a Muslim terrorist
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by DexterousOne(m): 9:18am On Jan 20, 2020
speed99:

Granted. "Only" 5 humans, lives like you and loved ones... just imagine in that line.
Have you been to Nasarawa, Benue or Plateau. The police and military give these animals cover, and disarm locals that stand up to defend themselves. They kill, rape, steal and destroy and have a form of governance. Do you wait, since it's only 5? what about highway robbery and kidnapping? these frail bastards that can't stand you one on one for a fight move freely with AK's. If arrested, they will be released. The earlier you know of the conquest mission of these verminous pests, the better.
A scenario, a man poisoned his yams in Awe, Nasarawa State, cos of too much herdsmen attacks. He was driven out of his abode by Fulani herdsmen, who brought in cows to eat his yams. Some cows died, and he was arrested and charged to court. The conclusion is even more pathetic. if the rape women, nothing can be done. I paid Fulani to guide my farm, them still come eat the rice I plant, and the land nor be free oo.

EXACTLY

Buhari is up to something
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by DexterousOne(m): 9:20am On Jan 20, 2020
geosegun:

Dont mind them, people will just comment senselessly.

I suspect France, doing all possible means to discredit this government because Nigeria did not support the so called West African Eco, that was mischievously designed to help French economy. Just like the voice of Jacob but the hand of Esau.

Youths of now a days are so gullible? Mis-information is how Africa has been misled and good governance toppled, over the years, just because of one greedy colonial masters. Fools everywhere

Did you just call Buhari govt good government?

Thunder faya you dia

Look at what the Fulani are doing

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by executive12: 9:20am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

The crisis affects the north more, they kill their own people more than Christians

False alarm and panic everywhere, see south west that nothing happens to talking about regional Police, how many people died in South West? Look at the case well and u will see that the vigilante group is a tribal affair, benue that has suffered alot aren't even talking about policing, it's Lagos with only 5 deaths

So the SW should wait until there is mass killings before they do something to protect themselves? So you think it's ok that Benue did nothing to protect themselves? I suspect you don't live in an area that is witnessing increased insecurity.

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 20, 2020
zoedew:

Having allies helps assure security

True. But the control must be firmly in your hands.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by lucianohase(m): 9:21am On Jan 20, 2020
My instinct tells me that one of these days, members of buharii's cabal will be placed under heavy sanctions while some may be arrested outside the country for crimes committed against humanity in Nigeria. The day is fast approaching....

2 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Switch07(m): 9:21am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Mind you I'm not a south west person but till it extend to south west b4 they look into it you said how many people die until there's alot casualties b4 govt look into the security of it citizens....security should be our priority right now with the look of things that's happening in the country
My opinion

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nasir123(m): 9:21am On Jan 20, 2020
mrvitalis:

So u want to wait till they kill 1000 ...so 20 people are not enough ...if u watch the map u can see they target Christian dominated areas

Yoruba's are being proactive ......

So u prefer your security on the hands of outsiders than your brothers

I'm Igbo but I feel you are either Yoruba Muslim who kiss the ass of the north or a northern Muslim

I suggest you stop this yoruba muslim thing. It doesn't make sense.

Make your point reasonably if you have one.
Thanks
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Btruth: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

you are such a foolish person with your analysis. Do you expect the SW/SE to fold their hands and wait for those idiots (such like you) to come and invade them before acting?

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by netmillionaires(m): 9:23am On Jan 20, 2020
Noblex2011:

baba if they toy with one of your families life which it will never be for you what are you going to say. Whether it is one people they kill or not you should not speak like that bro.
That guy is very annoying. The way he mentioned 5 deaths like 5 deaths is so little is the height of it. Do you blame him? He is able to type nonsense because he is not among the 5 killed.

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by sddiamond: 9:24am On Jan 20, 2020
Stop quoting that senseless guy
mrvitalis:

Since 1999 how many good people have OPC robbed ?
You want to give police money to recruit more Fulani's to kill your people more ?
Is Nigeria breaking more important than the safety n peace of mind of your children

What if we break ,are we united like this ?
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by bakescos01: 9:25am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
ordinary OPC we all saw how bad that got, bulk of the cults in the south west are core opc members, if each state want to form their own vigilante its ok but regional is tribalistic, what happens when each zone starts doing it? Who is in charge of the so called units? When they go rouge with guns, who will call them to order, the states pushing this agenda can't even pay salaries

Is it this ones they will be able to pay, everybody is using sentiments to reason, Nigerians love distractions, this is keeping you busy forgetting that even with opc then, bad things still happened, this so called unit will only cause more harm than good

Let the states push forward the funds they have and let the police force recruit more police men and spread them there but this method is going to divide Nigeria, check points checking and robbing people, I can write up 100 pages of faults that will come from this.

Let Nigeria divide if need be. Our people can’t be dying for nothing because we want one Nigeria. Human lives are very important to us in the SouthWest. The police and army gone rogue already. Everyone saw what happened in Kogi Election where they use helicopters to distrupt elections and scare voters away and they never use same helicopters to chase criminals. A lot of people die last year in SW and the police will say they will fish out the killers but that will be the last thing you will hear from them, they won’t do anything. We all know the case about Wadume, he hasn’t been sentence yet. Nepotism in the highest level when you have army chief Nothern, minister for police affair Nothern, IGP Nothern, Air Force Chief Nothern, Custom boss Notherner. And how do you think this heads of security chiefs will care more about people from the SW?

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by MedicH: 9:25am On Jan 20, 2020
EmekaMD:
Buhari is supporting them instead.
I'll keep shouting this for all that care to know.

All efforts to curb their activities have either been directly objected or worked against by Buhari and his bloodthirsty regime.

The issue of Amotekun has again and again proved that Nnamdi is a smart ass. Hate him all you want but that dude source of intel is unmatched..

You are very correct
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Obdk: 9:27am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

imagine dis mentality, dat benue dont have the imagination to protect themselves.. Dont mean South west should be foolish too

2 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by slowice(m): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2020
That a region has set up a security outfit with the sole aim of protecting their lives and properties is a huge indictment on this government. Had it been the region belong to pdp they ll say its political but no, this move is born out of genuine need for safety of lives and properties seeing that the day's government is looking the other way while their kinsmen exports havoc across the country. The truth is, every region wants to do same because for now is the only way to be guaranteed safety.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by OyinO: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2020
immaculatesense:

They shud care about themselves...am a Christian and a Yoruba...that wat concerns me...

Typical Nigerian mentality. Selfish and sentimental.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by ItooWorWor(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Five death only you said, i pray anyother attack by fulani herdmen will include you and your family in Jesus name please some should say Amen for me.

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by MedicH: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Just like the very unintelligent black man. Do you know about the mission of usman dan fodio and the caliphate from futa jallon? Do you know the history of Nigeria: case study, fulani? Do you know why Israel braced up to fortify their defences amidst U.S -Iran tensions? What do you know? Must you wait until your villages are burnt in numbers before you source means? What is wrong in preparing for unforeseen circumstances? Can you even succeed in life?

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by toplinetrtrend: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Yes, Lagos should wait until they also record one thousand deaths before talking about state policing. You talk like one of these Senseless, mentally backward idiots that only take actions after the deed had been done. Did you ever come across something called prevention before in your entire life?

And who told you that Amotekun is only a Lagos thing? Doesn't that make you a mentally derailed, ill-informed dolt?

And your mosquito Brain told you that there are.no Christians up north, right?

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Parablesonmarble: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

I don't know about where you come from but every single soul in SW counts for something very important. If Olu Falae could be kidnapped and Mrs Olakunrin could be murdered, then no Southwesterner is safe as far as we are concerned and as it clear to even EU that the president and the law enforcement agencies are not really doing anything about it, Amotekun is natural response.

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Tsam96(m): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2020
geosegun:

Stop deceiving yourselves.

Go back and look at the map presented in the comments that I quoted initially. That was a visible data that we can all see and make conclusions on and not one lopsided report we do not get to see the data they use to derive their conclusions from? We have to be wise and not be guided by emotions.

NB: I am not saying insecurity was not there what I'm referring to is the lopsidedness of the report. This is a general issue. Given a one sided report subtly increases anarchy. I am.very neutral not a member of PDP or APC just to clear the air on this. I am a professional.

I've seen the said map but ur interpretation of ur own data is interesting. So more people have been killed in the north than in the south...and that automatically means more Fulanis are being killed?

The data obviously didn't have names of the people that were kileld..so how did u come to that conclusions. I am currently in Northern Nigeria so if anything happens to me here does that mean I'm automatically a northerner? The people presented in this data could have been Christians...who knows..if that is the case then The EU is right to alledge Ethnic cleansing

There are Christians in the North, there are people of other tribes in the north but most importantly there are "Nigerians" in the north and our government should start showing more dedication to protecting the lives of everyone.

2 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by MedicH: 9:30am On Jan 20, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

Yes, Lagos should wait until they also record one thousand deaths before talking about state policing. You talk like one of these Senseless, mentally backward idiots that only take actions after the deed had been done. Did you ever come across something called prevention before in your entire life?

And who told you that Amotekun is only a Lagos thing? Doesn't that make you a mentally derailed, ill-informed dolt?

And your mosquito Brain told you that there are.no Christians up north, right?

That guy is mad
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by OyinO: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2020
Is it only Christians that are being killed? What of other religious people outside Christianity and Islam that are been killed? This is their "Divide-and-Comquer" game against the dumb Africans running after European and Arab slave masters of brutal imperialism.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by nograv: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

What? So we wait until deaths down south are equal to the useless violent North..

Mtcheww.. Gworo chewing mumu..

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by donjahsy(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

So it has now gotten to how many died before something could be done? Mr Man I dey fear who no fear you
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by nograv: 9:32am On Jan 20, 2020
Otsam:

Should the southwest wait till they are dealt with like Benue? Should they wait till their loved ones who greeted them in the morning are sleeping in their own pool of blood in the evening? What happened to the saying “prevention is better than cure”? Is the body language of the fg not clear on impunity/favoritism/tribalism? Is the recent cries by neighbors over someone securing his house not an evidence? Or why should your neighbor be angry at you for employing a security? If you think those in southwest are crying wolf on the killings, then you should be reminded that, he wo values something protects it also, they don’t go into the labor room as often as those that thinks human lives are nothing. Let them protect their interests.

LOL bros I said same until I realised you had already said..

Truly.. Should we wait till death is at our door...? Chai abokis..
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by immaculatesense(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2020
OyinO:

Typical Nigerian mentality. Selfish and sentimental.
U are mad for quoting me...of u ever quote me again...thunder go fire u...idiot
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by bakescos01: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
ordinary OPC we all saw how bad that got, bulk of the cults in the south west are core opc members, if each state want to form their own vigilante its ok but regional is tribalistic, what happens when each zone starts doing it? Who is in charge of the so called units? When they go rouge with guns, who will call them to order, the states pushing this agenda can't even pay salaries

Is it this ones they will be able to pay, everybody is using sentiments to reason, Nigerians love distractions, this is keeping you busy forgetting that even with opc then, bad things still happened, this so called unit will only cause more harm than good

Let the states push forward the funds they have and let the police force recruit more police men and spread them there but this method is going to divide Nigeria, check points checking and robbing people, I can write up 100 pages of faults that will come from this.

If 35,000 police officer can’t secure the election of Kogi state then how many numbers of police will do ? When you say recruit more police. If you have that much number in an election and they failed to protect the ballot. Then how many numbers of police can ever be able to secure a state ?
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by OyinO: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2020
immaculatesense:

U are mad for quoting me...of u ever quote me again...thunder go fire u...idiot

Thunder fire your papa nyansh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi / Policemen Push A Man's Car From Gutter - Photos / DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.