Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? (34571 Views)

What's The Most Embarrassing Date You've Been On? / Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by iykesampson: 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
I mate this garl in a club who was shy and all to her self ,while her sister and friends where busy dancing .

I cracked some funny jokes just to cheer her up which the sister really appreciated because she later joined me in dancing .she ordered for drink.....and the bar man ....quickly served her... her choices brand.

Later , a perceived yahoo boi arrived and she insist on relocating to the guys table......I gently stood up as if i want to ease my self ...and off i go cos I've already paid for my drink .....leaving her to fix and pay her own bill ....since she decided to leave me for the Yahoo guy......

15 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by armadeo(m): 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
Badgers14:

I am.pretty sure this was how you felt when you went back home... grin

Your sense of humour is top notch. Lol

Feeling like a boss
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by IMASTEX: 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more detail.
Nice one. Funny enough those idle Lizzy folks will rather dwell on reading gossip & all manner of unproductiveness online.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by ayorhmeeday(m): 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more detail.

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Tonyspecial(m): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
CCC2:
On a facebook group, someone posted " Type Hi and go on a 24hours relationship date with whoever replies u"
I jokingly replied to one of the Hi's and a conversation started. We agreed to meet on Saturday and i asked her to chose a venue.

10am Saturday, she sent me a direction. On getting there, it was an estate and didn't look like where we can relax. Next she drove out and I entered the car. We got inside her apartment and served me a cup of redwine.

We talked at length but just about 5pm i wanted to leave and immediately i informed her, she moved to my seat and started kissing me.
I ended up leaving 6am.
All the principles governing me got suspended.
Till date still don't understand how i spent a night in a lady's house. Someone i don't know anything about.
And?
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by cyrus1992(m): 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
I met this girl at Portharcort,
A student of Uniport. Pretty, tall, and quite adorable.
I asked her on a dinner-date instantly, after getting better acquinted with her.
The day of the date, she came to the venue with a friend of hers.
Claiming it was all for moral support��
Moral support, with my own money and budget??
I didn't say anything. I just smiled!
To cut the long story short, I simply neglected her, gave all of her friend the whole of my attention, while, I acted like I knew my date from nowhere.
When we were about to leave for home, I collected her friends number, and promised to call her, right in front of my supposed date.
As soon as I got into the vehicle that would take me home, I deleted my supposed date's number from my phone.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by IcraveLove(f): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by davidas101(m): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
Made the babe laugh so hard she farted, she was so embarrassed but I pretended like I didn't notice...

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by uncjay(m): 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
Goodman2020:
If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more details.

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Yellowmoon1400(f): 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
Never gone on a date before, am kinda boring���
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by davidas101(m): 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:

07088694489, I'm very much interested bro.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Freeze007(m): 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:

Just flash me or text then I know its you
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by PHijo(m): 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
Beyuponpin:
At 25 never really been on a date and still a virgin. My life sucks *crying*

No, it doesn't!

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Okikaneseokwu: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by VDONBABA: 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by elijman: 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
Shibaraba:
Brought all her friends plus two guys. I would have fallen mugu because the money was nothing but what vexed me was the two guys doing snap chats taking selfies and videos with words like

"was down before and now I'm here. Popping Henessey with my boys. Me cash money, oil money, waya waya money"

Three Henessey, two Moet, shawarma 8 , two packets of Benson, 8 bottle water, two catfish pepper soup. Funny thing is they were doing the calling. All I called for was still in front of me before the lady came. 2 bottles of 33 with 500 suya.
I made sure they drank it well. They all opened the drinks. The guys went to the dancing floor holding Henessey and pouring for guys. Forming yahoo. I called the barman paid for what I ordered for and left. 2 bottles and suya 500 making 1100.
The missed calls started from 8.pm and went on till the next day when I finally blocked her. Atenu oshi

ROFLOL @ "Missed call started from 8pm till the next the next day." Hahahaaa...
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
Tonyspecial:
And?

Don’t be jealous
That was weird, and interesting
And you know it

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by LordFriar: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
I went on a date with a guy and so along the line, he called his sister, telling her to beg me to marry him bla bla bla... Before I knew what was happening, guy man started crying to his sister over the phone like a baby...as in serious cry; shedding tears. I felt so embarrassed.

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Okphanymonygang: 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by jelraj(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by adekS1(m): 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
you can add me up..thanks..07032578994
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by roliks99(f): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

Is my big hard cuck too big for your hole?

Ure really disgusting,you know
Have a nice life

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Tonyspecial(m): 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
merahki:

Don’t be jealous That was weird, and interesting And you know it
Jealous u said? What for? Do i Knw the guy b4 now?

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by jubrilELsudan: 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
roliks99:

Ure really disgusting,you know
Have a nice life

Hope you ain't crying?

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by NACE13: 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
This one happened to me while I was still in the university. I took my then gf out on a date, so while we stood at the counter waiting for pay for our order, the cashier or what girl/female was just smiling sheepishly at me at every word that comes out of my mouth. My girl noticed it and just immediately injected herself into the conversation just to mark her territory.
It wasn't really weird but I felt good about what she did, I don't know why

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:

Dera good evening, saw ur advert can I get a better link to reach u. cant send my num here for privacy

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by jubrilELsudan: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Tell us more... A couple's failure

Don't worry, I will cum over to your place tonite and give it to you da way you like it and cum on your boobies then shoot my hot cum in your mouth.

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Enifolabi(m): 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by ceny6(m): 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
Why do ladies see dates as opportunity to eat and stash food? Correct me if am wrong but isn't dates an opportunity to sit down and talk and get to know the person better?. Why the greed and gluttony lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by roliks99(f): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

Hope you ain't crying?

U actually jes got me bored

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. / Nigerian Lady's Traditional Wedding In Italy To White Lover. Photos / I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.