Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? (34499 Views)

What's The Most Embarrassing Date You've Been On? / Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by BetWinners(m): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
SoNature:

Be nice because times are hard.

If you see a hungry girl, feed her if you can.

This is no sarcasm, it's just being realistic.

It's tough living in Nigeria

It's even tougher surviving as a girl without runs
So according to you the hard & tough times in Nigeria only affects the women in Nigeria & not the men yes?
These Nigerian niggas never cease to amaze me grin grin

17 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by stkevin(m): 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
@DeraG here's my number 07066112482
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

I know you want me to hang you on my ceiling and fvck you tsetsefly style in all holes like old times then shoot my hot cum in your mouth.
Trying too hard. Pathetic.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Budline1(m): 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
This happened some few days ago, I met a girl at the mall and we decided to go out on a date, we met at a restaurant/lounge. I bought meat pies, Monster drink and Coke, isn't that enough?? She even pretended like she only wanted water. She was playing the good girl card, we were about to kiss at some point but ppl were there, we couldn't.
What came to my surprise was when we decided to leave, immediately she told me that her sister asks her to buy something for her when she's coming, she was pointing to a food joint expecting me to buy her barbecue or some foods. I told her that I wasn't having cash and I'm not comfortable using my atm card because they debit me twice these days.. She insisted that I should go to the bank to withdraw the money, we got to the bank and there was queue at the atm. I told her that she should just manage and I'll get something nice for her sister soon.
Immediately she still started talking about a failed business transaction she has done, telling me someone ripped her off 3k, I was mute about it and I only said 'sorry'.
I dropped her close to where she stays and that was the end of it. She refuse to pick my call again and she refuse to text back. Why? Basically because I didn’t fall for her scams. I just laughed it off.....
Some girls are just very shameless these days sha..

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by smokeyupu(m): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more detail.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by churchee: 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
Davash222:
As pretty as @Sickeningggg she still spent $70 on a guy she met on Tinder. But, you with protruded belly, fat, ugly with fake lashes and Weavons would still demand for Chicken and chips or Barbecue fish with Big stout on a first date. Olosho Oleburuku, omo ale!!

You are frustrated!

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by thehappyone: 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more detail.

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by mrkings84(m): 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:

Which kind work be that?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Horlatunjeee: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
[quote author=frankdre post=86366975][/quote]

Mad ooo grin
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Coldie(m): 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
So
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by 2016easy2017: 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
Badgers14:

I am.pretty sure this was how you felt when you went back home... grin

ooh!! this man don chop everything finish for asshole rock or wether na shithole rock. i pray i sill find some left overs when i get there as president

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Bhadgirl(f): 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by roliks99(f): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
It is obvious you are not a real niggarrr

Stop crying
Real niggarrrz don't go on a date

Real niggarrrz bang pussies and move on
Real niggarrrz see women as swimming pool
They bang their own and move on.
They don't do those romantic stuffs like going on a date

Just huzzle some money and pussies will be yours.
To make it worse. Just get a ride even if it is a low budget ass ride then i can bet my balls you will be banging enough Pussies

You see those my two ride. Am going to blur the background because of sars and efcc
With those ride. I bang enough pussies. Ladies love ride

Speechless lipsrsealed
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by AmazingDesigns: 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:

+234 811 694 4625
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by roliks99(f): 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

I know you want me to hang you on my ceiling and fvck you tsetsefly style in all holes like old times then shoot my hot cum in your mouth.

Sigh.....
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by GermanMelania: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
Double date. Ordered very peppery food. Date had mucus just dripping from nose. My friend followed them chop from the food basket. I didn't eat. Left and never answered phone again. All i kept seeing was mucus all over face. Yuck.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by UncletC: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
what's app no;
070360l3082
interested in the online stuff
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ended up buying Menstrual pad for her on the 1st date

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by sharon002: 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
This is another way to make big money online by register and login to PalmPay to earn new user rewards https://h5.palmpay.app/#/sign/sign-up?invitQrCode=3D72B1&code=0234&scene=PalmPay
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
It is obvious you are not a real niggarrr

Stop crying
Real niggarrrz don't go on a date

Real niggarrrz bang pussies and move on
Real niggarrrz see women as swimming pool
They bang their own and move on.
They don't do those romantic stuffs like going on a date

Just huzzle some money and pussies will be yours.
To make it worse. Just get a ride even if it is a low budget ass ride then i can bet my balls you will be banging enough Pussies

You see those my two ride. Am going to blur the background because of sars and efcc
With those ride. I bang enough pussies. Ladies love ride
The noise uneducated, broke incels make. Its *I'm BTW.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Yeahyah(m): 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Yeahyah(m): 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more detail.[/quote]

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by membranus: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Kingbenn(m): 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by jubrilELsudan: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Trying too hard. Pathetic.

I know you want me to take your out for Valentines day and cum in your mouth.

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by jubrilELsudan: 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
roliks99:

Sigh.....

Is my big hard cuck too big for your hole?

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by thehappyone: 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by ghettochild4u(m): 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
? +27737839889
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by PotatoSalad(m): 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
Budline1:
This happened some few days ago, I met a girl at the mall and we decided to go out on a date, we met at a restaurant/lounge. I bought meat pies, Monster drink and Coke, isn't that enough?? She even pretended like she only wanted water. She was playing the good girl card, we were about to kiss at some point but ppl were there, we couldn't.
What came to my surprise was when we decided to leave, immediately she told me that her sister asks her to buy something for her when she's coming, she was pointing to a food joint expecting me to buy her barbecue or some foods. I told her that I wasn't having cash and I'm not comfortable using my atm card because they debit me twice these days.. She insisted that I should go to the bank to withdraw the money, we got to the bank and there was queue at the atm. I told her that she should just manage and I'll get something nice for her sister soon.
Immediately she still started talking about a failed business transaction she has done, telling me someone ripped her off 3k, I was mute about it and I only said 'sorry'.
I dropped her close to where she stays and that was the end of it. She refuse to pick my call again and she refuse to text back. Why? Basically because I didn’t fall for her scams. I just laughed it off.....
Some girls are just very shameless these days sha..
about to kiss a random stranger you just met. U people dey try

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by wittyt98(m): 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Madetocreate: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) / I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. / Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.