Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? (73429 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / The Craziest Thing A Student Had Ever Told You As A Teacher? / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Exodora: 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nicklaus619:
When I was in gss2 a girl I was Crushing on paid me a visit, kissed me and grabbed my d;ck in our sitting room, meanwhile. No one was home when we started o, we where about to get down, before a resounding slap landed on my back, my dad was standing and watching us the whole time grin
And. Thereafter asked the girl to go and he made me wash cloths for the whole family for two weeks. Meanwhile we are 6 in the family. Imagine the sufferness . grin
That was the day I almost lost my vriginity and. My dad was the spoiler, had to wait for another 10years before. I finally lost it grin
Ode�✋�

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Youngkingjaey1: 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
Laugh and lies wan kill me o
Kilikik. Kik. Kik kiki haha

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by seyigiggle: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
there were these crazy twin who went to do love charm to mess. the Head Girl.
some how it leaked so they were called 'ibeja amudo' grin

back in the days when people steal NEPA meter,
some group of students were caught rotating the stealing of NEPA meter from the houses of each other.
they were caught with a list in order.
something like
1. Chinedu House
2. Tope House etc
very funny

16 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Liposure: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
I remember my first time watching bluefilm in d parlour. I was scared as hell.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by sammysmiles(m): 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:
Na one yeye girl for my secondry(SS2) school ooo. Hnnnmmm her name is Tope. She was always looking like a tomboy and she loved boxing and noise making. And I was the Assistant class captain who always had names of noise makers which I will eventually submit to the Principal of the school. He always went round for list of noise makers and always punished the hell out of them.
Been a very shy person back in school, na him I write names of noise makers finish one afternoon and Tope who was busy disturbing the class came straight to me and asked if her name was in the list and I said yes. This yeye girl and my close friend(Adakole) who's name was also in the list begged me to cancel their names and I refused. As I rose up to go and submit the list, omo na hin the stupid girl just grabbed me in front of the whooooole class and kissed me sooooo deep that I didn't know when I brought out the list and tore it in front of the class.... grin grin grin tongue
This Lie has turned my arteries to veins,,, and my veins to capillaries.... Chai

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by jeyselassie(m): 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
laughitall:
Kc boy ... Floreat
youre monicker says female

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by jeyselassie(m): 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
laughitall:
Kc boy ... Floreat
youre monicker says female
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by SimSify(m): 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
seyigiggle:
there were these crazy twin who went to do love charm to mess. the Head Girl.
some how it leaked so they were called 'ibeja amudo' grin

back in the days when people steal NEPA meter,
some group of students were caught rotating the stealing of NEPA meter from the houses of each other.
they were caught with a list in order.
something like
1. Chinedu House
2. Tope House etc
very funny
This got me laughing..
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by obama30: 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
[quote author=MisterKings post=86037670]Let's have fun. What was the craziest thing you experienced in secondary school?

In my case I was in Jss 1 and there was this girl in jss2 who liked me and would come and check on me (with her group of girls) then even buy me food when I was broke. So Jss 1-3 assumed we were dating.

Then this one time her boyfriend who was in the same class with her and was way bigger than I was ...came looking for me and asked what my relationship was with his girlfriend.

In my mind we were just friends but when he challenged me about it I began to connect the dots and he warned me to stay away from her.

So that was how she came the next day and I told her what Happened. She went straight to her favorite teacher and reported the guy. The guy come dey fear me from that day.

I attended a private secondary school so not much story there. My sister attended boarding and she told us tales of some ojuju. What was ur own crazy experience?[/quoI

I started bleeping English teacher in JSS3 for good two years before she caution me to stop that am not her mate.

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
sammysmiles:
This Lie has turned my arteries to veins,,, and my veins to capillaries.... Chai

Funny enough it happened in 1997 @ Ikeja Grammar School Bolade Oshodi. I didn't want to mention their full names for the sake of privacy. I just saw her pics some days ago. Omo she now looks very matured n fine nau. But unfortunately we are all married now...lol.

6 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Youngkingjaey1: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
[quote author=obama30 post=86046152][/quote]
Title
Very interesting

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
There is this guy called a certain appellation, lemme conceal dat as necessarygrin lemme call him kiridikiridi.
Kiridikiridi was a very stubborn boy, he had no fear for anybody whatsoever. It was a mango season wen the principal and the rest of his subordinates told us the student that we should not touch any of the mango trees to pluck mangoes but we would still not heed to their course...wetin consan us before?grin

this fateful day, kiridikiridi just wanted to answer his call of nature(stubbornness) den he climbed one mango tree which is beside the road which everybody ply, he went up the tree and began plucking some mangoes to eat, immediately he saw the principal coming he just threw one of the half-chewed mangoes from the top to the front of the principal, expectedly the principal shouted who is dat as he was looking up to the tree den kiridikiridi told him.. it's me.., the principal responded by sayin haven't we told u not to do dis again?? the response of dis stubborn boy was mouthwatering...

He just said in yoruba, Boya Abare logbin mangoro sibee waa so fun a.., Eyemi wa Lara ihonra foriru eso re a sibee, oyahi kaamoje.

Meaning; Weda na ur papa plant mango for here u go tell us, my mama dey among people wey use head carry d seed come here wen dem wan plant am and una dey say make we no eat am.grin

This is so funny cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by wamide042(m): 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
Goldenheart:
We was on the assembly ground one lovely afternoon, we just finished singing "Now da day is over night is drawing near..." grin

The previous week, a company just finished constructing a tall telecommunication mast close to the assembly round.

... After the song, one tired student looked up at the sky moving sky and said oh it looks like the mast is coming down. every one looked up and they thought the mast was actually coming down.

it wasn't long everyone panicked and there was a stampede within minutes, a lot of students were injured...

turns out the mast wasn't actually coming down, the movement of the clouds made it look like it was coming down.

That kinda similar to the cartoon movie’Ugly duckling’...
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by N2B2: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
When I was in Jss 2, chores were distributed daily to the kids in my class, Jss 1, and Jss 2, aa per we were junior students. Boys and girls had to do all the chores together, including washing toilet.

One day, me and one girl was asked to clean the boys' hostel windows. The rooms were locked during school time, so we had to clean from outside, sometimes using ladder.

So, that day, me and this girl were cleaning. I'll hold the ladder, and she'll climb up and clean. Whenever she climbs to clean, I'll hold the ladder, but bend small to see her pant.

I ways already very hard from all the looking when she asked me to help her come down. I put my hands under her shoulders and raised her, and as I was bringing her down, the tent in my trouser got caught between her legs, raising her skirt up all the way till her pant: my hard tool inside trouser was touching her pant.

We just looked at each other, and I dropped her. She climbed again and told me to bring her down, and it happened again. We continued to do it until I released inside my trouser, so my tool was not standing again.

She got angry and left.

35 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:

Funny enough it happened in 1997 @ Ikeja Grammar School Bolade Oshodi. I didn't want to mention their full names for the sake of privacy. I just saw her pics some days ago. Omo she now looks very matured n fine nau. But unfortunately we are all married now...lol.

Unfortunately?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OxideII(m): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nicklaus619:
When I was in gss2 a girl I was Crushing on paid me a visit, kissed me and grabbed my d;ck in our sitting room, meanwhile. No one was home when we started o, we where about to get down, before a resounding slap landed on my back, my dad was standing and watching us the whole time grin
And. Thereafter asked the girl to go and he made me wash cloths for the whole family for two weeks. Meanwhile we are 6 in the family. Imagine the sufferness . grin
That was the day I almost lost my vriginity and. My dad was the spoiler, had to wait for another 10years before. I finally lost it grin

how come?
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
azadus18:
I WAN MESS, BUT NA SHIT COMMOT..see embarrassment..cuz am d type dat do big boy wella..I was ashamed to go to d assembly for 2 weeks despite d fact dat i was d Assembly prefect...
Happened to a friend of mine, in primary school though.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Kingpee2(m): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
OMNIVIRUS:

Long may you live senior man
you too bro ..
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by virago(f): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
soberdrunk:
I remember back then we used peep into female hostel to see naked girls, on one of such nights I remember peeping and seeing a group of girls floating mid air........ angry

I'm guessing you weren't sober then

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Exodora: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
One stupid boy that was crunching on me ,he practically follows me everywhere I go thinking I was not aware.One day I went to one uncompleted building to easy myself ooooo, thinking since a teacher was in the class teaching before I left that the idiot won't leave the class yet the mumu followed me , as I bent down to urinate low and behold the idot was standing in front of me and their was no way I could cut it shot na so him come see everything finish.Since then , no matter how pressed i was I would never urinating until the school dismissed , thank God my bladder didn't burst.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by eahmed(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hmmmm my story is funny oh uptil now I still remember the moment like yesterday
While I was in jss1 my best friend was sending me to a class rep asking to date her I was the intermediary delivering letters and messages
One one funny day me and my went to the bush to relax he now send me to go and call the girl I went and call her she followed me to the bush when we go there , there was one palm tree that fell on the ground so they were sitting on the other edge while I was sitting on another edge, they were kissing and romancing each other the guy even bring the girl breast out and suck it, I will peep and laugh I was enjoying the seen until I saw one of our teacher coming toward I was shocked I cant move I cant talk we were taking to the school and my friend was suspended for 2weeks but I receive the worst I was disciplined in the assembly the funniest path is they will ask me did she remove her pant I will say no they will flog me again until I could not bear it that I have to lie that she remove her pant

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sweeetheart:
A pretty corper open my face to the world with her big booty when I was in SS1. I became her favourite student somewhat that we were both fond of each other.

one thing led to one thing, I and Miss Chidinma fall in love, she gave me my first BJ, free sex this run till I promoted to SS2. she got a job in Lagos and that put an end to such promiscuity

it take so long for me to fall in love with ladies younger of my age and my age mates. she made me fall in love with older ladies though I've outgrown that now
that teacher actually raped you

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by chubinwa(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
DennisEche:
Mine was the Day i and my friend were walking on a lonely part to school, it was a boarding school, so we took a walk out of the school and darkness came. We had to hurry back school, on our way we heard a cry of a baby, naso we say make we go check wetin de make baby cry for bush this kind time, as we reach baby side naso my guy raise baby, oboy naso baby come turn to rat, Oboy naso i take japka leave my friend.
Why you too dey lie like this

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by richPHAROAH: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
your life is really a sorry one, you need to repent bro
thunder fire you and that repent. you nigerians are the most annoying creatures in this planet. you commit the worst crimes but scream about god the most. god punish u

6 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
Vortex369:

Now I know why you are lacking in the art of paragraphing. You spent too much time in the pusssy than on English lessons.

Ahaa for wetin naaaa.....

Any small tin una go start to dey bully person ontop ordinary language wey even no b our own

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by SirLakes: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
DennisEche:
Mine was the Day i and my friend were walking on a lonely part to school, it was a boarding school, so we took a walk out of the school and darkness came. We had to hurry back school, on our way we heard a cry of a baby, naso we say make we go check wetin de make baby cry for bush this kind time, as we reach baby side naso my guy raise baby, oboy naso baby come turn to rat, Oboy naso i take japka leave my friend.
Uncle you can lie oo
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by sharpwriter(m): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
There is this guy called a certain appellation, lemme conceal dat as necessarygrin lemme call him kiridikiridi.
Kiridikiridi was a very stubborn boy, he had no fear for anybody whatsoever. It was a mango season wen the principal and the rest of his subordinates told us the student that we should not touch any of the mango trees to pluck mangoes but we would still not heed to their course...wetin consan us before?grin

this fateful day, kiridikiridi just wanted to answer his call of nature(stubbornness) den he climbed one mango tree which is beside the road which everybody ply, he went up the tree and began plucking some mangoes to eat, immediately he saw the principal coming he just threw one of the half-chewed mangoes from the top to the front of the principal, expectedly the principal shouted who is dat as he was looking up to the tree den kiridikiridi told him.. it's me.., the principal responded by sayin haven't we told u not to do dis again?? the response of dis stubborn boy was mouthwatering...

He just said in yoruba, Boya Abare logbin mangoro sibee waa so fun a.., Eyemi wa Lara ihonra foriru eso re a sibee, oyahi kaamoje.

Meaning; Weda na ur papa plant mango for here u go tell us, my mama dey among people wey use head carry d seed come here wen dem wan plant am and una dey say make we no eat am.grin

Hahaha... Lol lol lol.... Please tell me the town this happened in Ekiti cheesy

The guy must be a hardened secondary school criminal (the class of those who test charms on teachers) lacking necessary home training. They're trouble makers in the streets and towns grin

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by hahn(m): 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
damtan:
Had lots of crazy experiences in Mayflower.
Was it the day my dick was tied with a sewing thread to a faraway bunk while I was asleep in JSS 2 by some yeye seniors? The pain was excruciating when I woke ; or my first social night where touching was allowed. I became spoilt afterwards

What's your student number?
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
tohyorsih2:

This is so funny cheesy grin
grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
Tundexi:

Unfortunately?

I would have thought her how to calculate circular input and output of her odontiod process... grin grin grin tongue

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by gibsonwales(m): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
1 Spent my school fees

2 Watched mojo and returned to the market for part 2 and 3 of the same mojo movie

3 my friend and I scammed his father worth 400k and we got scammed in the process

4 when I was in SS3, we were asked to pay for 1st and 2nd term only (3rd term was free), I ended up collecting money for 3 terms and still didn't pay the complete fee for 1st and 2nd term

5 I dated the most beautiful girl in our school and a girl in my class came up to me and said 'how can this babe date someone like you' I almost enter ground dat day

6 my friends were sent home for refusal to pay their school fees, so I joined them to show solidarity (paid mine already)

7 We had a gang in SS3 'Efrebo UNIT', guys only, we wrote it boldly on the wall ( girls and other small Bois will occupy the middle roll to the front, while we niggaz will sit from the middle roll to the back.

8 I'm still owing my secondary school for unpaid fees till date (graduated 2006). dem give me, I spend am. Well, I don grad university already, so sai-gobe�

9....e.t.c No lies !!!

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How ABU Zaria Students Failed In The Dept. Of Computer Science / Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer / 2017 MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.