Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Pls, What Do You Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls, What Do You Think? (1535 Views)

THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? / Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? / Pls, What Can We Actually Call This Photo(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, What Do You Think? by Wilson125(m): 9:08am On Jan 26, 2020
We are just 5!months in the relationship, everything is going fine, the love keeps growing even stronger, but the problem now is, the more i get to know her, it seems to be killing my trust for her, she keeps telling me a different person from the One she has been acting, she told me she had been in just 2 relationship, which i am basically the 3rd person according to her, but only few of her sexual experience was actually with these 2 guys, the rest are with some random male friends n different stories, sometimes i get to realize she was cheating on either of those guys she was dating at that moment, with the way she was carrying herself, i actually saw her to be the kinda person she was portraying which got me trusting her, lately i’ve been in doubt, her Past doesn’t match who i think she is, with the nature of my job that keeps me away, i am scared if she can actually be faithful, i know they say people do change but it’s kinda becoming hard to believe, she has given me the impression that some of the things she told me back then were lies.. I really do love her and everything is fine except for the diminishing trust and i think this will be a problem, don’t know if i should confront her about this or i should just over look (which is hard )? She has become so comfortable that she tells me a lot, i feel if i should put it to her,she may start being conscious of it, which will be her coating herself just to be who she wants me to see.. or should i just quit at this early stage?

Note: she has started she’s no longer the person she used to be back then..

Will really appreciate your advice..

1 Like

Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by Akinbahm(m): 9:09am On Jan 26, 2020
Wilson125:
We are just 5!months in the relationship, everything is going fine, the love keeps growing even stronger, but the problem now is, the more i get to know her, it seems to be killing my trust for her, she keeps telling me a different person from the One she has been acting, she told me she had been in just 2 relationship, which i am basically the 3rd person according to her, but only few of her sexual experience was actually with these 2 guys, the rest are with some random male friends n different stories, sometimes i get to realize she was cheating on either of those guys she was dating at that moment, with the way she was carrying herself, i actually saw her to be the kinda person she was portraying which got me trusting her, lately i’ve been in doubt, her Past doesn’t match who i think she is, with the nature of my job that keeps me away, i am scared if she can actually be faithful, i know they say people do change but it’s kinda becoming hard to believe, she has given me the impression that some of the things she told me back then were lies.. I really do love her and everything is fine except for the diminishing trust and i think this will be a problem, don’t know if i should confront her about this or i should just over look (which is hard )? She has become so comfortable that she tells me a lot, i feel if i should put it to her,she may start being conscious of it, which will be her coating herself just to be who she wants me to see.. or should i just quit at this early stage?

Toh, believe girls at your own Peril especially those their words are not in line with their action....

How can you tell me you love and yet you acting the opposite all in the name you dont want to show me you actually love me.

Brotherly focus on her action not her words!

1 Like

Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by Davash222(m): 9:10am On Jan 26, 2020
Hoes don’t change. Even if she repents and start Evangelism, she’ll still be Hoeing religiously. A Hoe is a Hoe ad infinitum!

3 Likes

Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by Akinbahm(m): 9:18am On Jan 26, 2020
Davash222:
Hoes don’t change. Even if she repents and start Evangelism, she’ll still be Hoeing religiously. A Hoe is a Hoe ad infinitum!

Biko, help me tell him well, it's just like saying a devil would back off his bad atrocities...
Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by Reichel99(f): 9:19am On Jan 26, 2020
Davash222:
Swear you have never cheated on your girlfriend before. You guys can't take half of what you give.

2 Likes

Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by Davash222(m): 9:23am On Jan 26, 2020
Reichel99:
Swear you have never cheated on your girlfriend before. You guys can't take half of what you give.
Nigerian men don’t cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by Reichel99(f): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2020
Davash222:

1 Like

Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by Davash222(m): 9:28am On Jan 26, 2020
[quote author=Reichel99 post=86116483][/quote]
Wetin we wan use cheating achieve
Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by Reichel99(f): 9:35am On Jan 26, 2020
Davash222:

Wetin we wan use cheating achieve
You guys that can cheat for Africa, mtscheww....

2 Likes

Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by JeffreyD1(m): 9:53am On Jan 26, 2020
Reichel99:
You guys that can cheat for Africa, mtscheww....

No we don't
We live base on how we were created

2 Likes

Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by Pubichairs(m): 9:56am On Jan 26, 2020
Kukuma have an alternative to any situation...

na only her be another girl u see?
Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by AfroKnight: 10:10am On Jan 26, 2020
angry

I think you know the truth but you are looking for people to convince you otherwise. You’re setting yourself up.

You are deliberately seeing the illusion of a good girl while an unrepentant cheat is staring you in the face.

Continue in your newfound love. She will soon add you to the list of boyfriends she’s cheated on. In your shoes, I would casually convert her to my nacking partner. Expecting her to be faithful to you would be asking for too much, to be honest.
Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by AfroKnight: 10:12am On Jan 26, 2020
Davash222:

Well said bro.

We don’t cheat. It is not in our nature. If you catch any Nigerian man cheating, check well, he’s from Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by WhiZTiM(m): 11:00am On Jan 26, 2020
- Conflicting stories means she's lying.
- Random sex with dudes mean she was cheating.
.... Probability that a cheat will cheat again is high.

Love aside, these 2 things are a dealbreaker for me.

Confront her with it.
If you really really love her, then hang on a bit, but take every signal you get very seriously. Otherwise, save yourself the trauma and quit.
Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by Allsingles: 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wilson125:

The worst thing that can kill a man is to wholly trust a girl.
Don't give her the trust she doesn't deserve, be watching, be wise, be mindful of your dealing with her, be conscious of your decision towards her to avoid regretting it later.
Finally, don't be fooled, be Matured mentally so she will not drink garri with your brain.

1 Like

Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
Reichel99:

Naija men don't cheat.. We av all the right to have a side chick likewise a niaja babe has the right to accuse a guy of rape without proof
Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
Give her a chance. Now that you know that her past is somewhat shady, you'll be able to quickly recognise the signs should they begin to manifest.

Give her no inkling of your suspicions, else she'll just clam off... And you'll be none the wiser.

1 Like

Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by rosy1992(f): 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Just be watchful. Why will a lady feel comfortable saying those trash? Don't be victimized.
Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by Starz825(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
Davash222:
Demmm grin
Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
When you can't trust someone you are both in love, it's difficult to get going
Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 27, 2020
Pastor Miss & kisser, I hail oooooh cheesy

PrimadonnaO:

She just had friends I wouldn’t keep. At this time, too, I already had a boyfriend and was kissing and doing things I used to judge other people for. Lol. So, yes, I wasn’t feeling all self-righteous anymore... and I had done a bit of growing up.

After kissing & doing the "DO", you will now be doing evangelism grin

PrimadonnaO:

One a particular Saturday, I was unable to clean the house as it was my turn... because I went out very early for evangelism in the morning... and had a whole lot of other engagements for the day.

Hell Fire is doing press up tongue
Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:14am On Jan 27, 2020
truthsayer009:
Pastor Miss & kisser, I hail oooooh cheesy

After kissing & doing the "DO", you will now be doing evangelism grin

Hell Fire is doing press up tongue

Lol. Nope. You're cojoining events that didn't happen at the same time.

All of those kissing ended in 200 level. That was when my boyfriend graduated, even though we still kept up with the long distance.
So you see, they are isolated cases. But by 300 level 2nd semester, I let go of whatsoever would hurt my faith and spiritual life.

I'm not one of those people who would club (I don't club, anyway) on a Saturday, and turn up in church on Sunday singing to the high heavens. My conscience would prick me to the high heavens.

2 Likes

Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by proclinician: 8:19am On Jan 27, 2020
Oga the vagina is not your own. The custodian of the vagina has every right to do whatever she wants with it. What if sex is her source of income on code will you cage her?
Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Nope. You're cojoining events that didn't happen at the same time.

All of those kissing ended in 200 level. That was when my boyfriend graduated, even though we still kept up with the long distance.
So you see, they are isolated cases. But by 300 level 2nd semester, I let go of whatsoever would hurt my faith and spiritual life.

I'm not one of those people who would club (I don't club, anyway) on a Saturday, and turn up in church on Sunday singing to the high heavens. My conscience would prick me to the high heavens.

LMAOOO don't mind me, I was just teasing you.

Anyway, I am just waiting for the part where you eventually break Freda's head with a bottle of Fanta. Your stories are dramatic & real, I just like way you portray people in honest light & even your friends, no sugar coating from any side.

Kudos.

Edit: One more thing, please beware of people who project their lives into you. That woman who says "she never expected faithfulness from her husband". It's called projection, they go through a bad phase & it creates a stamp in their minds, while low key they want every one else to have that same experience. Even when you tell them of how things are going well in your family, their response is "Hmm, are you sure?".

If she doesn't expect faithfulness, then why get upset anytime the husband cheats? Why not just say "Ah, It's normal jare, let's move on with life".
Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by SavageResponse(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
Wilson125:

You had better bail out know before you discover more secrets than you can handle
Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
truthsayer009:

LMAOOO don't mind me, I was just teasing you.

Anyway, I am just waiting for the part where you eventually break Freda's head with a bottle of Fanta. Your stories are dramatic & real, I just like way you portray people in honest light & even your friends, no sugar coating from any side.

Kudos.

Edit: One more thing, please beware of people who project their lives into you. That woman who says "she never expected faithfulness from her husband". It's called projection, they go through a bad phase & it creates a stamp in their minds, while low key they want every one else to have that same experience. Even when you tell them of how things are going well in your family, their response is "Hmm, are you sure?".

If she doesn't expect faithfulness, then why get upset anytime the husband cheats? Why not just say "Ah, It's normal jare, let's move on with life".

Thanks... I intend to get back to completing the Freda story. We'll see if I broke a fanta bottle on her head. cheesy

Yes... about people projecting their lives into me. I'm really struggling with the narrative people so wilfully accept that "all mean are cheats." I'm trying not to allow it sink into my consciousness. But everywhere you turn to... that's the mindset... and sadly, too... there are just as many men cheating, thereby lending credence to this narrative.

1 Like

Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by MrCork: 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
Wilson125:

Gina2019 said she' single & ready to mingle.
...bro please date her!
smiley
Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by Wilson125(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
MrCork:

Gina2019 said she' single & ready to mingle.
...bro please date her!
smiley
lol
Who that?
Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by HOLYDICK(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
Have you drilled her yet?
Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Thanks... I intend to get back to completing the Freda story. We'll see if I broke a fanta bottle on her head. cheesy

Yes... about people projecting their lives into me. I'm really struggling with the narrative people so wilfully accept that "all mean are cheats." I'm trying not to allow it sink into my consciousness. But everywhere you turn to... that's the mindset... and sadly, too... there are just as many men cheating, thereby lending credence to this narrative.

Yes the narrative is real, the worst is that cheating even has little to do with religion but more of self control. I found out from my ex-friend that the married head Pastor of my church was toasting her. It really doubted her at first, later I thought What would she gain from defaming this Man? Nothing. Even me I keep asking myself, will I cheat when I marry? I haven't come to terms with that answer yet.
Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
truthsayer009:

Yes the narrative is real, the worst is that cheating even has little to do with religion but more of self control. I found out from my ex-friend that the married head Pastor of my church was toasting her. It really doubted her at first, later I thought What would she gain from defaming this Man? Nothing. Even me I keep asking myself, will I cheat when I marry? I haven't come to terms with that answer yet.

You can decide not to cheat... and build your self-control, as you say.

1 Like

Re: Pls, What Do You Think? by luvyaself95(m): 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
if i can't trust you and your action is not complying with talk. I break up the relationship. I can't be thinking you can change all the time.

(1) (Reply)

Is Actor Mike Godson & Actress Genny Uzoma Dating? See Their Chemistry On Set / I Want To Buy Followers / Why Christianity Is A Big Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.