Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,362 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? (34561 Views)

What's The Most Embarrassing Date You've Been On? / Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Riele(f): 11:54am On Feb 04, 2020
grin
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Lordjiggs09(m): 11:55am On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more detail.

0.80.six.447.3fourfour3.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2020
[quote author=CallMeDrino post=85965397]What’s the weirdest date you’ve been on I’ll go first

we were going to see a movie and didn’t buy tickets in advance and couldn’t get two tickets next to each other so we ended up sitting on opposite sides of the theater and then the movie ended and we were like cool ok bye.

https://twitter.com/postgrad_barty/status/1218712818725392389?s=19

See some people's comments below and drop yours if any. This girl from PH, while eating in an eatery, she just FART and it was loud and not expected. She was so ashamed and i have to tell her its okay
[/quote

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:56am On Feb 04, 2020
jubrilELsudan:
She agreed to go on a lunch date with me only for her to turn up with her mother.

Long story short, I ended up chowing both their kukunase and shooting my hot cum in their mouth.
Its supposed to be a funny thread. You for just shut up

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by pakmoni(m): 11:58am On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more detail.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Beyuponpin: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
It is obvious you are not a real niggarrr
Help me turn one

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by nappy760(m): 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
Beyuponpin:
At 25 never really been on a date and still a virgin. My life sucks *crying*

I was exactly in this same position at the same age....Just work on being the best at whatever you do.
In a very short while , girls will be after you

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by stubbornman(m): 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
Went out on a pool date with this girl like that in PH , i was excited about the whole thing at first , babe changed into her hot swim suite and was swimming like a fish when she beckoned on me to join her oboy ehn as i jump inside the water cold entered my system, i begin shake like who swallow electric fish angry angry .... sote nah the girl come dey beg me to comot from the water, the thing pain me ehnnnnn angry angry angry

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nthrone(m): 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Don't you know some Nigerian girls are hungry cheesy

Most Nigerian girls

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Marine50(m): 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Mobree: 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
Heheheheee
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by YorubaPrince: 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
JasonScoolari:
The lies here some members will dish out here though.

May James Ibori and his generations die miserably... It shall never be well with James Ibori and all his generations. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by jelraj(m): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:

Drop your WhatsApp contact

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by balogunmuktar(m): 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by marca(m): 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by binary007: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
Went on A date with a lady as an undergraduate.
I was so nervous AF!
We were chatting and and gisting.
I thought I was doing well, at the least leave this date with a 4/10 until babe asked if I drum in church.
I asked why?
And she replied "Because you have been tapping the table with your fingers for about 10mins now "

Brethren, there and there! I knew I have bleeped up.

For those expecting a massive twist of event. No twist of event! I bleeped up. Margaret is a US now and I'm with you guys in Nigeria. (lol)

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by SonG113(m): 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by NobleAngell(f): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
Haaa
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Olajiiree(f): 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Good question

The weirdest place I have been to is Nigeria. How I got here, I don't know The Angel that brought me here, I don't know Why I was born here, I don't know.
But in my next world I aren't coming here
lol
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by NobleAngell(f): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by marshalcarter: 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Stop crying
Real niggarrrz don't go on a date

Real niggarrrz bang pussies and move on
Real niggarrrz see women as swimming pool
They bang their own and move on.
They don't do those romantic stuffs like going on a date

Just huzzle some money and pussies will be yours.
To make it worse. Just get a ride even if it is a low budget ass ride then i can bet my balls you will be banging enough Pussies

You see those my two ride. Am going to blur the background because of sars and efcc
can you teach me how to make money I've been following you for a while now and it seems you're a real nigaaarrrrrr grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Realhommie(m): 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
YorubaPrince:

May James Ibori and his generations die miserably... It shall never be well with James Ibori and all his generations. Amen!
Trouble maker. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by philsbaba: 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Stop crying
Real niggarrrz don't go on a date

Real niggarrrz bang pussies and move on
Real niggarrrz see women as swimming pool
They bang their own and move on.
They don't do those romantic stuffs like going on a date

Just huzzle some money and pussies will be yours.
To make it worse. Just get a ride even if it is a low budget ass ride then i can bet my balls you will be banging enough Pussies

You see those my two ride. Am going to blur the background because of sars and efcc

Shut the fck up and stop saying niggarrr. It's irritating

18 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by toplinetrtrend: 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Don't you know some Nigerian girls are hungry cheesy

Not some. Many!

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by philsbaba: 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
Shibaraba:
Brought all her friends plus two guys. I would have fallen mugu because the money was nothing but what vexed me was the two guys doing snap chats taking selfies and videos with words like

"was down before and now I'm here. Popping Henessey with my boys. Me cash money, oil money, waya waya money"

Three Henessey, two Moet, shawarma 8 , two packets of Benson, 8 bottle water, two catfish pepper soup. Funny thing is they were doing the calling. All I called for was still in front of me before the lady came. 2 bottles of 33 with 500 suya.
I made sure they drank it well. They all opened the drinks. The guys went to the dancing floor holding Henessey and pouring for guys. Forming yahoo. I called the barman paid for what I ordered for and left. 2 bottles and suya 500 making 1100.
The missed calls started from 8.pm and went on till the next day when I finally blocked her. Atenu oshi

grin grin is this a true life story??

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Realhommie(m): 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
marshalcarter:

can you teach me how to make money I've been following you for a while now and it seems you're a real nigaaarrrrrr grin
He'll only teach you how to be an internet scammer unfortunately.. Be careful what you ask for.

10 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by kunlite(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Mobree: 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
philsbaba:

Do you even need to ask?

It's a fantasy naaaaa. Isn't that obvious ni?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Realhommie(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
philsbaba:

Doesn't sound true to me, lol..

That guy has way too many stories to tell and people who talk a lot are mostly liars..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger / Nigerian Lady's Traditional Wedding In Italy To White Lover. Photos / I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.