Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls (8558 Views)

I Thought Church Girls Were Holy But See What Dis One Did...18+ / Common Lies Church Girls Tell / Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by SmallBMighty: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2010
Peopls pls elp me list d danger of dating and sleep wit a girl of white gament church.My boyfrnd say is deadly spiritualy any effect? All of d white gament church girl is too betiful.
You beta tell me now b4 i s ex her o.
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by kokoye(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2010
I will tell you when you delete your duplicate threads!  angry

2 Likes

Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by SmallBMighty: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2010
Kokoyee am sry is not my mistakes is by networks mistakes am sory just tell me the true. Tainks
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by SmallBMighty: 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2010
Kokoyee am sry is not my mistakes is by networks mistakes am sory just tell me the true. Tainks
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2010
who lied to u about any danger?

1 Like

Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by Yorisb: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2010
C and S Guy run 4 ur life oh! shocked Those peeps are very diabolical. FACT!

Keke na Pepe!
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by slymm(f): 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2010
lies, Do not believe any of it. Eveyone in nigeria is paranoid about some form of religion or the other.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by slap1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2010
Go and "sex her" first, then I'll tell you the dangers, if any.
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by kokoye(m): 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2010
white garmet church girls can be beautiful o! some no dey wear pata for under the garment sef

I got romantically involved with one of them back in high school days - my mohter prayed against it  cheesy

but yea, the jist around is they're demonized.

I remember almost all the married women in that church had twins and they all lost one of the twins.  the surviving one usually had dreadlocks  shocked

and they used to fall in trances and will be kept on church grounds for 21 days.

thinking back now, I do not blame my mom.
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by 190: 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2010
kokoye:

white garmet church girls can be beautiful o! [size=18pt]some no dey wear pata for under the garment sef[/size]

I got romantically involved with one of them back in high school days - my mohter prayed against it  cheesy

but yea, the jist around is they're demonized.

I remember almost all the married women in that church had twins and they all lost one of the twins.  the surviving one usually had dreadlocks  shocked

and they used to fall in trances and will be kept on church grounds for 21 days.

thinking back now, I do not blame my mom.

Thats what i love most about them,

I love pantless girls~

It keeps me going~ grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by Dyt(f): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2010
Woman na woman
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by 190: 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^

Thats a balant lie would you consider orange and grape as the same!

Woman pass woman,

the way Jamo pass many people for here!!
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by Dsense(m): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2010
190:

Thats what i love most about them,

I love pantless girls~

It keeps me going~ grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by Coolabbie: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2010
@op u shud start investing in candles of different color. Buy in bulk cos u'll get it cheaper.
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2010
U wan sex her ba? Ok go ahead, Nxt tym u c anytn in white u go first commot shoe tear race b4 u realise say na cube of sugar u c
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by Idowuogbo(f): 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2010
haba , u no nid answer , .at least u wudnt b spending money on buying shoes 4 her . and all ur troubles wud b laid out on d mountain notin wrong my dear, go ahead jare but i tink for dier pastor to accept u , he has to rapppe u consistently 4 like 21dys
can u cope ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by Moyola(f): 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2010
Ahn ahhhnn!!

Idowuogbo:

haba , u no nid answer , .at least u wudnt b spending money on buying shoes 4 her . and all your troubles wud b laid out on d mountain notin wrong my dear, go ahead jare but i tink for dier pastor to accept u , he has to rapppe u consistently 4 like 21dys
can u cope ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ha! shocked iyen criouz! cheesy cheesy
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by Idowuogbo(f): 12:00am On Dec 10, 2010
yes ke , it pass sharia law na cheesy cheesy
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by dayokanu(m): 12:07am On Dec 10, 2010
IdowuOBO,

Isokuduko e to poju
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by Idowuogbo(f): 12:09am On Dec 10, 2010
^prdon wot i have sed buda dk , mo kan advice padi mi ni now grin grin
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by Moyola(f): 12:13am On Dec 10, 2010
singz* . . .padi odensin     tongue
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by coolpapa: 12:16am On Dec 10, 2010
nice one, more insight pls
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by MMM2(m): 12:24am On Dec 10, 2010
it is n't bad, u can even date devil. But what u order is what u get.
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by gbengress1: 2:43am On Dec 10, 2010
Why is all these negative comment about these churches?They are human beings like you and always do normal thing according to d scriptures.But u have 2know dat we now have many corrupt pastors in d churches and some of d white garment churches are not exempted 4rm dis.I am proud 2be 1 of them

1 Like

Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by lovejo(m): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2010
If she really loves u, she will tie you with their candle and you wont bleep anyone again except her till death do you apart
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by MrsCork1: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2010
I dont date Vooodoo chicks, sorry undecided
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2010
Mr $ Cork:

I dont date Vooodoo chicks, sorry undecided

Really? It's like that? *hangs head down and walks away*  undecided

Really?
slap1:

Go and "sex her" first, then I'll tell you the dangers, if any.

DANG! If i have a life and death question I know who not to ask  angry grin

@topic I am lost!
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by MrsCork1: 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2010
***throw kisss on MzDarkskin super serious backside tongue**
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by deniyor: 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2010
They sabi do the do
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by SmallBMighty: 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2010
@ lovejo. Wht u say is too powerful.My frnd say dsame thing. Are u C&S or celestia.? Can it possible for her not to s ex any man too ?
Dis is wht my frnd say c&s is witchcraft more dan celestia. .
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by slymm(f): 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2010
why do you people just say all these terrible things about people you do not know?. They are normal babes too, they have no evil doings with candles, padlocks or cabin biscuit as some people think. Stop with the lies. Many of the have bf andd get married. The men are not tied, neither do they spray them holy water all day long. @op please do what you want. Many of thesse pentecostal chicks are bleepingg their pastors so they are not even better.
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by Ladyrsky46: 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2010
slymm:

why do you people just say all these terrible things about people you do not know?. They are normal babes too, they have no evil doings with candles, padlocks or cabin biscuit as some people think. Stop with the lies. Many of the have bf andd get married. The men are not tied, neither do they spray them holy water all day long. @op please do what you want. Many of thesse pentecostal chicks are bleepingg their pastors so they are not even better.
grin grin grin
Since when did did Churches start using cabin biscuit? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. / Pics. Parents Pose Completely Nude With Their Child Presents / Six Packs Or Pot Belly(pics Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.