Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me (17239 Views)

I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by OmoEko1(f): 11:30pm On May 29, 2007
omogenaija:

tell me angry

@ omoekoi dey fine until i saw this topic
Don't let this topic spoil your mood wink wink cheer up my sista
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by fekuti: 11:34pm On May 29, 2007
ok mo gba tie omo eko, even james brown said it best.
it is a maaaaaaaan's world, but it wouldn't be nothing nothing without a woman or a girl.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by omogenaija(f): 11:36pm On May 29, 2007
@ omoeko its not even worth it

@ fekuti
wat does it mean ?
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by fekuti: 11:38pm On May 29, 2007
ooooooooooooh, omogenaija, this isn't fair o.
okay if you insist, it means women of nigeriaaa
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by OmoEko1(f): 11:41pm On May 29, 2007
fekuti:

ok mo gba tie omo eko, even james brown said it best.
it is a maaaaaaaan's world, but it wouldn't be nothing nothing without a woman or a girl.
I heard this song by fela Who is man?

Who is man?
Who? Who man without woman?
He’s nothing, nothing at all

She bears with dignity
The stress of pregnancy
How dare we complain
It’s a daughter not a son
Would you have existed
Were your mother never born
If you call yourself the stronger sex
Let me see your hand in the air
Maybe you should bear the baby
What a site that would be
To see man in labour
Man oppresses woman so

Who are you? Who are you re?
Ah! Without woman?
You amount to nothing
Nothing! You are nothing my man
Nothing at all

Whoooo? Who make life sweet? Woman!
Who make man happy? Woman!
Yet can make man cry o? Woman!
Woman! Woman!
Respect! Woman!
Who born your grandpa? Woman!
Who born your father? Woman!
So treat her nice! Woman!
Respect the mother of the world
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by omogenaija(f): 11:41pm On May 29, 2007
fekuti:

lol ehnnnnnn! ayangbaaaaa, carry go!

so u wanted nigerian women to leave this topic abi ? as in omo eko and myself  angry angry

fekuti:

omo eko, se na lie?
omogenaija, i wouldn't dare tell you what that means, else you'd tell me to get on my knees, raise up my hands, and close my eyes.

u better start ur punishment now
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by OmoEko1(f): 11:43pm On May 29, 2007
omogenaija:

so u wanted nigerian women to leave this topic abi ? as in omo eko and myself angry angry

Abeg ignore him jare grin grin am not leaving this thread
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by omogenaija(f): 11:44pm On May 29, 2007
me either grin
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by fekuti: 11:46pm On May 29, 2007
nooo, i wouldn't say leave this thread! you betta stay.

actually omo-eko, no woman made me. God did.
ok ok i'm just playing.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by wales(m): 11:51pm On May 29, 2007
[table]@ThiefOfHearts

Hopefully she finally realizes that she's above your crap and leave for good.

I'm not against forgiveness but the thing people don't get is

if you are going to forgive someone for such a thing, you have to forgive everything and hope everything becomes better but if they can't then there really is no point in staying. She should have never agreed to take your wack ass back.[/table]

Hey, i feel you are right about the whole issue, it will be very hard to forgive been the second time. and this to ThiefOfHearts, i will like to know how many hearts you have now?
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by cuteass1(f): 12:07am On May 30, 2007
@ bigdee

Is it too late?? Very difficult to tell. But you either stick around and find out, or you walk out not knowing, you choose wink

Before anything, I have to lash out a bit, my bros and sis(s) on the thread already did enough to last you a life-time, but my post wouldn't be complete if i didn't add some salt to the wound (Cos you sure deserve it) angry

You were served a platter of gold, garnished with silver and diamond, and with both eyes open you tipped it into the gulley. Assuming it was just a mistake, your stars repeated the treat, but you still proved otherwise.
I pray so dearly that the journey isn't ended, that your realization of mistakes do come across as genuine to her, that her love towads you haven't all been converted to hatred, that you are one of those so lucky to get a "x"th chance . . .

Dearie, if the otherwise happnes, I'm sorry to break it down to you, but you have no other person to blame than the person you see in the mirror when you look into it. And If she does walk out and not come back, go take a seat and listen to AKON'S - - "LONELY", seems he was talking to you wink

What you should do?? Thats a difficult question, but atimes the truth does set one free. If you really have called a day on your numerous atrocities, just continue being the "new, refined" you. Luckily, she might see that.
A broken trust isn't so easy to get back, but it isn't impossible, you might be destined to have that one last chance. When she gets all high, you have nothing to complain about actually, its all your betrayals taking the better part of her, give her the time and space to digest it.
When after a long time, she does see that your sins are now in the past tense, she might come back as her true sweet self, but do remember that it might be too much to ask. If your back-stabbing has eaten too deep, you might have to wave her old self good-bye, but lets hope it hasn't come to that, right??

She really did do so much for you to deserve the roller-coaster treatment, it was really bad of you sad
Let her know she opened your eyes to what being true and repenatant was, she made your world, make her see she's all you want and more than you ever dreamt of, that if she ever walked out, it will be your greatest loss in life, that she's your queen among maidens, and a diamond in the midst of thorns. Let her know you were so blind not to have seen the buttered bread you were served, and that you'll use the rest of your life to prove that to her if she finds it in her heart to love you again smiley

Plan an evening for her in the nearest future, make it a momeroble night, and in the cause of things, talk to her from your heart, pour your whole heart and feelings to her, say it with sincerity. Damn your man ego and win back her love for you (what good has the ego done for you all this while anyway undecided )
Use everyday that comes and passes-by to show her you've learnt your lesson, and will never let her down, that she's the angel you necer thought you could have but yet so human. AND THIS TIME, DO STAND BY YOUR WORDS angry

She's come this far, this last behaviour of yours might be the one to get the cup overflowing, i mean the action to break the camel's back, but hey there's a chance that she still has that last spot for you, now make it a story with the happy ending afterall cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by SweetT1: 12:11am On May 30, 2007
@Cuteass
Why do you write a book when you reply to posts ?? Nobody has time to read that s#!t !!
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by cuteass1(f): 12:13am On May 30, 2007
Sweet T:

@Cuteass
Why do you write a book when you reply to posts ?? Nobody has time to read that s#!t !!

And you are??
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by OmoEko1(f): 12:13am On May 30, 2007
Sweet T:

@Cuteass
Be nice that my sister cheesy cheesy
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by SweetT1: 12:14am On May 30, 2007
@Omo-Eko
aight Baby ! Nothing but LOVE !
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by ayefele200(m): 12:15am On May 30, 2007
life of a relagated soul, *shakes head aimlessly*
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by OmoEko1(f): 12:18am On May 30, 2007
Sweet T:

@Omo-Eko
cool then kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by cuteass1(f): 12:27am On May 30, 2007
Sweet T:

What rubbish love? visiting the other thread, i can see you woke up from the wrong side of the bed this morning, keep the frustration to yaself biko angry

Love ke *sighs*

@ omo eko

kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by SweetT1: 12:28am On May 30, 2007
@Cuteass
Give me some sugar !
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by wales(m): 12:35am On May 30, 2007
Men, all this could have not been if you had just been your self, all by you staying with her only the two - five Min's you enjoyed with the lady is now going to take from you the LOVE of your life. grin grin grin
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by omoge(f): 12:39am On May 30, 2007
tell her to come to NL so that we can help her to dump you.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by cuteass1(f): 12:42am On May 30, 2007
Sweet T:

@Cuteass
Give me some sugar !

no sugar or love for you, stop getting people irritated for nothing angry

If you want some pepper i'll be more than glad to serve you tongue
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by SweetT1: 12:44am On May 30, 2007
@cuteass
Ouch. I can be your baby Daddy provided you wouldn't tell Omo-Eko !
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by Nobody: 12:48am On May 30, 2007
Sweet T:

@cuteass

shocked shocked
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by omogenaija(f): 12:49am On May 30, 2007
@ david dont be surpised , broda sweet T is tryin to get a date for the weekend tongue
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by omoge(f): 12:49am On May 30, 2007
@ poster

i think you came here to tell us so that we all blame this lady. sorry, that kind of world is long gone. you leave whoever cheat on you. you should as well go and hang and bang around, don't come looking for pity okay.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by SweetT1: 12:52am On May 30, 2007
@Omogenaija
No, weekend is far away. I need one for the middle of the week !
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by cuteass1(f): 12:56am On May 30, 2007
Sweet T:

@cuteass

Wouldn't pick you if you were the last man standing, now behave before i tell omo-eko to dump your cheating back-stabbing betraying ass tongue

omogenaija:

@ david don't be surpised , brother sweet T is tryin to get a date for the weekend tongue
Sweet T:

@Omogenaija
No, weekend is far away. I need one for the middle of the week !
@ omogenaija
well seems he'll be doing a solo date grin

@ Sweet T
Test shows you're in the wrong place.

Point of lecture, next time incase: Be nice. Stop creating enemies, and turn around to serve your infected love, its damn annoying angry
You're doing the same thing on another thread.

And i'm sorry if you feel elected, but yea you're the scape goat. Got it up to here with pok-nosers angry
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by SweetT1: 12:59am On May 30, 2007
@cuteass
It's all good !
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by ayefele200(m): 1:00am On May 30, 2007
sex_me_up:

how can she? did u respect her before u did it.
ma'am, are u related to WA DA MI and OKO YUNMI?
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by OmoEko1(f): 1:01am On May 30, 2007
ayefele200:

ma'am, are u related to WA DA MI and OKO YUNMI?
it's the same person grin grin grin aka ferlie, closestfreak, lagoschild
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by ayefele200(m): 1:03am On May 30, 2007
thought has much, but dont wanna be too forward,

@sex me up
u will never listen, after all the warning and whooping, u still insist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing / See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) / 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.