Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Ladies Why Accepted A Guy's Proposal When He Was About Giving Up Wooing You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Accepted A Guy's Proposal When He Was About Giving Up Wooing You? (882 Views)

See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 / How To Stop Small Boys From Wooing You! / How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why Accepted A Guy's Proposal When He Was About Giving Up Wooing You? by xynerise: 12:02am On Dec 08, 2010
A guy will be asking a gal out for weeks, calling her everyday and she doesn't reply positively. But when the guy is tied of convincing her to accept his proposal and stop calling her, that is when she will page back his cell phone and remind him of his proposing exercise. grin
Re: Ladies Why Accepted A Guy's Proposal When He Was About Giving Up Wooing You? by obowunmi(m): 12:10am On Dec 08, 2010
I don't want to guess your age.
Re: Ladies Why Accepted A Guy's Proposal When He Was About Giving Up Wooing You? by Dsense(m): 12:17am On Dec 08, 2010
Op.
She started realizing her abank ccount is getting skinny oand thin. . . . .The only person to boost it is the Mugun wink
Rubbish Thread!!!
Re: Ladies Why Accepted A Guy's Proposal When He Was About Giving Up Wooing You? by Dyt(f): 12:19am On Dec 08, 2010
Nah
he is ova 30 bt still thinks lil
Re: Ladies Why Accepted A Guy's Proposal When He Was About Giving Up Wooing You? by xynerise: 12:21am On Dec 08, 2010
Dyt:

Nah
he is ova 30 bt still thinks lil
Na u senior me jare. grin
obowunmi:

I don't want to guess your age.
u should be sleeping angry
Re: Ladies Why Accepted A Guy's Proposal When He Was About Giving Up Wooing You? by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 08, 2010
xynerise:

A guy will be asking a gal out for weeks, calling her everyday and she doesn't reply positively. But when the guy is tied of convincing her to accept his proposal and stop calling her, that is when she will page back his cell phone and remind him of his proposing exercise. grin
guilty as charged! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Why Accepted A Guy's Proposal When He Was About Giving Up Wooing You? by CrazyMan(m): 4:38am On Dec 08, 2010
Waste of cyber cafe ticket.
Re: Ladies Why Accepted A Guy's Proposal When He Was About Giving Up Wooing You? by Mobinga: 4:42am On Dec 08, 2010
CrazyMan:

grin grin How do you know he's in a cafe, or are you?
Re: Ladies Why Accepted A Guy's Proposal When He Was About Giving Up Wooing You? by xynerise: 4:50am On Dec 08, 2010
CrazyMan:

I am not as jobless as u are. Besides I don't do salary work. tongue
Re: Ladies Why Accepted A Guy's Proposal When He Was About Giving Up Wooing You? by CrazyMan(m): 1:18am On Jan 09, 2011
Ok

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Hate To Hear From Others When They See You And Your Partner / I Cant Sleep! / Man Commits Suicide Over Lover's Alleged Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.