Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me (17215 Views)

I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by Akinagirl(f): 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2007
why should she respect you you didnt respect her when you cheated on her, infact, she should leave yo a$$
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by BlkDiamond(f): 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2007
HEY DUDE U Bleep'D UP BIG TIME, I THINK S HE NEED TO DUMP UR DUMB ASS AND MOVE ON, U 'IZ' A CHEATER AND CAN NEVER CHANGE, DONT BLAME HER FOR BEING RUDE TO U, YO THRIFLING SELF CAUSED IT, MOVE ON N LET HER MOVE ON TOO CUS IT'LL NEVER BE THE SAME.PIECE OF MY CUP CAKE.PEACE
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by ifababa(m): 2:40am On Jun 05, 2007
sweetchick:

My guy, what did you expect? Match my words, she's going to dump your cheating butt in the very near future

I think the females on this thread are not been realistic as i havent read any of them said such as happened to them before ,

I also think females they are prone to cheating than guys, So dont talk as if you are most righteous ,think about when you cheated on your guy too and dont be destructively judgemental about this,

All we need is an advice to how we can get this relationship back, I believe everybody has made a mistake or the other in their relationship,

As for me, i am really a changed guy now and i want my Girl back,
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by ayefele200(m): 5:09am On Jun 05, 2007
Akinagirl:

why should she respect you you didnt respect her when you cheated on her, infact, she should leave yo a$$
be more construtive and more creative thanks
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by darleen(f): 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2007
For most of us we get to learn the hard way. I hope u wont be "no-good for a second time,now if u really want her,its time for you be patient at all cost.You are now at the receiving end.You need to gain her trust back and that means u need to make her see that you have change.Also she is human,alot things might be going through that mind of hers,she does want to be "beaten" twice.your patience now is all that matter
Incase of next time remember,what goes round comes around comes around.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by joey22(f): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2007
GOOD FOR YOU grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by KpopHam(m): 7:12am On Jun 07, 2007
Aboki, walllahi tallahi you pucked up big time, teeheehee. "Ahem"  and I clear my throat; okay, I had to really laugh at you for that one.

Aboki, just like an earlier post I read that said to beg and beg and . . . ? Yes, more begging! Okay? For now . . (and I'm still laughing my nyash out) beg is all you can do, buy padlock and put for your blockos and find a dog house and sit in it where she can see you, (teeheehee, and I am still laughing) - where she can see your cheating behind all freaking day!

And  this goes to my other abokis; menfolk young and old. I must add that this is a classic blunder.

Okay, let's analyze this, you (had/have), (teeheehee, and I am laughing again at your unknown status) a good girl, a princess, a virgin at that - saving herself for you. But nooooo, you had to go out, and who knows - probably after a hood rat instead of plucking that tenderoni you have/had at home. Broda, Pray! wink
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by oluite(f): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2007
I can't understand why guys don't appreciate good women wen they av them?when they gone or ready to go regrets sets in.I av seen Cases lik dis over and over again.frankly dis girl has been very tolerating!
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by wales7479(m): 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2007
Huh huh!!! Let me tell you my story. My gf did same hing to me. I had always suspected her having this affair with her Ex and lying to me that its just normal to keep the friendship. I travelled to UK sometimes in April on a training trip for 2wks and on coming back I saw my gf the night I came back and she was so happy and after all dat she confessed to me that she slept with her Ex abt a week ago and begged cried for forgiveness and that she won't do such a thing. I asked her how long has she been sleeping with him and she said about 4times in January and this last time. I was furious and very unhappy. I know that it will be very difficult to trust her and I make it known to her that I don't trust her and now I don't care if she's doing stuffs like that again. Although I really love and would want to be with her forever but its kind of difficult after all that happened. I later decided to give her a chance as I know that we are human and tend to make mistakes and I felt its better to forgive and see how it turns out to be.
Nairalanders, I feel good telling you my mind and my story. What are the lessons to be learnt and advises from my story

lipsrsealed smiley
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by fekuti: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2007
create a new thread and share it bobo wale.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by Imani(f): 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2007
wales7479:

Huh huh!!! Let me tell you my story. My girlfriend did same hing to me. I had always suspected her having this affair with her Ex and lying to me that its just normal to keep the friendship. I travelled to UK sometimes in April on a training trip for 2wks and on coming back I saw my girlfriend the night I came back and she was so happy and after all that she confessed to me that she slept with her Ex about a week ago and begged cried for forgiveness and that she won't do such a thing. I asked her how long has she been sleeping with him and she said about 4times in January and this last time. I was furious and very unhappy. I know that it will be very difficult to trust her and I make it known to her that I don't trust her and now I don't care if she's doing stuffs like that again. Although I really love and would want to be with her forever but its kind of difficult after all that happened. I later decided to give her a chance as I know that we are human and tend to make mistakes and I felt its better to forgive and see how it turns out to be.
Nairalanders, I feel good telling you my mind and my story. What are the lessons to be learnt and advises from my story

lipsrsealed smiley

Are you sure you were also completely faithful to your girlfriend all through this time? even during your trips abroad?
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by fekuti: 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2007
x
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by Imani(f): 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2007
fekuti:

imani the image in your profile will be you & i in a few years. kiss.

shocked shocked shocked Are you not 12 ? Please i am NOT a peadophile o.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by mukina2: 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2007
Imani:

shocked shocked shocked Are you not 12 ? Please i am NOT a peadophile o.

Imani how come i keep running into ur posts that make me laff like crazy grin grin grin grin
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by BlkDiamond(f): 12:49am On Jun 08, 2007
ahahahahha yalls funny awon cheaters tufiakwa.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by KpopHam(m): 1:00am On Jun 08, 2007
wales7479:

"I travelled to UK sometimes in April on a training trip for 2wks and on coming back I saw my girlfriend the night I came back and she was so happy ,  What are the lessons to be learnt and advises from my story"

lipsrsealed smiley

First of all, like a previous post hinted; start a new thread. Second of all; listen to yourself - you travelled to UK,  no be so? Ma guy, training, leisure whatever took you there has probably and possibly enhanced your total outlook.

And baby girl just can't see herself losing out on that, trust me when I say females are the best strategists, no wonder they make some of the best domestic & corporate VPs, managers etc.

Lessons to be learnt:

ILMAO - teeheehee, don't be foolish! grin
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by pierremarc(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2007
cry Bigdee u ain't in the game at all!!!!!! u ain't a playa at all. Lemme tell u something u might not know, WHEN A GOOD GAL'S GONE, SHE'S GONE FOREVER!!!!!
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by pterygott(f): 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2007
@ topic
if she forgives u, u will definitely do it again .so , no need
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by wales7479(m): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2007
Imani,
I am very faithful to her during my trip and she would even vouch for that.

Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by Imani(f): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2007
wales7479:

Imani,
I am very faithful to her during my trip and she would even vouch for that.

Well, then you deserve better.

But since you found it in your heart to forgive, then more grace to you.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by Akinagirl(f): 6:59am On Jun 09, 2007
@ayefele200

And so alot of people said the same thing, as in im agreeing so why you pickin on my post
LOOSER
and it is what it is,  she should leave, he  ddint cheat once, but twice,  so hush angry
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by MP007(m): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2007
sorry , but who is the dumb asx that posted this sh^T ? u chated for Gos sake and u looking for respect ? what a bastard!!
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by shantell(f): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2007
serves u right!
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by desodgi(m): 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2007
who, me?
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by shantell(f): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2007
nah not u i meant d guy dat posted d topic
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by desodgi(m): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2007
good,wud av slapped you nau nau,
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by 2faces(m): 2:13am On Jun 13, 2007
What were u expecting? Her full respect right. Mate u bettter think again, she might forgive u but things will never be the way they are, that includes respect. As urself if u were in Her shoes what will u do, don't lie to urself.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by sillyboy(m): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2007
@ poster.
My guy, you can still put things back the way they should be. You'll only have to follow the theory of "iron sharpenth iron". This is what you do. Start to cheat her all over again, my guess is that, when she realises you are cheating her again, she'll be knocked off. She'll feel hurt and not justified like she's feeling right now. When you are sure she's now hurt again, you now try as much as possible to be caring.

WARNING. In as much as this could work, it could destroy whatever little thing she must feel for you right now. So you must be ready to take the worst. If you ask,I think you should try, afterall you are already loosing her.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by hazzel(f): 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2007
lol sillyboy. ur name fits u tongue
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by ifababa(m): 12:59am On Jun 20, 2007
MP007:

sorry , but who is the dumb asx that posted this sh^T ? u chated for Gos sake and u looking for respect ? what a bastard!!

@MP007

Maybe you should check out the meaning of the word "BASTARD' next time you want to use it, This guy needs an advice for God's sake, Also think we need to start an IQ measure which will qualify people to became a member of the forum, Supposed to be for matured minds that can think before writting, Thanks
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by Godsgirl(f): 1:21am On Jul 26, 2007
I have a different view. The fact is that you were neither engaged or married to her clears you of any guilt regarding this situation. There is no such thing as "boyfriend" or "girlfriend". Here in the States, a judge will laugh in your face if you tried to bring up a serious case involving such relationships. Why? Because as some say "soldier come, soldier go." What most communities and laws recognize is marriage and just maybe an engagement. Thank God she is still a virgin. She is a smart girl. My concern is for the other girl's heart. I am not casting the first stone at you so I suggest you consider your own ways brother.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by Baxilexi(m): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2008
not to worry, it only natural. that why you should take safty precautions before makin anyone more than a friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives / Russian Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With A Married Woman (Photos) / Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.