Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun (52859 Views)

FG, South East Leaders Reiterate Commitment To Unity, Stability Of Nigeria / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown / Xenophobia: Saraki Reacts, Tells FG, South African Govt What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by One4me: 11:23am On Jan 24, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:

Don't give Asiwaju d credit. He was neutral. The credibility should go to Adebanjo and d likes who refused to cowed by d exothermic judgement of AGF.

He was not even neutral, Tinubu was SABOTAGING the efforts of the Governors on forming Amotekun, behind the scenes!

he just siezed the opportunity a few days back, because he knew the meeting with Aso Rock will resolve most differences and he wanted to benefit from the fall out and make muumus like that guy think he was indispensable. grin

1 Like

Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 24, 2020
fynn12:
Operation Obunigwe our own will soon be launched
As old as you are why do you like propagating propaganda ... Northern iris
Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by One4me: 11:31am On Jan 24, 2020
Misterdhee1:

So that to you is how Seyi helped in solving the problems between FG and SW on Amotekun right? undecided

Your question was "What role did Seyi Makinde play"?

I gave you one of the roles.

True or false?
Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by budaatum: 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

Budaatum, now that the FG has supported Amotekun, hope you are now realizing that you are a stupid, senseless and mentally confused person?

Omo àlè yorùbá ni é!
FG told you to go and use your brain, which you should have done in the first place instead of being brainless juvenile thugs.

Post photo of you in Amotekun uniform so I can know you are not ọmọ àlè yorùbá

Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by ugom123: 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
77up:
now they can freely attach themselves to Yoruba grin

Support indeed grin when you people have gone on insult spree since malami talk nonsense about amotekun . We v got success on it now and attachee don't start cheesy . Thank God you people insulted us ,am sure thats why it is successful else,we all know the rest.

Oga, u talk like a low life... Is it really possible for everyone to like one thing?

Is it really possible for all igbos to support the outfit? Is it really possible for all igbos to insult the outfit?

There were yorubas who insulted hell out of anything Biafra movement. Will that make me insult all yorubas? I have met many yorubas in real life who supported the course..

I sincerely blame unemployment for some of this nonsense. See how u are talking, so serious. U even called it attachee. I mean, how? How will the outfit add dollars to my account?

Pls be reasonable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by darediamond(m): 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Lol. What role did Seyi Makinde play? Person wey even sent his deputy to the meeting. You are ignorant as the word itself

Ok
Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by toplinetrtrend: 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
budaatum:

FG told you to go and use your brain, which you should have done in the first place instead of being brainless juvenile thugs.

Post photo of you in Amotekun uniform so I can know you are not ọmọ àlè yorùbá
Omo àlè.

Your cursed head said the FG will ban it but the FG us talking about how to make it work. Shouldn't that tell you that you are a basttard?
Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by Zeesugar(f): 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
One4me:
Contd.........
BTW: The "Aso Rock- Amotekun Governors meeting" was supposed to hold on Tuesday with Osinbajo presiding but was later shifted to Thursday, to allow Buhari "attend and preside" on his return from London so that decisions can be taken at the highest level.
Buhari dodged it and pushed it to Osinbajo on thursday!

Also, Sanwo-Olu, on the orders of Tinubu, refused to attend the Aso rock /Governors parley! I hope we are seeing Tinubu's hand wiriting and sabotage on this Amotekun?

After the meeting,` the AGF Malami, who was representing the Federal Govt, when asked by Reporters to tell the nation what the position of Govt is on Amotekun, also DODGED and refuse to comment and pushed commentary to Gov. Akeredolu.

These "deflections" makes me think the Presidency is not sincere and are playing games with Amotekun and the Governors.
President Buhari and his Cabal know that Amotekun is nencessary to protect ALL RESIDENTS (Notherner, Easterner, South Southerner and Yorubas) of the South West against the murderous attrocity of the Fulani Herdsmen, especially the foreign ones that Buhari improted and are currently "enrolling as Nigerians" on the NAtional identity card scheme, Bandits, Kidnappers, Armed Robbers, Ritualists, e.t.c.
But Amotekun threatens the ability of these blood thirsty criminals, especially the "foreign" Fulanis who come in, kill people, burn their villages and take over their land.
Le us recall that there were consultations for SIX MONTHS, with all Security Heads (Police, DSS, NIA, Military, etc) and Tinubu was also informed as it was developing so he cannot be pretending he is reading about it on the pages of Newspapers!
Why did Tinubu or the Federal Govt not express all their misgivings about the organisation, in those six months? Why now?

Residents of ALL REGIONS must begin to watch out for their so-called Leaders who play Chess wit htheir security and their lives, on the alter of Political expediency and selfish benefit, especially in the South West.

well done writter of our time. you said they maked consultation for six months which involved the security Heads? but this fact was never stated the impression has always been that they didn't follow due process at all. please during those periods what was the security Heads doing or saying about it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by luluman: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
efighter:

The security agents will be happy to have live specimen for shooting practice.
yes o. Amosnipers.
Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by budaatum: 12:05am On Jan 25, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

Omo àlè.

Your cursed head said the FG will ban it but the FG us talking about how to make it work. Shouldn't that tell you that you are a basttard?
No. Since unlike you, my parents were always loyal to each other. Besides, you are not getting the amotekun you want. More like hisbah, if anything, with no arms nor real teeth because everyone knows you'd be turning on those you enemise.
Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by toplinetrtrend: 12:09am On Jan 25, 2020
budaatum:

No. Since unlike you, my parents were always loyal to each other. Besides, you are not getting the amotekun you want. More like hisbah, if anything, with no arms nor real teeth because everyone knows you'd be turning on those you enemise.

Unrepentant basttard.

Amotekun will flourish and your basttard face will see it but you won't be able to do shit about it.
Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by budaatum: 12:24am On Jan 25, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

Unrepentant basttard.

Amotekun will flourish and your basttard face will see it but you won't be able to do shit about it.
Sebi you are going nowhere? Let me know when dem give you uniform.
Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by toplinetrtrend: 3:06am On Jan 25, 2020
budaatum:

Sebi you are going nowhere? Let me know when dem give you uniform.

That doesn't change the fact that you are a Yoruba basstard. It doesn't change the fact that Amotekun is here to stay, either you like it or not.

Omo àlè yorùbá, erú u fulani. Stupid Senseless religion slave. Idiots like you don't mind sacrificing the entire Yoruba race to your fulani masters. Oloriburuku.
Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by budaatum: 3:55am On Jan 25, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

That doesn't change the fact that you are a Yoruba basstard. It doesn't change the fact that Amotekun is here to stay, either you like it or not.

Omo àlè yorùbá, erú u fulani. Stupid Senseless religion slave. Idiots like you don't mind sacrificing the entire Yoruba race to your fulani masters. Oloriburuku.
Your pain plenty o! Are you sure you have your amotekun yet?

You sound like you must get my permission first. If so, permission is denied because you don't seem responsible enough. You may reapply when you mature a little.
Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:02am On Jan 26, 2020
One4me:

He was not even neutral, Tinubu was SABOTAGING the efforts of the Governors on forming Amotekun, behind the scenes!

he just siezed the opportunity a few days back, because he knew the meeting with Aso Rock will resolve most differences and he wanted to benefit from the fall out and make muumus like that guy think he was indispensable. grin

Tinubu always behaves like an mbaise man. Very cunning. Just like u rightly said; the meeting with d VP would have yield a fair bargain but he made it look like his assertion made all d difference, just to get and gain some accolades. I prefer Saraki's style of smartness to his.
Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by 4Play(m): 12:20am On Jan 26, 2020
It seems to me that this is a non-solution to a non-problem.

There is not going to be a sizeable security outfit under the guise of Amotekun as there is not enough financial resources at the state level to fund one. How will they pay for salaries, equipment and training? These are states that can barely pay teachers, doctors, etc.

The proposed legal framework sounds like an exercise in vacuity. Saying you are going to have a legal framework in this case tells us nothing substantive. What's the scope of the framework as any federal legislation will be applicable nationwide; when is the legislation (if any) going to be drafted and what contents are being mooted? There is no detail other than empty soundbites designed to (laudably in my view) dampen tensions.

I think in a year's time we would have forgotten about Amotekun and moved on to other issues.

1 Like

Re: FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun by Conner44: 6:52am On Feb 02, 2020
Opotoyi901:
Today many nairaland terrorists will not sleep grin grin eg

Osayefo98
Hillsong34
Conner44

My man how far

Im still waiting for your Amotekun to begin patrolling oohh. Since how many weeks now your governors are still running to Abuja to beg bubu lol

Afonja cowards... online chest beaters ...

Wait small, the Fulani marauders will soon arrive at your doorsteps

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike / Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.