Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? (73428 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / The Craziest Thing A Student Had Ever Told You As A Teacher? / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by kushercain: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nicklaus619:
When I was in gss2 a girl I was Crushing on paid me a visit, kissed me and grabbed my d;ck in our sitting room, meanwhile. No one was home when we started o, we where about to get down, before a resounding slap landed on my back, my dad was standing and watching us the whole time grin
And. Thereafter asked the girl to go and he made me wash cloths for the whole family for two weeks. Meanwhile we are 6 in the family. Imagine the sufferness . grin
That was the day I almost lost my vriginity and. My dad was the spoiler, had to wait for another 10years before. I finally lost it grin

One part of his mind will be proud like that's my boy

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by PotatoSalad(m): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
Well...
I had stomach upset and held it till school was over.
About 30 mins to school closing time, I wanted to fart small to release the pressure in my stomach which was a very bad idea. Raised a leg and let it out slowly, but i heard "BRRRputu". I shat myself angry
I couldn't move. Then i grew some balls, got up and walked slowly to the school toilet. Tied my sweater to my waist to cover the shitty mess.

Getting to the toilet, they were all occupied. I knocked on the last door and heard. "Somebody's here" and out of panic and impatience, I shouted "who?" and the person said gently "It's me". I recognised the voice immediately. It was my younger brother grin grin
He hurried up and opened the door to my fuckéd up face grin
Rushed in and removed my boxers. Wrapped it with ny sweater and he waited for me to finish up. I went straight to back of school. He went to my class and brought my bag and we took a bush back home cos i smelt like shét

2. Senior class. I had a massive boner in chemistry class and the teacher asked me to come wipe the board. I hesitated till he shouted my name. I covered my front with those large 2000s handkerchief and put my hands in my toruser pockets. Took me 2 mins to clean a small board and after i dropped the duster, I started admiring the periodic table picture beside the board. My small man failed me

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Liposure: 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
Taciturn1:
Sounds like you were sexually abused. The lady abused her post. That's if this is a true story
baba, dis guy no dey tink am like dat. Cos he actually enjoyed it

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Dove1998(m): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
I saw people relating different experiences with woman, and all I can do now is just seat and smile, because mine is different.

I went to a minor seminary, where we do opposite of what other students in mixed sex school do, provision wasn't allowed in my school then, but some of us do manage to sneak some into school, on this fateful day it was my turn to sneak out of school and get the provision ( we were like four, that do contribute some cash to buy provisions ), I entered bike to town, but everything that was needed, and I started coming back to school with a beautiful smile of someone who has just accomplished a mission.
Unknown to me, I was seen outside school by one of the non- accademic staff of the school who rushed to the school to report my case ,
The rector mobilized all the security men in the school to the site where we do climb the fence to sneak out, on reaching the place I threw my bag first to enable me climb, lo and behold on reaching the top of the fence I saw not less than fifteen security men waiting for me.
What happened to me that day is a story for another, but it's only God that will judge the man that cast me

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by vickydevoka(m): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
If u handsome, secondary school go sweet u die bcus of gals coming close to u, buh if u grow no get money with ur handsomeness gal will no follow u. # irony of lyf

20 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Liposure: 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
happinezz110:
The day I was use as a living theory during Biology class by (Mr Kasali) the topic then was Reproduction nd dis useless teacher drag me out nd started telling me to explain the topic to others, saying that "after all that's ur specialty, nd I kw u understand it better than others because u hv been doing it already" I was in SS2 then without any ideas of wat dis man was talking about, I was so naive, I don't even hv a boy frnd then, believe me it was d worst day of my life, I was so embarrassed nd throughout dat term my class mate changed my name to REPRODUCTION. I just don't kw y some teachers are so heartless.
thank God its in d past.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by chijioke17(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
jflexy:

FGC Okposi current tappers
Pro unitate
FGC Odogbolu

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by ogkrakkid(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nice thread. LMFAO. I don dey pass my boundary no be today. Till date lol .once wrote a love letter to my school mother who's bf was one of d badest of their ss3 set. I was in js2 skl moda ss3.her friend was my neighbor lol.skl moda got boobs like mad she set like craze.she threatened me to cast but she kept secret among us 3. embarassed.
Pro unitate

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nicklaus619:
When I was in gss2 a girl I was Crushing on paid me a visit, kissed me and grabbed my d;ck in our sitting room, meanwhile. No one was home when we started o, we where about to get down, before a resounding slap landed on my back, my dad was standing and watching us the whole time grin
And. Thereafter asked the girl to go and he made me wash cloths for the whole family for two weeks. Meanwhile we are 6 in the family. Imagine the sufferness . grin
That was the day I almost lost my vriginity and. My dad was the spoiler, had to wait for another 10years before. I finally lost it grin
Did you received any lecture from your dad after the girl left, did he told the rest of the family, did he changed his way of communicating with you and pour snow of advice when leaving for the university or you both kept it a secret

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nicklaus619(m): 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
kushercain:

One part of his mind will be proud like that's my boy

Lols my mother cried literarily when my. Dad told her
She was like I can't believe this, so my pikin don spoil reach like. This. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by ComradeShegs(m): 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:
Na one yeye girl for my secondry(SS2) school ooo. Hnnnmmm her name is Tope. She was always looking like a tomboy and she loved boxing and noise making. And I was the Assistant class captain who always had names of noise makers which I will eventually submit to the Principal of the school. He always went round for list of noise makers and always punished the hell out of them.
Been a very shy person back in school, na him I write names of noise makers finish one afternoon and Tope who was busy disturbing the class came straight to me and asked if her name was in the list and I said yes. This yeye girl and my close friend(Adakole) who's name was also in the list begged me to cancel their names and I refused. As I rose up to go and submit the list, omo na hin the stupid girl just grabbed me in front of the whooooole class and kissed me sooooo deep that I didn't know when I brought out the list and tore it in front of the class.... grin grin grin tongue

grin grin Oloshi

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Liposure: 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
Pussywar, i wood like 2 be your friend
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
ComradeShegs:

grin grin Oloshi

grin grin grin tongue
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by sunnyphem(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
There is this guy called a certain appellation, lemme conceal dat as necessarygrin lemme call him kiridikiridi.
Kiridikiridi was a very stubborn boy, he had no fear for anybody whatsoever. It was a mango season wen the principal and the rest of his subordinates told us the student that we should not touch any of the mango trees to pluck mangoes but we would still not heed to their course...wetin consan us before?grin

this fateful day, kiridikiridi just wanted to answer his call of nature(stubbornness) den he climbed one mango tree which is beside the road which everybody ply, he went up the tree and began plucking some mangoes to eat, immediately he saw the principal coming he just threw one of the half-chewed mangoes from the top to the front of the principal, expectedly the principal shouted who is dat as he was looking up to the tree den kiridikiridi told him.. it's me.., the principal responded by sayin haven't we told u not to do dis again?? the response of dis stubborn boy was mouthwatering...

He just said in yoruba, Boya Abare logbin magoro sibee waa so fun a.., Eyemi wa Lara ihonra foriru eso re a sibee, oyahi kaamoje.

Meaning; Weda na ur papa plant mango for here u go tell us, my mama dey among people wey use head carry d seed come here wen dem wan plant am and una dey say make we no eat am.grin

Lolzz... are you from my Town... Efon Alaaye

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by dreofGod(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
landmark86:
Going to government school is one of the craziest experience sum1 can ever experience.

Mine is putting mirror on the floor to see my teachers pant. I was later caught and given 20 strokes of cane on the morning assembly grin.
Wait o, did they tell the students what you did?

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
There was this girl with the biggest boobs during my JSS 3...I was fond of poking the side of her Breast with Biro...One day,I was poking it during break period when our agric master caught me and gave me the flogging of my Life...From that day I hated the girl.

7 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by kushercain: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
Benwallt:
Men! The good old memeries. Mine too much sha but I will share this very one. Me n buddies bought small aloku pot that we used to cook yam, corn n plantain in the bush close to my school. We used to havest everything from the school farm. What is assembly, men don't enter school very early harvest yam or plantain to cook porridge. One day I cldnt bring my books out of my bag to write because the palm oil I stole from home burst. God! u need to c my books.

I don laff taya
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Liposure: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
tohyorsih2:

Yes i am kiss
baby mi omo ekiti bawoni
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nicklaus619(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Did you received any lecture from your dad after the girl left, did he told the rest of the family, did he changed his way of communicating with you and pour snow of advice when leaving for the university or you both kept it a secret

My dad made me a topic Of discussion for the whole month, I was. So embarrassed, I. Received royal beat down that night from my dad, my. Siblings made fun of me each time even up till today, they still throw banter at me with the gist,
My mum cried when she learnt what happened she wanted me to stay virgin and his lil sweet boy until ayam Married grin
When. I. Left. For university I made sure it's in a different state from my family, my mum would. Always bug my phone wit. Calls. And messages to check up on me to make sure I don't eat the forbidden fruit grin.
But that thing get mind of its own grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
sunnyphem:

Lolzz... are you from my Town... Efon Alaaye
Lol, no but from one of d neighbouring settlementsgrin

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Adasun(m): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
sushieater:
Madam Koi-Koi!! Hold on small, I'm coming with the details grin grin grin
dat thing full gals hostel plenty eh! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by czarr(m): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
damtan:

Mayflower school?
every school
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Vello(m): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
There is this guy called a certain appellation, lemme conceal dat as necessarygrin lemme call him kiridikiridi.
Kiridikiridi was a very stubborn boy, he had no fear for anybody whatsoever. It was a mango season wen the principal and the rest of his subordinates told us the student that we should not touch any of the mango trees to pluck mangoes but we would still not heed to their course...wetin consan us before?grin

this fateful day, kiridikiridi just wanted to answer his call of nature(stubbornness) den he climbed one mango tree which is beside the road which everybody ply, he went up the tree and began plucking some mangoes to eat, immediately he saw the principal coming he just threw one of the half-chewed mangoes from the top to the front of the principal, expectedly the principal shouted who is dat as he was looking up to the tree den kiridikiridi told him.. it's me.., the principal responded by sayin haven't we told u not to do dis again?? the response of dis stubborn boy was mouthwatering...

He just said in yoruba, Boya Abare logbin mangoro sibee waa so fun a.., Eyemi wa Lara ihonra foriru eso re a sibee, oyahi kaamoje.

Meaning; Weda na ur papa plant mango for here u go tell us, my mama dey among people wey use head carry d seed come here wen dem wan plant am and una dey say make we no eat am.grin
You must be from my state. Ondo state. Am I right?
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by laughitall(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
jeyselassie:
youre monicker says female
I know
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by godsonalumona: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
Got busted banking a girl in the classroom after school hours ,see race ! Imagine am

MisterKings:
Let's have fun. What was the craziest thing you experienced in secondary school?

In my case I was in Jss 1 and there was this girl in jss2 who liked me and would come and check on me (with her group of girls) then even buy me food when I was broke. So Jss 1-3 assumed we were dating.

Then this one time her boyfriend who was in the same class with her and was way bigger than I was ...came looking for me and asked what my relationship was with his girlfriend.

In my mind we were just friends but when he challenged me about it I began to connect the dots and he warned me to stay away from her.

So that was how she came the next day and I told her what Happened. She went straight to her favorite teacher and reported the guy. The guy come dey fear me from that day.

I attended a private secondary school so not much story there. My sister attended boarding and she told us tales of some ojuju. What was ur own crazy experience?

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
Vello:
You must be from my state. Ondo state. Am I right?
Lol, am from ekiti my bro..
Cus of the dialect abi??

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Oteikwu1(m): 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
Stealing food in d dinning hall especially d super
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Wonderboi90(m): 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
I went to a private school at ishaga.there was this particular teacher which everyone fears so much,one day i came late to school and he had to flog me in front of everyone,he gave me 20 lashes and i no kuku move,as per odeshi everyone in the assembly ground hailled me and he was ashmed ever since then he never flooged me till i grad

8 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
Exodora:
One stupid boy that was crunching on me ,he practically follows me everywhere I go thinking I was not aware.One day I went to one uncompleted building to easy myself ooooo, thinking since a teacher was in the class teaching before I left that the idiot won't leave the class yet the mumu followed me , as I bent down to urinate low and behold the idot was standing in front of me and their was no way I could cut it shot na so him come see everything finish.Since then , no matter how pressed i was I would never urinating until the school dismissed , thank God my bladder didn't burst.

Ahhhh and u could not turn around??
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nicklaus619:

My dad made me a topic Of discussion for the whole month, I was. So embarrassed, I. Received royal beat down that night from my dad, my. Siblings made fun of me each time even up till today, they still throw banter at me with the gist,
My mum cried when she learnt what happened she wanted me to stay virgin and his lil sweet boy until ayam Married grin
When. I. Left. For university I made sure it's in a different state from my family, my mum would. Always bug my phone wit. Calls. And messages to check up on me to make sure I don't eat the forbidden fruit grin.
But that thing get mind of its own grin
Your mom is a real sweetheart and yea, your dad is supposed to act like that, why would a child be messing around with another child in his house. oh come on. I'm sure Male siblings would tease ya but, female siblings (oh my) haha, mind of it's own you say, you have the remote on your hands
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Thryphosa(m): 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

He just said in yoruba, Boya Abare logbin mangoro sibee waa so fun a.., Eyemi wa Lara ihonra foriru eso re a sibee, oyahi kaamoje.

I am sure you're from Ekiti State, where in Ekiti are you from sir? Funny though
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
sharpwriter:

Hahaha... Lol lol lol.... Please tell me the town this happened in Ekiti cheesy

The guy must be a hardened secondary school criminal (the class of those who test charms on teachers) lacking necessary home training. They're trouble makers in the streets and towns grin
@emboldened
Ahaa, did we attend same school??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How ABU Zaria Students Failed In The Dept. Of Computer Science / Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer / 2017 MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.