Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? (73442 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / The Craziest Thing A Student Had Ever Told You As A Teacher? / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by eddycliff(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
PotatoSalad:
Well...
I had stomach upset and held it till school was over.
About 30 mins to school closing time, I wanted to fart small to release the pressure in my stomach which was a very bad idea. Raised a leg and let it out slowly, but i heard "BRRRputu". I shat myself angry
I couldn't move. Then i grew some balls, got up and walked slowly to the school toilet. Tied my sweater to my waist to cover the shitty mess.

Getting to the toilet, they were all occupied. I knocked on the last door and heard. "Somebody's here" and out of panic and impatience, I shouted "who?" and the person said gently "It's me". I recognised the voice immediately. It was my younger brother grin grin
He hurried up and opened the door to my fuckéd up face grin
Rushed in and removed my boxers. Wrapped it with ny sweater and he waited for me to finish up. I went straight to back of school. He went to my class and brought my bag and we took a bush back home cos i smelt like shét

2. Senior class. I had a massive boner in chemistry class and the teacher asked me to come wipe the board. I hesitated till he shouted my name. I covered my front with those large 2000s handkerchief and put my hands in my toruser pockets. Took me 2 mins to clean a small board and after i dropped the duster, I started admiring the periodic table picture beside the board. My small man failed me

Lol....i don laff tire
���Sacrifices we make 4 our brothers
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Sydney1995(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
Dove1998:
I saw people relating different experiences with woman, and all I can do now is just seat and smile, because mine is different.

I went to a minor seminary, where we do opposite of what other students in mixed sex school do, provision wasn't allowed in my school then, but some of us do manage to sneak some into school, on this fateful day it was my turn to sneak out of school and get the provision ( we were like four, that do contribute some cash to buy provisions ), I entered bike to town, but everything that was needed, and I started coming back to school with a beautiful smile of someone who has just accomplished a mission.
Unknown to me, I was seen outside school by one of the non- accademic staff of the school who rushed to the school to report my case ,
The rector mobilized all the security men in the school to the site where we do climb the fence to sneak out, on reaching the place I threw my bag first to enable me climb, lo and behold on reaching the top of the fence I saw not less than fifteen security men waiting for me.
What happened to me that day is a story for another, but it's only God that will judge the man that cast me
�����. Bro I went to a minor seminary as well and I can relate. Which minor did u go

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Thryphosa(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
There is this guy called a certain appellation, lemme conceal dat as necessarygrin lemme call him kiridikiridi.
Kiridikiridi was a very stubborn boy, he had no fear for anybody whatsoever. It was a mango season wen the principal and the rest of his subordinates told us the student that we should not touch any of the mango trees to pluck mangoes but we would still not heed to their course...wetin consan us before?grin

this fateful day, kiridikiridi just wanted to answer his call of nature(stubbornness) den he climbed one mango tree which is beside the road which everybody ply, he went up the tree and began plucking some mangoes to eat, immediately he saw the principal coming he just threw one of the half-chewed mangoes from the top to the front of the principal, expectedly the principal shouted who is dat as he was looking up to the tree den kiridikiridi told him.. it's me.., the principal responded by sayin haven't we told u not to do dis again?? the response of dis stubborn boy was mouthwatering...

He just said in yoruba, Boya Abare logbin mangoro sibee waa so fun a.., Eyemi wa Lara ihonra foriru eso re a sibee, oyahi kaamoje.

Meaning; Weda na ur papa plant mango for here u go tell us, my mama dey among people wey use head carry d seed come here wen dem wan plant am and una dey say make we no eat am.grin

I a$m sure you're from Ekiti State, where in Ekiti are you from sir? Funny though
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by kushercain: 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
N2B2:
When I was in Jss 2, chores were distributed daily to the kids in my class, Jss 1, and Jss 2, aa per we were junior students. Boys and girls had to do all the chores together, including washing toilet.

One day, me and one girl was asked to clean the boys' hostel windows. The rooms were locked during school time, so we had to clean from outside, sometimes using ladder.

So, that day, me and this girl were cleaning. I'll hold the ladder, and she'll climb up and clean. Whenever she climbs to clean, I'll hold the ladder, but bend small to see her pant.

I ways already very hard from all the looking when she asked me to help her come down. I put my hands under her shoulders and raised her, and as I was bringing her down, the tent in my trouser got caught raised her skirt up all the way till her pant: my hard tool inside trouser was touching her pant.

We just looked at each other, and I dropped her. She climbed again and told me to bring her down, and it happened again. We continued to do it until I released inside my trouser, so my tool was not standing again.

She got angry and left.

Make person flog this guy. What do you take us for cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
Thryphosa:

I am sure you're from Ekiti State, where in Ekiti are you from sir? Funny though

Hmmm, sure am from ekiti my brothergrin from ekiti west
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
So no one Smoked or Drankedin Secondary School?!Like scaling the school fence into neighboring community...Then I think i had worst set of mates.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by mediahubng(m): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
To y'all commenting na lie, things dey happen o.

Here's a secondary school student proposing to his gf � https://twitter.com/Badsharpsinzzu/status/1219694380799483907?s=19

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Olukoso1: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, no but from one of d neighbouring settlementsgrin

Baba I don know the town grin grin cheesy cheesy

But make I no cast u wink
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by mobi99(m): 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
rushing to fight a junior student who is coming after me with a Cutlass.....jeeeez I couldn't believe it until when he was restrained and hold back

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by emekan: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
nurey:
STABBED ASSEMBLY and was caught by the PKC, don't know how I escaped suspension/rustication but my yansh felt what no yansh has felt before in fagboros hand grin

In SS1 I made alot of money enough to buy PS1 then, I normally eat at home and my mum made sure I carried food and snacks to school, when I get to school, I just sold the food and snacks for money to those whose parents no get time and boarding house guys who no like school food. I guess I am the dantata of my generation.

Floreat!!!!!
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
Olukoso1:

Baba I don know the town grin grin cheesy cheesy

But make I no cast u wink

A take God beg u ooooooooooo no cast me oooooo

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nicklaus619(m): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Your mom is a real sweetheart and yea, your dad is supposed to act like that, why would a child be messing around with another child in his house. oh come on. I'm sure Male siblings would tease ya but, female siblings (oh my) haha, mind of it's own you say, you have the remote on your hands

Yea you are right, it was when. I became an adult was Wen I realized how stupid it was to do such a thing grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by mobi99(m): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
trying to stone my guy with orange peel in the class while the teach was busy writing.....came that awkward moment,he made a move and I missed only to throw it at my form mistress back...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Bgcentz(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
MztrChukwu:
Had 3 girlfriends

SS1
SS2
SS3

The day they fought eh!

I couldn't come to school for 2 weeks

Hahahahahaha

Oloshi
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by oladsax: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
There was a day me and my 3 friends got to the gate very late around 9am and we had several kind of flogging then we decided to go back to one of our friend house on our way to his house na so we jam sch bus filled with 3 of our teachers we were all packed into the bus on getting to sch na so dey call 4 another assembly cor beat me and my guys like say we steal....worst day ever in sch we were flogged by the best teacher who knows hw to flog well Mr okonowo aka sure boy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Benwallt(m): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
kushercain:

I don laff taya
bros even me self. When I think back to those days, I just laff.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Yea you are right, it was when. I became an adult was Wen I realized how stupid it was to do such a thing grin
eh ya, me self my body worry well well but, I have not done anything haha

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Benwallt(m): 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
Thryphosa:

I a$m sure you're from Ekiti State, where in Ekiti are you from sir? Funny though
Ekiti paraku lokunrin. Koi se libee. I rep Ekiti

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by DonroxyII: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
There is this guy called a certain appellation, lemme conceal dat as necessarygrin lemme call him kiridikiridi.
Kiridikiridi was a very stubborn boy, he had no fear for anybody whatsoever. It was a mango season wen the principal and the rest of his subordinates told us the student that we should not touch any of the mango trees to pluck mangoes but we would still not heed to their course...wetin consan us before?grin

this fateful day, kiridikiridi just wanted to answer his call of nature(stubbornness) den he climbed one mango tree which is beside the road which everybody ply, he went up the tree and began plucking some mangoes to eat, immediately he saw the principal coming he just threw one of the half-chewed mangoes from the top to the front of the principal, expectedly the principal shouted who is dat as he was looking up to the tree den kiridikiridi told him.. it's me.., the principal responded by sayin haven't we told u not to do dis again?? the response of dis stubborn boy was mouthwatering...

He just said in yoruba, Boya Abare logbin mangoro sibee waa so fun a.., Eyemi wa Lara ihonra foriru eso re a sibee, oyahi kaamoje.

Meaning; Weda na ur papa plant mango for here u go tell us, my mama dey among people wey use head carry d seed come here wen dem wan plant am and una dey say make we no eat am.grin
Pls is this Ekiti or Kogi Yoruba .... Aswear, Laugh yaff nearly kill me .... I was just imagining the nigga grin grin grin .... Stubborn guys dey cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
DonroxyII:
Pls is this Ekiti or Kogi Yoruba .... Aswear, Laugh yaff nearly kill me .... I was just imagining the nigga grin grin grin .... Stubborn guys dey cheesy

funny enof the guy didn't come down from the tree as d conversation was ongoinggrin

its ekiti

8 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by benzzyno(m): 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mine is more like craziest stunt av ever pulled in my life..

It was in my jss1, that was in 1999.. I had wanted to attend FGC or a catholic secondary school unfortunately all flooped so i had to miss the whole of first term.. Second term i resumed at a private secondary school with assurance from my parents i would leave when am going to ss1..which later happened.

Second term, i resumed when the term has already gone far almost close to exam period.. Fast forward exams came, i had no friends yet, my notes where not up to date it was just me myself and i...I had to improvise.. I had just one option, exam malpractice (i was 10yrs). Back then we used pages from long notebook 'fuscap' as we called it then..

THE ACT.

My first paper that term was agricultural science.. I took the Sunday night before Monday that the exam is scheduled for to draft my name, class date and all the necessary things written on the top right corner of a typical exam fuscap.. We used to have 20 objectives questions and 5 essays to answer 3. I would just number my fuscap from 1-20 and fill in alphabets from A-D as i deem fit.. Turn my fuscap and write out answers to four possible essay questions and go.

On the Monday of the exams i would enter exam hall with like four fuscap sheets and the one with answers amongst them.. Once exams starts i will busy my self for like 45 minutes solving the objective part i would then boldly remove the one with answers and strike lines on it like a canceled work, place it ontop of my desk and majestically write out the correct answers that are in them.. I did that for all my subjects then apart from maths and English without been caught for even a second.. (nobody thought a 10yr old cold could pull that kind of a stunt).. I came out tops in my class that term.. I introduced myself to my classmates ina grand style.. Nobody taught i would come out tops when i resumed barely weeks before exam...told my friends years later.. Them still no bliv me till today..

PS: I pulled that stunt just that term.. grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by noah24(m): 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
A girl whooped my ass.... Hw it happened... I still can't understand..... Craziest shit Eva..

13 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by nurey(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
emekan:

Floreat!!!!!
Floreat
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by nurey(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
djoe21:

Floreat!
Floreat
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by nurey(m): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nmezor:
in annex or main campus?
Main campus. That's the 1st point of call to any KC boy
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nicklaus619(m): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
eh ya, me self my body worry well well but, I have not done anything haha
grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by nurey(m): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
jeyselassie:
Floreat
Floreat
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by nurey(m): 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
chijioke17:
What school?
Kings college Lagos
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Olukoso1: 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
@ Lamanii22 come and say ur own o cheesy
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by JOOHEL: 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
Floreat bro :-
nurey:
STABBED ASSEMBLY and was caught by the PKC, don't know how I escaped suspension/rustication but my yansh felt what no yansh has felt before in fagboros hand grin

In SS1 I made alot of money enough to buy PS1 then, I normally eat at home and my mum made sure I carried food and snacks to school, when I get to school, I just sold the food and snacks for money to those whose parents no get time and boarding house guys who no like school food. I guess I am the dantata of my generation.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by djoe21(m): 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
nurey:

Floreat

Naaa, not one of you guys. undecided I am Pro Unitate. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer / 2017 MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme Registration / Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.